Eurohotel St Denis Reviews

102 Rue Gabriel Peri, St Denis, Paris, France

I think is a very good hostel, with very polite workers. But some things weren't right, for example the shower in the bathroom, or the fact that there's no wifi connection in the rooms. But very comfortable and nice.

Würde ausgeraubt am ersten Urlaubstag denke der Hotel hat was damit zu tuhn, sehr unfreundlich, setzten sich für kunden nicht ein ,nie wieder in den Hotel,Umgebung war farbig (eigen Meinung )hab eingentlich nix gegen farbige,aber nach denn überfall vorm Hotel(Garage) hab ich Angst vor solche Leute,würden in die Ecke gefahren und konnten und nicht befreien mit denn Auto,ja dann der ausraub kein Geld und eigen dokümede, Polizei 200 Meter entfernt sehr unfreundlich und keine Bock nicht buchen :-(

• 31st Oct 2014

After travelling for 3 months around Europe this was the worst service I have received at a hotel. Due to unforeseen circumstances I needed to amend my booking, despite giving clear communication from my end, I was met with vague communication and then the wonderful surprise of the hotel cancelling my whole booking without my knowledge. I arrived to an unapologetic receptionist who proceeded to upsell me and my partner a room. This hotel is overpriced for its location to Paris & breakfast poor.

WARNING: I would not advise WOMEN to stay here, when we were walking around we would get stared at by men (and women) and would say god knows what in French - not sure if it was because we were women or white. We have never felt more unsafe visiting somewhere. Hotel felt secure and was clean however we suspect we got bedbugs on our first night! Most staff were rude. Breakfast was a rip off even though we got the discounted rate of 5 Euros per meal. Wifi does not work in rooms - only in lobby.

• 15th Sep 2014

I didnt like the neighbourhood, I didnt fell safe after 9 pm. But other than that you get what you pay for.

There are no wi-fi in the room and also air-con. Wi-fi is important for the tourists especially who traveled abroad. Air-con doesn't matter but the hostel should have a fan in the room, because we feel insecure to open windows at night.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

The hotel was clean and had everything we required, the reception was open 24 hrs which was useful and the staff answered all of out questions. Shame it was do far out of Paris we hadn't factored in metro costs and we would have liked the wifi to have stretched to our room. But this is a budget hotel so we won't complain!

This is the worst hotel ever, it is in the worst part of paris, is too dangerous, I even saw a guy that rob a lady in front of me, I don't know how can be a hotel in that area, nobody should stay there, you can't leave that place at night

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very unsafe area. All around terrible experience. Booked two nights and only stayed one. This place was literally in the ghetto 30 minutes from the city center of Paris. Will not ever be returning to saint-Denis ever again. If you don't mind being in an area with a crime rate quadruple that of most normal areas and only 18% crime solve rate then have at it. The is no AC even though it was advertised. But when I am told to hide my phone because of the area. I don't exactly feel safe.

• 8th Jun 2014

The "hostel" is essentially an old repurposed hotel. The location was average because it was right next to a train station, but don't be fooled. The hotel is in the middle of a strange neighborhood that is unaccomadating for any tourists, and is dangerous in terms of the locals. The wifi only works in the lobby that constantly smells like cigarette smoke, and cuts out at 11. There was no breakfast included, and on the whole this was not worth the amount per night we payed for it.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

When we got into the Room, the radiator was running on full heat - in Summer. Still not sure if this is a scam to open your windows.