Eurohotel St Denis

Good 191 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2017
3.7

We're do I start? The first day, I arrived at the time I specified on hostelworld.com. 10 am with a view to check in at 11am. Was told that I could not check in and would have to wait till 2pm or pay extra €20 which I did as I was so tired. On the way to the room you have to walk through a large atrium, which smelled bad. The lifts smelled awful with dirt on the floor. The shower cubicle is made for hobbits. Breakfast was terrible, no plates to put your food in & no utensils to eat with!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30