Eurohotel St Denis Reviews

102 Rue Gabriel Peri, St Denis, Paris, France

I think is a very good hostel, with very polite workers. But some things weren't right, for example the shower in the bathroom, or the fact that there's no wifi connection in the rooms. But very comfortable and nice.

Würde ausgeraubt am ersten Urlaubstag denke der Hotel hat was damit zu tuhn, sehr unfreundlich, setzten sich für kunden nicht ein ,nie wieder in den Hotel,Umgebung war farbig (eigen Meinung )hab eingentlich nix gegen farbige,aber nach denn überfall vorm Hotel(Garage) hab ich Angst vor solche Leute,würden in die Ecke gefahren und konnten und nicht befreien mit denn Auto,ja dann der ausraub kein Geld und eigen dokümede, Polizei 200 Meter entfernt sehr unfreundlich und keine Bock nicht buchen :-(

• 31st Oct 2014

After travelling for 3 months around Europe this was the worst service I have received at a hotel. Due to unforeseen circumstances I needed to amend my booking, despite giving clear communication from my end, I was met with vague communication and then the wonderful surprise of the hotel cancelling my whole booking without my knowledge. I arrived to an unapologetic receptionist who proceeded to upsell me and my partner a room. This hotel is overpriced for its location to Paris & breakfast poor.

WARNING: I would not advise WOMEN to stay here, when we were walking around we would get stared at by men (and women) and would say god knows what in French - not sure if it was because we were women or white. We have never felt more unsafe visiting somewhere. Hotel felt secure and was clean however we suspect we got bedbugs on our first night! Most staff were rude. Breakfast was a rip off even though we got the discounted rate of 5 Euros per meal. Wifi does not work in rooms - only in lobby.

• 15th Sep 2014

I didnt like the neighbourhood, I didnt fell safe after 9 pm. But other than that you get what you pay for.

There are no wi-fi in the room and also air-con. Wi-fi is important for the tourists especially who traveled abroad. Air-con doesn't matter but the hostel should have a fan in the room, because we feel insecure to open windows at night.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

The hotel was clean and had everything we required, the reception was open 24 hrs which was useful and the staff answered all of out questions. Shame it was do far out of Paris we hadn't factored in metro costs and we would have liked the wifi to have stretched to our room. But this is a budget hotel so we won't complain!