Eurohotel St Denis Reviews

102 Rue Gabriel Peri, St Denis, Paris, France

The room is too small, dark and without fresh air, especially at night as there is no air condition and the window does not face open air only a roofed corridor. If you leave the window open, you might be robbed by anyone passing the corridor, as anyone from the street might enter the hotel, as it serves as accommodation to locals - immigrants from non European countries. They are very loud at night and as the space is closed, every sound echoes and you cannot get proper sleep there.

It was to far out from the city and the area was very poor.

In my last day there, a group was robbed in front of the hotel ... Bad location..

was very pleased with my stay, staff where fantastic and could not have been any more helpful, one of the friendliest hotels we have ever stayed at, we would not think twice about staying at this hotel again.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Scotland
  • All Female Group, 41+

I had a great time but the bar was closed at night when I wanted to continue the party.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Small rooms , no air conditioning, ventilation only with total lack of privacy, generally avoidable place

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • India

This hotel was nice and seemed clean but the neighborhood was not the best. About a 10-15 minute walk to the metro and then 30 minute train ride to the city. No wi-fi in the rooms - only in the hotel lobby. Would strongly pass on the hotel restaurant. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The neighborhood is very dangerous at night. Rooms without key to lock from the inside. Small rooms. The double bed is two single beds together.

Great service, very nice rooms, great location off of the St. Denis metro. Only complaint was the lack of Wifi in the individual rooms although there was wifi available in the common area.

You shouldn't go there.It was awful.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

staff were very hard to find even one sat in office by reception ignored everyone no one serving in bar area .Toilet in room had been used to smoke in and smelled of stale tobacco hotel is situated in a area that can only be described as a ghetto . Accomadation was very cheap compared to what I normally pay

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

St. Denis is a fairly run of the mill outskirts location with a large ethnic community, the centre of town is nice if a little shabby, the outskirts more run down, but the locals were friendly and helpful. The location is excellent for bargain hunters as you can reach most places in Paris on the Metro which is close by and a carnet of tickets is excellent value.

• 11th Feb 2015

Very nice and helpful staff, clean rooms, warm - what was important this part of year. The minus was neighborhood - don't recommend walking there during the night, far from the city center.

OK place. Staff spoke good English! Another good thing: there was no curfew. Water from the tap was good, drinkable (note: in shower you had to wait a few minutes for warm water, but finally it always came). The echoing sounds from the inner yard were a bit loud sometimes, especially at night (any sounds reverberate loudly there, if someone e.g. shouts or just walks). Breakfast was a bit of the minimalist style. Maybe you want to buy food from supermarket and eat that for breakfast.

I think is a very good hostel, with very polite workers. But some things weren't right, for example the shower in the bathroom, or the fact that there's no wifi connection in the rooms. But very comfortable and nice.

Würde ausgeraubt am ersten Urlaubstag denke der Hotel hat was damit zu tuhn, sehr unfreundlich, setzten sich für kunden nicht ein ,nie wieder in den Hotel,Umgebung war farbig (eigen Meinung )hab eingentlich nix gegen farbige,aber nach denn überfall vorm Hotel(Garage) hab ich Angst vor solche Leute,würden in die Ecke gefahren und konnten und nicht befreien mit denn Auto,ja dann der ausraub kein Geld und eigen dokümede, Polizei 200 Meter entfernt sehr unfreundlich und keine Bock nicht buchen :-(

• 31st Oct 2014

After travelling for 3 months around Europe this was the worst service I have received at a hotel. Due to unforeseen circumstances I needed to amend my booking, despite giving clear communication from my end, I was met with vague communication and then the wonderful surprise of the hotel cancelling my whole booking without my knowledge. I arrived to an unapologetic receptionist who proceeded to upsell me and my partner a room. This hotel is overpriced for its location to Paris & breakfast poor.

WARNING: I would not advise WOMEN to stay here, when we were walking around we would get stared at by men (and women) and would say god knows what in French - not sure if it was because we were women or white. We have never felt more unsafe visiting somewhere. Hotel felt secure and was clean however we suspect we got bedbugs on our first night! Most staff were rude. Breakfast was a rip off even though we got the discounted rate of 5 Euros per meal. Wifi does not work in rooms - only in lobby.

• 15th Sep 2014

I didnt like the neighbourhood, I didnt fell safe after 9 pm. But other than that you get what you pay for.

There are no wi-fi in the room and also air-con. Wi-fi is important for the tourists especially who traveled abroad. Air-con doesn't matter but the hostel should have a fan in the room, because we feel insecure to open windows at night.

• 18th Jul 2014