Europ Hotel Brugge Reviews

Augustijnenrei 18, Bruges, Belgium

I was more than satisfied with the staff working here, especially the man at the check in desk. We arrived later than planned, later than the latest check-in time (22:00), called and told him, he said no problem and left us our keys in an envelope on his desk. Thought that was really nice of him to do.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

The hotel was very close to the centre and in front of a canal, which was very nice. I got a room with two windows facing the canal, so it was lovely and romantic. The breakfast was good. The staff very friendly and they have free wifi, but the signal was not strong enough in the second floor, so I had to be in the lobby, where the connection was fairly fast and good. I would definitely come back to this hotel. The room and the bathroom were clean and spacious.