Europe Asia Yekaterinburg Hostel Reviews

Tchaikovskogo 75/216, Yekaterinburg, Russia

Simple, clean, comfortable and most importantly, the very helpful and kind staff. I was very comfortable here and very happy to stay. It was pleasant to talk with the staff too as there is some insight that you can gather here that you can't get from blogs or pamphlets. Very cute dog. I would love to stay here again!

• 10th Aug 2013

Its an insult for every hostel to call it a hostel. Entering the apartment, the guy just barks "passport, money" There was a used plaster in my really uncomfortable bed. A guy lives there who spends all night playing videogames loudly. The owners start frying food at midnight. Their dog whines all night. You must take off your shoes but the place was dirty. The bathtub is so filthy that the surface is rough. Checking out I was told that i wont get my deposit back cause i checked in too early.

Firstly, this isn't really a hostel at all; instead it's just a couple that want to make a bit of extra cash by whacking a pair of bunk beds in the living room and charging for it. It's basically couchsurfing but without any fun or conversation and having to pay for it. The staff don't seem to really want you there, and are generally unfriendly. The apartment is dirty and untidy, the bathroom messy and the bed linen smelly. I have never felt as awkward staying in a hostel as I did here.

View all Yekaterinburg Hostels