European Guesthouse Reviews

#0566, Group 2, Banteay Chas Village, Slorkram Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Just the perfect place to relax!! Close to the center!! Great people and hospitality! Thank you guys!!

• 22nd Mar 2015

I didn't stay long enough to have pertinent comments, but my overall feeling about European guesthouse is very good

Enjoyed my stay! Friendly staff and willing to help. Fan dorm room is very hot - hotter than outside temperature :( but still great for the price. Bicycle for 2$/day.

Big and spacious room. Lovely garden and communal area, with a good atmosphere; easy to get into talk with other travellers. Staff were friendly and provided good service. Would recommend!

Excellent guesthouseguesthouse. The staff are so friendly and lovely, willing to help with anything. Great garden setting to meet other travellers .

great place to stay, friendly staff

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Clean, spacious rooms, great showers, awesome bar/restaurant area and wonderful, wonderful staff.

Staff helpful. Mosquitoes in dorms downstairs. About 5 min by tuk tuk to the old market. 15 to Angkor way,,,..........

Had a great stay at the European Guesthouse, friendly vibe and great facilities. Would recommend every traveller to Siem Reap to check it out!!

I really enjoyed staying at the European Guesthouse. My only difficulty was with the cleanliness of the toilet facilities

• 30th Dec 2014

This hostel is next to a bunch of others and is quite cozy. It's in a nice location, about a 12 minute walk into the fun stuff, and along the river which is cool. It feels much less city-like when you stay over here in the Wat-Bo area. The guesthouse serves food and drinks, but be patient! One computer, limited books, bring your bug spray.

I stayed in the 6-bed AC dorm and they didn't clean it once while I was there. The toilets and showers are outside and pretty dirty. Normally I don't mind as long as the staff is nice and welcoming but they were not at all! You get the feeling that they just try to get as much money from you as possible. All the tours and bus tickets are overprised and they charged us even more when we got the bill. When we told them they said that the prices got raised! Not fair! I'll never stay here again!!

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Clean, nice Garden with good atmosphere and really helpful staff. They offer a lot services and facilities. The guesthouse is situated in the quieter wat bo area but everything is in walking distance or short tuktuk ride.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts