European Rooms

7.5
Very Good 236 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

Lady who owns the place speaks absolutely zero english so if the two Italian women (one of whom I assume was her daughter) who can translate aren't present you could have some issues! However the room itself was fantastic, beds extremely comfortable, excellent facilities, hell it even had a really good TV in the room (didn't use it, but still). Was only there for 1 night but everyone was friendly and the room itself was of excellent quality. Can also have your meals cooked for you if you wish.

• mari_gdt8551
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
25th Feb 2017
7.7

Great place! The lady who takes care of the hostel is really a nice person. She doesn't speak english but we could communicate each other because I speak portuguese (some words are not so different). The place was clean but there were no keys in the doors of the dorms. This was the only problem for me.

• Albania, Male, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

I stayed at Europen Rooms for more than 10 days, because I had already moved to Parma (for study) and I hadn't find an apartment. To be honest, I couldn't be more happier about my choice. First of all, the hostel has a lady that stays there 24/24 , and she keeps it perfectly clean and safe. If you speak a little bit of Italian, you'll going to communicate easily with her. She's really helpful about anything. The hostel has all the commodities you want, and its an intimate place to stay .