European Rooms

Very Good 259 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2017
8.0

Great place to stay in Parma! The hostel is a former apartment which I think is pretty cool. Unfortunately the person running the hostel is not there all the time but you can check in over WhatsApp. It worked perfectly fine however I couldn't look my things when going into the city because I didn't get keys yet. Otherwise, I had a great stay and would definitely stay again!

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Jul 2017
4.6

Worst hostel experience so far. After agreeing by email that I could drop bags off before check-in I was charged 3 euros extra. I paid for a 5 bed deluxe room - 7 people slept in it the first night, 8 people (including the host, who talked and played with his phone until midnight) the second night. It didn't look like the pictures. On the first morning I got up to make breakfast to find the kitchen locked with my food in it because somebody else was sleeping in there. Awful, awful, awful.

2nd Jul 2017

Great stay, about 15minute walk down one street to the center of town.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
4.0

Close to the train station, but not really to the city center. Rooms and beds were old and dirty. The guy from the hostel went mad on another guest because they didn't understand each other... there are no common rooms and there is no reception(service) so there isn't anyone guarding the place. Overall I was glad I only stayed one night.

• Macau, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

the staff is so friendly and helpful!

15th Jun 2017

Francesco's hostel was the perfect stop for my weekend trip in Parma and Modena. He was kind, informative, and flexible. Everything I needed was at my fingertips and also guided a parmagiano tour for me and another girl staying. I would highly recommend this hostel if you are in the area!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

Great little hostel! Great for getting around the city and right near the train station. Perfect for our trip!

27th May 2017

Had a great stay at European Rooms in Parma. It's location is a few minutes outside of downtown. It's a very small hostel, actually an apartment made seudo-hostel, but that gave it much character. Francesco was a great host and had good recommendations. Parma is awesome! Enjoy Parma and don't miss it!

24th Apr 2017

The staff was really friendly. The location is great at 10-15 minutes from the center. The minus point is that the one toilet didn't seem enough to share with the te people who needed it. Even though I'd consider to stay there again.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

Lady who owns the place speaks absolutely zero english so if the two Italian women (one of whom I assume was her daughter) who can translate aren't present you could have some issues! However the room itself was fantastic, beds extremely comfortable, excellent facilities, hell it even had a really good TV in the room (didn't use it, but still). Was only there for 1 night but everyone was friendly and the room itself was of excellent quality. Can also have your meals cooked for you if you wish.