European Rooms Reviews

via Trento 44, Parma, Italy

It was a fine hostel for a night, the room was nice and clean. They have no pin, so remember to get cash before you go

is written i the website of hostelwirld that the payment is only cash, why to complain after?? Is not correct!

Great location, owner was really great guy and everything worked well. Thanks for hosting me!

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Finland

Not far from the train station, the bathroom and the place overall looked clean. The room was maybe too crowded with some beds not sturdy enough (one actually broke in the middle of the night). The owner is a nice guy but he really asks too much from that tiny appartment. It's ok for a night or two.

really liked staying here. friendly staff and we practised our italian. good location, short walk into town. clean room, comfortable bed. only 1 share bathroom, was not problem, but could possibly be.

Around 15 to 20 minutes from the center at a noisy Street. Only a limited amount of lockers (2 in the 4 bed dorm) no common area besides tiny kitchen. No backpacking atmosphere. Rooms are good and beds are comfy. Wifi is pretty decent.

Very happy with European rooms, Francesco was very friendly and helpful! He showed me all the nice restaurants and bars in Parma, made food for us and helped me to look for an apartment.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

I chose this hostel because other reviews had said this place felt like you were in a home, and I was looking to experience the city as a local rather than a tourist. At first, I was warmly welcomed to the hostel and Francesco the host seemed friendly. However, not only did Francesco live in the hostel, he repeatedly walked into your rooms for no particular reason to see what we were doing. After a few uncomfortable incidents involving suggestive comments and advances he made on my friend (which

Nice and close to the train station. Room was nice. Quite hot in summer, a fan would be a good.

There was a fan in the closet. We put there because the days before was cold temperature and we kept in the closet. Thank you for your stayed