European Rooms Reviews

via Trento 44, Parma, Italy

Francesco was an excellent host- he was pleasant and welcoming, and gave me a map and recommendations about what to see and where to go in the city. The hostel's rooms and beds were nice and clean, and I was able to store my luggage during the daytime after I had checked out. I would recommend European Rooms to any traveler, and will definitely return the next time I'm in Parma.

• 2nd Apr 2015

We enjoyed our stay at the apartment. The owner is very willing and friendly and made our stay in Parma more pleasant. The beds were confortable, and there was a Tv, wardrobe and table in the room. The kitchen and bathroom were equipped and cleaned. It is close to the train station but a bit far from the main atractions, but you can do everything walking.

It is a comfortable hostel and well located, but it is not for foreigners, because the "staff"(1 person) doesn't speak English.

The room was declared for 4 beds, but when I came back after dinner they had changed the arrangement of the furniture, and had added another bed. So I had to sleep in a very small room with other 4 people. This was quite annoying (they were also snoring loudly, although I know that's not a problem of the hostel). The room and the house was quite messy, with many things around and not very clean. Most of the things were old and in bad conditions. The bathroom was essential but ok. Wireless ok.

• 11th Dec 2014