European Rooms Reviews

via Trento 44, Parma, Italy

The hostel is really close to the train station and the touristic spots. Bathroom is really clean.

Very relaxing apartment and Francesco is a very helpful and well travelled host, was able to provide a map for the city and recommend what to see.

The owner was never there during our stay and wasn't good at communicating with us. We waited for about 2 hours to check in, and the woman next door came and received our money. There was a miscommunication about the room we were staying in - we were put in a 5 bed dorm at first even though we paid for a private double bed room. Also, the place is called a bed and breakfast, but there is no breakfast, and it's more of a small hostel. Clean, met cool people, and nice balcony.

A hostel in a residential flat. Very close to the train station and within walking distance of city centre. Excellent host with lots of maps, guides, information where to eat, go out, etc. Very much recommended.

The hostel was small but nice. The owner (can't remember his name) was really nice and made you feel really comfortable. Rooms don't have AC, so they get really hot in summer (39°C when I stayed there) so that could be fixed. Also, there was an old man in the room who was really rude towards the rest of the guests, so they could have some age limitations. It's 15mins walking from the centre but overall it was a good stay.

Loved the hostel, loved the cirugías

This was a bizarre place to stay. The owner wasn't there when we arrived and there were other guests already there who were really panicking about this. When he did finally arrive he was helpful and friendly. However, during the night he talked loudly on the phone, and then slept on a mattress in the hallway. The room itself was beautifully decorated although the pillows were lumpy and the bathroom could have done with a good clean.

This hostel was great--super close to the train station and Parma center. Had no issues with the wifi. Hot shower, clean bathroom, all was well! Would definitely return.

The hostel is more of a small apartment. But Francesco turns it into a nice place with his smile and helpfulness. Nice atmosphere to enjoy the relaxing city of Parma

• 17th May 2015
  • Portugal

The bed is comfortable with a well equipped and nicely renovated bathroom. Francesco knows everything about Parma, places to eat and things to check out. Really glad I picked European Rooms. The only regret is that I cannot stay longer at this lovely town...

Francesco was an excellent host- he was pleasant and welcoming, and gave me a map and recommendations about what to see and where to go in the city. The hostel's rooms and beds were nice and clean, and I was able to store my luggage during the daytime after I had checked out. I would recommend European Rooms to any traveler, and will definitely return the next time I'm in Parma.

• 2nd Apr 2015