European Rooms Reviews

via Trento 44, Parma, Italy

The room was declared for 4 beds, but when I came back after dinner they had changed the arrangement of the furniture, and had added another bed. So I had to sleep in a very small room with other 4 people. This was quite annoying (they were also snoring loudly, although I know that's not a problem of the hostel). The room and the house was quite messy, with many things around and not very clean. Most of the things were old and in bad conditions. The bathroom was essential but ok. Wireless ok.

• 11th Dec 2014

Good and friendly, helpful staff. Thanks to Carmela.

The location is good , I took just 10 mins walk from the train station to the hostel by foot. When I arrived I was warmly welcomed by the staff. Apart from this, i met some lovely room mates as well.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Friendly staff, but it's a guy's flat about a 10 minute walk from the town centre and only 1 bathroom to share amongst the 8 or so people that can squeeze in. Good value for money though.

The hostel gave me a warm welcome and made me feel like be in my home. I mean the hostel stuff and the other guest made me happy. That warm, friendly atmosphere was great. I was very happy to stay there.

It is an apartment with three bedrooms. Although it is small, the facilities are fine. The host smiles with sunshine, and if he could be more precise, that would be pefect.

Not clearly signposted on the street but we had the address so found it fine. The rooms were nice and big and bright. Francesco was very friendly and made us feel at home and recommended us some restaurants in the area. Would definitely recommend!

Great little hostel just 10 min walk from the centre of town - had a good atmosphere and went out of their way to help you out from things like finding good restaurants to posting things home. Will stay again if I return to Parma

The location of the hostel is really excellent: just a few minutes away from the train station and about 10 minutes by foot to the city center. Francesco is a very nice guy and always willing to have chat about Europe and all the places he has already visited :-)

Nice room, maybe with a little noise during the day but quiet at night. Great staff. Very welcoming.

It´s a nice flat very close to the train station. everything was perfectly clean and confortable. The best in the hostel is Francesco, he is very kind, and we were talking with him for a long time about everything. Also he helped another guest to find the place because he went to her. He speaks Spanish perfectly and English. I absolutely recommend the place if you go to the nice city of Parma Thanks a lot

Lovely cheap room, 15 minutes by foot from the city center. It was really a great experience as our host was keen to share his good plans.