Eurorooms

Good 397 Total Reviews

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 31-40
20th Jun 2017
4.6

The elevators stops in the middle of floors so you need to carry your luggages one more floor to the hostel floor. The staff couldn't communicate well in English. So that we were almost paying the city taxes again. In this extremely hot time of the year in mid Italy, the air conditioning system was not free of charge. It was 10 euro per night

• England, Couple, 18-24
29th May 2017
6.9

I was told I could not pay using my card because I had booked through hostel world, which caused an inconvenience. The man also tried to make me pay an additional city tax charge, even though it clearly states on my email I showed him that it was included in my total price to pay. They said our room should have cost more because it had 2 single beds and 1 double for just 2 people however, this wasn't our problem. Location was fantastic, 5-10 minute walk from Roma termini.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017
4.6

The staff knew very little English and obviously had no clue what was going on (wasn't expecting us, no record of bookings, wasn't even sure how much we should be paying and tried to charge us an extra €12). The shower pipe was clogged and resulted in the flooding of the bathroom when it was left unattended for about 5 minutes. No kitchen facilities at all, wifi didn't reach room, someone was smoking inside... one positive thing is the location (close to the train station). Was bare minimum.

30th Mar 2017
2.0

terrible experience, rooms were overbooked so we had to stay at different hotel across the street. Was told to come back next day and they still had no room for us. The owner had no record of our reservation (he didn't have one for any guest) and tried charging us a higher rate than agreed upon. We spent several days arguing with him before we paid. Worst hotel experience of my life, I know it's a 1 star hotel but the way we were treated was unacceptable. Do not give this man your business

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017
4.9

This hostel/Hotel was in a prime location and was great value for money in that sense. On arrival there was a mix up when I announced that we had a booking under my name, to which the response was "No, this is eurorooms". Once we got through that confusion it appears they weren't expecting us as they didn't know how long we were staying for or how many beds we requested. The room was interesting. Comfortable bed, and that's about it. Shower pressure and heat none existent as was the toilet seat.

20th Mar 2017

In Rome, where I've seen different hosts and hotels about this place named EUROROOMS to say good things is useful: clean as everywhere in such hosts in Italy - so it's the CIVILISATION here calm, close to the station when is necessary to reach early trains, agreeable reception, even if you suddenly come earlier than the day of you reservation they place you in all cases. You seat high and can watch Rome from upstairs....

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
7th Feb 2017
7.4

Great location! Just meters away from the Termini station. The owner lives in the same building. He is really nice and helpful. It seems the hostel has recently been short on staff and the floors were not very clean, but beds were still in great condition. While I was there they hired a new man to clean the rooms and be on the desk at night. He is also very helpful, but not so good in english. All in all the place is worth the money.