Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

A great hostel for Friday and Saturday when they offer free pasta and sangria, it makes for a great atmosphere and we had a great time. The location is good, but almost impossible to find even though we'd been warned. However, would definitely stay again

It was firs time for me to be in florence and it was amazing. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. One night they give all guest a dinner. And hostel's location is perfect you can be there where you want to be in a minutes you should stay there;)

The staff of this hostel is very helpful . I got a warm welcome as I reached in the hostel. The location of this hostel is unbeatable . The get together parties arranged by the hostel made me acquainted to many fellow travellers and made my staying very easy and enjoyable in florence. The staff Singh & Moazam are doing really good job. Cheers guys..

Best hostel I have ever stayed, in the centre of the city close to all main places the staff is very helpful and friendly they have good and well equipped kitchen , above all neat and clean hostel. Definitely recommended

• 21st Aug 2014
  • India

Eurostudent home is the best in Florence. Receptionist Mr.Muazzam is helpful person, you can trust him. Location is perfect. They always give 'pasta party-macaroni party' for free. If you go to Florence you should stay in Eurostudent

Overall I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Perfect location right in the center of everything, a short walk to/from the train station. Directions to hostel could be rewritten slightly because they were a bit confusing. The atmosphere of the hostel was great, perfect for young travelers. Awesome free pasta & sangria nights made everyone feel welcome and gave a chance for people to socialize. Only two showers on the floor, which also got a bit dirty. But I would stay here again.

This hostel was great overall. Free sangria on Thursday and Friday, along with free dinner too. The lockout time can be a bit troublesome, but 2 of the three nights they didn't even bother to kick everyone out. The central location is amazing, even though the hostel can be a bit of trouble to find in the first place, it is well worth the search.

Had a good stay. Lock out seemed long for what is/isn't done but when you're out anyway who cares. Lack of a/c obviously means it gets hot but apparently they're getting some installed just in time for winter!

• 12th Aug 2014

The hostel is in an exceçent location, but they have this weird rule that you can not stay in the hostel between 10am- 4pm. And the staff there is wierd too. There's one guy there, that was so rude to me just because I didn't hear when he told me what number my bed was and I chose another bed. VERY RUDE! I was lucky enough to have some nice people staying in my room. otherwise wouldn't be nice to stay there.

Great hostel! Clean, staff very helpful and nice. Good central location too. Only thing I would recommend is having better signage for the hostel, was a bit hard to find. And added bonus of either free pasta or sangria! Would definitely stay here again. -Alyce

• 6th Aug 2014

Liked this hostel a lot. Met some awesome people. They have great pasta- sangria nights. But... There are endless flight aid stairs without an elevator if that would bother someone.. Great hostel overall.

The location is terrific, you can't be closer than the city center. It's clean and friendly, the staff is mostly nice (dédicace à Daniela!!). I would definitively recommand to anyone travelling to Firenze by himself or with friends. I meet awsome people straigh away. I'd come come back there if I ever travel to Firenze again.

• 6th Aug 2014

The location is pretty good it's in the center of Florence, but the hostel was not good. They kick you out at 10am for the chek out and you can't come back before 4hpm, witch is ridiculous. I felt like they didn't really care. There is one big fan for 8 people, and 2 of them could'nt get any air...I felt bad for them. The view outside was pretty sick, and they had sangria and free pastas night so that was nice. I still had to cancel my 2 last nights because they don't accept credit card!

Best hostel I have stayed at in terms of atmosphere. We stayed on a Friday and a free sangria and pasta night was put on which got everyone together. We ended up going on a great night out in Florence. Facilities are good, decent beds, clean, good showers, well supplied kitchen etc. great value for money and good location!

• 1st Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Was clean and friendly. Booked into a 10 bed but ended up in a 8 bed. The staff provided free pasta and sangria on the Friday, they want you to enjoy your stay as much as you do, so they encourage people to meet and mix with everyone, then they took us out to a bar and free club and bought shots for everyone. The staff here have such a great approach to how to run a hostel definitely recommend staying here, for a short or longer stay!

• 1st Aug 2014

I didn't have that great a time at this hostel, it's okay if you don't care about meeting people but I was travelling alone so I was hoping to meet people here. I wasn't told about the pasta night so I came into the hostel when it was finishing up and missed out on the one real opportunity to talk to others at the hostel which I was very disappointed about. People didn't tend to hang out in the common room. The lock out time didn't bother me as I'm always out exploring between 11 & 4 anyway.

Perfect location, can't get much better. Staff is odd. They will just barge into your room without knocking. They did it once while I was asleep. No baggage room, they sort of just have you leave your bags in the lobby out in the open. Not lockers in every room. Good hostel in general though.

• 24th Jul 2014

This was a nice hostel - full of tons of young people traveling around. Good vibes, and quiet enough if you don't want to go out, but with tons of opportunities to meet people and party. Coffee in your room was nice, and honestly getting up by 10 am wasn't hard. I feel like I experienced Florence better because of it. Though the check-in time is late, you can leave bags with the front desk for free. Very nice, accommodating staff. And PHENOMENAL location. Overall, good!

They literally kick you out of your room every morning by blasting terrible middle eastern music through a building wide stereo system at 9am. If you value sleep DO NOT STAY HERE. They are rude and have no idea how a hostel should be run. Free pasta is terrible- you're in Italy, spend €5 and get something amazing! They will blast music at 9am, kick you out by 10am then WILL NOT let you back in until 4pm. Completely unnecessary just to mop floors everyday. Stay somewhere else.

Honestly, if this hostel wasn't in a great location I wouldn't have stayed. They kick you out for 7 hours. Not to clean like they tell you. I came in to them all smoking cigarettes in the kitchen and cooking. They did not need to keep up out that long. Also they do not have locks on the room doors which is very alarming. Had to bring everything with me (passport etc) every time I left. I would honestly say pay extra money to feel like you are comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6