Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

İt was a really nice hostel. Especially the staff were very helpful and always smiling.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Great location, you can see the Duomo out of the kitchen window. It was easy to get to from train station but it was hard to find the place, don't have any signs. I stayed there for 6 days and almost every night I was in a different bed. During lockout(10-4)they literally disassemble the beds, why? They move your stuff off the bed and put if on the ground. When I would return for the day there was someone else in my bed. Pretty clean and social place. Sangria and pasta nights were great! Yummy!

To begin with there was no key to our room, so it was impossible to lock door.. Very secure. Then there is a lockout between 10 and 2:30. Okay that's fine I understand they need to clean with people coming and going everyday.. But then when we come back at 2:45/3 for a nap and you need to be in our room I do not think that is fair nor polite.. To then after 3 to have someone cleaning in our bathroom? WHAT DID YOU DO DURING LOCKOUT? Location good. Good place to meet people..Some rude staff

Location location location. Had a very hard time climbing the steps when drunk.

Despite the fact that the hostel is closed during the day (between 10am to 4pm), it is a very good place to stay. Staff is very welcoming, the place is really well located within the city and it's easy to meet and talk to people !

One of the best hostels i have been to. smaller so its really easy to meet people. dont miss the free pasta and sangria nights... it was really yum and a great time. showers, kitchen and facilities upstairs where i stayed were amazing. staff are the nicest ive met in 3 weeks of backpacking

A great hostel for Friday and Saturday when they offer free pasta and sangria, it makes for a great atmosphere and we had a great time. The location is good, but almost impossible to find even though we'd been warned. However, would definitely stay again

Good value for the money. You get your own bed in one of their many bedrooms. Mine had 4 beds in it and they were very close together. Staff was alright - not overly friendly and not really interested in advising you on what to do in Florence. Location is great - close to Duomo and in center of town. Would go here for the price, location, and possibly atmosphere in the upstairs eating area. Also hard to find -- unmarked door with a number on it - just ask the nearby restaurants/bars.

It was firs time for me to be in florence and it was amazing. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. One night they give all guest a dinner. And hostel's location is perfect you can be there where you want to be in a minutes you should stay there;)

Location couldn't have been better. You're in short walking distance to everything. There was free pasta and sangria every night which is a great way to meet other travelers.

The staff of this hostel is very helpful . I got a warm welcome as I reached in the hostel. The location of this hostel is unbeatable . The get together parties arranged by the hostel made me acquainted to many fellow travellers and made my staying very easy and enjoyable in florence. The staff Singh & Moazam are doing really good job. Cheers guys..

Best hostel I have ever stayed, in the centre of the city close to all main places the staff is very helpful and friendly they have good and well equipped kitchen , above all neat and clean hostel. Definitely recommended

• 21st Aug 2014
  • India

Great staff, the guys that work the front desk during the day are really cool. They even put me in a room with my gf and did their best to avoid other people staying in there. Great guys

Eurostudent home is the best in Florence. Receptionist Mr.Muazzam is helpful person, you can trust him. Location is perfect. They always give 'pasta party-macaroni party' for free. If you go to Florence you should stay in Eurostudent

Overall I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Perfect location right in the center of everything, a short walk to/from the train station. Directions to hostel could be rewritten slightly because they were a bit confusing. The atmosphere of the hostel was great, perfect for young travelers. Awesome free pasta & sangria nights made everyone feel welcome and gave a chance for people to socialize. Only two showers on the floor, which also got a bit dirty. But I would stay here again.

This hostel was great overall. Free sangria on Thursday and Friday, along with free dinner too. The lockout time can be a bit troublesome, but 2 of the three nights they didn't even bother to kick everyone out. The central location is amazing, even though the hostel can be a bit of trouble to find in the first place, it is well worth the search.

Had a good stay. Lock out seemed long for what is/isn't done but when you're out anyway who cares. Lack of a/c obviously means it gets hot but apparently they're getting some installed just in time for winter!

• 12th Aug 2014

The hostel is in an exceçent location, but they have this weird rule that you can not stay in the hostel between 10am- 4pm. And the staff there is wierd too. There's one guy there, that was so rude to me just because I didn't hear when he told me what number my bed was and I chose another bed. VERY RUDE! I was lucky enough to have some nice people staying in my room. otherwise wouldn't be nice to stay there.

Great hostel! Clean, staff very helpful and nice. Good central location too. Only thing I would recommend is having better signage for the hostel, was a bit hard to find. And added bonus of either free pasta or sangria! Would definitely stay here again. -Alyce

• 6th Aug 2014

Liked this hostel a lot. Met some awesome people. They have great pasta- sangria nights. But... There are endless flight aid stairs without an elevator if that would bother someone.. Great hostel overall.