Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

this hostel is amazing! its in the heart of florence and the staff is friendly, fun and always willing to help you! they provide you with many free offers like sangria on fridays and saturdays or delicious pasta cooked by them! if you want to go out with the other people from the hostel- they bring you to the right places! the hostel is provided with everything you need and especially the upper part of the hostel is so cosy, feels like your living room at home! love it and I'll be back!!!

• 17th Feb 2014

amazing staff, nice apartment upstairs, great value

Mould in bathroom. :(

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

if you are going to visit florence! this is the place to stay! the rooms are very clean and the staff take it to the next level on looking after you and making sure that your stay is one to remember! David and Justin stood out from the rest and it is no wonder why they have the reputation for being the best! great price for what you get and most nights they make pasta for everyone in the hostel which is great to get to know everyone else! This is a must to stay in florence!

• 13th Feb 2014

The best hostel I have visited. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Friendliest, Cleanest, Cheapest, Cosiest and Coolest Hostel in Florence.

I had a great time! The staff is super friendly, the bed was incredibly comfortable and the sangria party was such a bonus! Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good time :)

The location is excellent and I booked a 6 mixed dorm bed and they gave on with only 3 beds and it was only girls. The only problem was the shower, you have to leave your clothes on the floor while you take a shower, and as it's almost inside the shower, the floor is dirty and wet, I also didn't have where to hang my towel. The hostel closes from 10am to 5pm to clean, for me is ok to close to clean, but not for that long, I was very tired and had to wait until they re-open. Very boring.

Everything was fantastic. Location is so great, the staff (Justin, Leandro and the others... you guys rock!), the atmosphere, the other guests... A very nice experience, for sure!

Staying here felt less like I was paying for accomodation, and more like I was visiting old friends. The staff are quick to make you feel at home and put in every effort to personalise your stay so you get the most out of your time in Florence. This was the absolute highlight of my month and half in Europe and I will absolutely make it a point to return when I can.

• 31st Jan 2014

DEFINITELY WORTHY!!! Felt like member of the staff staying there!! Would reccomend and I'll be back soon for sure!!!

Old building and many stairs to get to the hostel. Location couldn't be better though.

Cheap but veryy nice hostel. They make you leave the hostel from 10 to 17, i little annoying. Clean rooms, bathroom and kitchen. in overall a decent hostel for very few euros.

Sangria party was fun! Staff brought us out to a bar and club. Very easy to meet people. Very basic hostel but you have what you need, although no towels. The bathrooms were gross, but other than that it was fine.

Eurostudent Home is a fun place at a great value, though the lockout time for most of the day is puzzling and left me at times with no choice but to sit in the Piazza Signoria (not the worst thing in the world, though). No towel provided, but hey, there is sangria on Fridays and Saturdays haha. Staff is fun to get to know, too.

The location of the hostel cant be better, also the staff is really good with everything you need, the common area is really good, tv, the kitchen really clean, wifi very fast. I will definitely recommend to stay here if you come to florence.

It is by far the worst hostel i ever stayed at. You need to know that this place closes from 10am to 5pm. Literally closes. At 10am a staff person will come into your room/dorm to tell you to leave, they won't be very happy if you dare to make yourself coffee after 10am, they shut down wifi, they even take apart the bunk beds. All of this for them to "clean", they don't do a good job there... The staff makes you feel like you are not welcome. The kitchen is poorly equipped (not even a corkscrew)

Great location just in the middle of Florence. The staff is very helpful and kind, but its one ridiculous rule at the hostel that says you have to be out of the hostel from 10:00 - 17:00. They said it was because they were cleaning the hostel for that time, but i expect it to be a lot more clean if I have to stay out of the hostel for 7 hours (for me 1-2 hours is okey, but not 7). Great hostel if you enjoy being outside for the whole day, if not I will recommend some other one.

This hostel has a great location. However, it lacked in many things. Firstly, you're not allowed to be in the hostel from 9:30am-5pm because they need to "clean" the rooms. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take that much time to clean seeing as the hostel was not that clean. No soap in the bathrooms, no shower curtain, no towel hook. No maps of Florence were provided, no printing, no towels. Cannot store luggage past 3pm. One single bathroom to share. Go somewhere else.

I didn't like this hostel at all. I felt dirty when I was staying there, the rooms were very crowded and only 2 bathrooms for all the 50 or 60 (?) beds that they have. You also couldn't be in the hostel from 9:30-5 which I think is absolutely way to long and everyone is rushing in the morning to get out. Also the lockers only fit very tiny locks and no towels. And when I dropped my luggage off I had to put it in the common room and they ran out of city maps. Location was good that's all.