Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

Don't bother, staff aren't friendly or flexible. And there is a foot fetish man. Great location within the city but still at the top of 123 steps

The doors to your rooms didn't lock but there were lockers. GREAT location and easy to find from main train station. Good value for money. During my stay there seemed to be a great bunch of people staying so the atmosphere was good :)

We accidentally booked two nights instead of one and they wouldn't let us cancel our lasts nights reservation. The vibe there was pretty good lots of people hanging out in the kitchen and drinking wine. BEWARE OF THE FOOT FETISH MAN!! If a weird Italian man starts looking or commenting on your feet.. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! Apart from that not a bad stay.

Location excellent and that is all I can say about the place. The description is a bunch of lies. Example, no air conditioning. We paid for a twin room and got a single with two single beds. There were bugs in the beds and dusty all over. The water in our floor, that was in the top, was over, so have to go down to have a shower (small and dirty, sharing with too many), the same to use the toilet during the night. Staff not friendly, was helpful three times to be fair. Never coming back.

I really enjoyed being able to meet so many people from across the globe, especially when we had free pasta & sangrias everyone was able to mingle. The bed's were comfortable & decent, however i was very dissapointed by the only 2 single bathrooms on my floor for everyone to share, which was very hard considering there were many of us. Also, the toilet didn't have a seat and the bathroom smelt distgusting and an overall unpleasant bathroom. Staff weren't friendly at first but after they were.

Very blah. Tucked away and hard to find, the staff weren't very friendly or helpful. It's good value, and fairly clean, but don't expect much else.

It's not bad for pricing but the reason that i put a lower review is because it is very annoying the hostel itself it's in one of the top floors and carrying stuff with no one to even offer help was pretty frustrating, i just find other hostels have a more helpful staff in tips for the city as well, met some great friends though! Oh and the beds are awful! My bed was sunk in the middle and broken, my back was killing me the next day

I had a good time at this hostel. The common areas were cool and it was easy to meet fellow travellers but the lock out 10 - 4pm was so long and unbearable, especially if you've finished your site seeing early and want to return to the hostel.

First of all just for future reference since the address is number 1 whatever streeet and there is about 4 different number ones on the same street the door is rightnext to one of the outdoor resteaunts. Reasonably clean/modern hostel comfortable beds, great atmosphere free sangria and pasta brings the hostel together. Shared shitter and shower they're all the same. Bad wifi, shit lockout curfew from 10-4 during the day. Shit staff. They have no genuine interest in traveling or travelers.

Good people, upgraded us to a better room since we were directed there by their partner hostel in a prior city.

Good place to hang out and meet people. Free sangria night encourages everyone to hang together. Rooms were relatively good and nice that they had fans and lots of power bars for plug ins. Cleanliness decent, bathroom situation odd but fine. Bathrooms needed to be cleaner but that's common in hostels. Overall good and I would recommend it

Bathrooms were awful, rooms were cramped and generally didn't feel safe at all there. We were supposed to stay there 2 days but ended up leaving after 10 hours which was still too l

Very dirty hostel! Amazing location though. Cheapest in florence and you can see why. But not too bad to put up with for a few nights. Just be prepared!

Very poor security. They don't give you a key to the bedroom, so everyone can come in to your room. I was sleeping and someone broke in to the bedroom and stole my cellphone, the cellphone of another girl and money from a guys wallet. The bathroom is very small, they just have 2 showers for the hole hostel and one doesn't work. Location is good.

+ great kitchen + great common areas to meet people (free sangria and/or pasta help a great deal!) + Staff is very helpful + Location, location, location!!! Right in the centre of Florence, with a supermarket nearby. - Lockout may be a bit inconvenient at times, but they are reasonable and flexible enough to not make it a dealbreaker. Overall, a great hostel, fantastic atmosphere, met some great people there, had some good times in the upstairs common room/kitchen area.

İt was a really nice hostel. Especially the staff were very helpful and always smiling.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Great location, you can see the Duomo out of the kitchen window. It was easy to get to from train station but it was hard to find the place, don't have any signs. I stayed there for 6 days and almost every night I was in a different bed. During lockout(10-4)they literally disassemble the beds, why? They move your stuff off the bed and put if on the ground. When I would return for the day there was someone else in my bed. Pretty clean and social place. Sangria and pasta nights were great! Yummy!

To begin with there was no key to our room, so it was impossible to lock door.. Very secure. Then there is a lockout between 10 and 2:30. Okay that's fine I understand they need to clean with people coming and going everyday.. But then when we come back at 2:45/3 for a nap and you need to be in our room I do not think that is fair nor polite.. To then after 3 to have someone cleaning in our bathroom? WHAT DID YOU DO DURING LOCKOUT? Location good. Good place to meet people..Some rude staff

Location location location. Had a very hard time climbing the steps when drunk.

Despite the fact that the hostel is closed during the day (between 10am to 4pm), it is a very good place to stay. Staff is very welcoming, the place is really well located within the city and it's easy to meet and talk to people !