Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

The location is terrific, you can't be closer than the city center. It's clean and friendly, the staff is mostly nice (dédicace à Daniela!!). I would definitively recommand to anyone travelling to Firenze by himself or with friends. I meet awsome people straigh away. I'd come come back there if I ever travel to Firenze again.

• 6th Aug 2014

The location is pretty good it's in the center of Florence, but the hostel was not good. They kick you out at 10am for the chek out and you can't come back before 4hpm, witch is ridiculous. I felt like they didn't really care. There is one big fan for 8 people, and 2 of them could'nt get any air...I felt bad for them. The view outside was pretty sick, and they had sangria and free pastas night so that was nice. I still had to cancel my 2 last nights because they don't accept credit card!

Best hostel I have stayed at in terms of atmosphere. We stayed on a Friday and a free sangria and pasta night was put on which got everyone together. We ended up going on a great night out in Florence. Facilities are good, decent beds, clean, good showers, well supplied kitchen etc. great value for money and good location!

• 1st Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Was clean and friendly. Booked into a 10 bed but ended up in a 8 bed. The staff provided free pasta and sangria on the Friday, they want you to enjoy your stay as much as you do, so they encourage people to meet and mix with everyone, then they took us out to a bar and free club and bought shots for everyone. The staff here have such a great approach to how to run a hostel definitely recommend staying here, for a short or longer stay!

• 1st Aug 2014

I didn't have that great a time at this hostel, it's okay if you don't care about meeting people but I was travelling alone so I was hoping to meet people here. I wasn't told about the pasta night so I came into the hostel when it was finishing up and missed out on the one real opportunity to talk to others at the hostel which I was very disappointed about. People didn't tend to hang out in the common room. The lock out time didn't bother me as I'm always out exploring between 11 & 4 anyway.

Perfect location, can't get much better. Staff is odd. They will just barge into your room without knocking. They did it once while I was asleep. No baggage room, they sort of just have you leave your bags in the lobby out in the open. Not lockers in every room. Good hostel in general though.

• 24th Jul 2014

This was a nice hostel - full of tons of young people traveling around. Good vibes, and quiet enough if you don't want to go out, but with tons of opportunities to meet people and party. Coffee in your room was nice, and honestly getting up by 10 am wasn't hard. I feel like I experienced Florence better because of it. Though the check-in time is late, you can leave bags with the front desk for free. Very nice, accommodating staff. And PHENOMENAL location. Overall, good!

They literally kick you out of your room every morning by blasting terrible middle eastern music through a building wide stereo system at 9am. If you value sleep DO NOT STAY HERE. They are rude and have no idea how a hostel should be run. Free pasta is terrible- you're in Italy, spend €5 and get something amazing! They will blast music at 9am, kick you out by 10am then WILL NOT let you back in until 4pm. Completely unnecessary just to mop floors everyday. Stay somewhere else.

Honestly, if this hostel wasn't in a great location I wouldn't have stayed. They kick you out for 7 hours. Not to clean like they tell you. I came in to them all smoking cigarettes in the kitchen and cooking. They did not need to keep up out that long. Also they do not have locks on the room doors which is very alarming. Had to bring everything with me (passport etc) every time I left. I would honestly say pay extra money to feel like you are comfortable.

The staff members were incredibly friendly and helpful! The three of us were situated in a room equipped with air conditioning and very clean beds. We were there for the weekend so they served us pasta and sangria! This hostel is small compared to others, so it was a great place to meet other travelers! The hostel itself was in a great location in Florence and it was about a 15 minute walk from the train station. It was hard to find, but google the hostel you can find a picture of the location.

Hostel should stay open during the hours of 10-4pm. Ridiculous that customers cannot get access to their belongings during this time.

Very nice place, good staff, nice saloon&Kitchen, atmosphere and location. The only problams are the big amount of stairs that you need to pass to get to the hostel and that there are only two toilets and bathrooms for all the floor.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Israel

This was not a good hostel. They don't let you in the hostel between 10:00 and 16:00 for some reason, it is very inconvenient. The rooms were average at best and the staff wasn't that helpful. Find a better place to stay.

It was a very nice, but smaller hostel! It felt at home and comfortable with all the staff and residence here. Great location by a lot of food and markets. The only thing I didn't like was that it was hard to find the building when we arrived. It doesn't have a sign just a building number that's hidden by a restaurant.

If you dont mind walking up 3+ flights of stairs to your room, this is a great hostel to stay at. Staff is nice, beds are clean, and there were a lot of great people staying there. One thing, every day they would move beds from room to room in order to accommodate the amount of reservations that had come in. We came back after the lockout time was over (which was a pretty long time 1100-1530) and our stuff had been moved in order to re arrange beds, left me kind of uncomfortable.

Great hostel. Has a fantastic atmosphere and the staff are very friendly and easy to talk too. The kitchen and toilets are immaculate, but there are only 2 showers for the entire hostel which means you have to wait around a bit. They have sangria nights and provide coffee in the morning. Sometimes they cook evening meals as well. I'd recommend this hostel

Just here for one night, everything was fine and reasonably priced.

Fun hostel, great crowd of people. Staff really make an effort, they had free pasta at night. Good kitchen and bathroom, great location in the city centre, close to everything. In a nice quiet square.

They wake you up at 9 and tell you you have to leave till 4 for them to clean your room. Not fun when your hungover!

Great hostel. Was very close to the city centre in a safe location. The staff were so lovely and helped whenever they could, even offering homecooked pasta one night. The bathroom is a little old but overall everything was well looked after and kept clean. Would definitely stay here again.