Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

The staff were really nice and the hostel is in a very good location of Florence, but the bathroom wasnt very clean.

Cool place, excellent and very friendly staff!!! Perfect location!

Terrible. Bed bugs, dirty dishes hidden in cupboards. Staff were really creepy, woke you up at 8:30, always looking into your room.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Eurostudent hostel is a disgusting place with bed bugs all over. I cannot recommend it at all. Just the staff was ok.

Although staying only for one night, this was one of the hostels where i felt more well received! The staff is super nice, lend us some wine and everyday there is a pasta or drink party! Awsome staff, big kitchen with everything you need to cook, gathering area, good location near main attractions, 20min walking from train station However, it was difficult for us to find the hostel when we arrived to the adress, it has a small board with its name and the shower door didn't lock. Reccomended!

Although I had a hard time finding the hostel at first and once I did was slightly sceptical I was pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed my stay. Met a lot of great people and the staff was very nice and welcoming. I'd stay here again.

If you enjoy bed bugs and loud obnoxious conversations at all hours and filthy bathrooms, this place is 100% for you!! Staff are friendly. location is good. Bed bugs and the cleanliness ruined the experience

• 19th Apr 2014

It´s hard to find one word to describe this hostal. On the one hand, the personal are kind, they led us to a bar and organized a party among those who stayed there that night. I had a great time there. On the other hand, the room in which i stayed doesn't have a proper lock and anyone in this hostal can enter into our room. And the wifi of the hostal is really bad, i only had signal intermittently.

It was the best decision to stay in this hostel! The staff is really friendly, they always took care about us, the room was clean, comfortable and safe. The view from the window is amazing. I recommend this place, the best hostel to choose if you want to go to Florence. Thank you all the things guys!!!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

I didn't realize there would be so many stairs! You climb up about 6 flights of stairs before getting to the actual hostel, but the hostel is nice. Lots of bunkbeds, different sized rooms on different floors. Free pasta dinners, place to keep luggage. Staff was very friendly and helpful. GREAT location. Safe. Highly recommend for someone looking for something simple, a place to sleep and shower.

Spacious kitchen but not really needed in Florence because food is reasonably priced. Annoying staff who comes and wakes you up in the morning. Location is fantastic. Can't beat it.

The staff here is excellent. They are all super nice, welcoming, and I will def return just to see them. Overall the facilities were kinda average but the location is perfect.

For how much money we spent to stay at this place for two nights, it was way below our expectations. To stay in a hostel such as this, I would pay about 10 Euros a night. The rooms were not clean, I got bed bugs from it. The staff was nice, however they tried to put 6 females in a room with no lock. It was overall a terrible experience and I would never recommend anyone to stay here.

• 13th Apr 2014

Our hostel manager was so welcoming and super friendly! He made sure we had everything we needed and took us out that night with the rest of the people staying at the Hostel and it was such a great night! I am glad he did that because I got to meet new great people and had so much fun!

• 11th Apr 2014

Great staff and location. David is a great guy!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • newbie6

Good place. Staff was great. Very helpful. Thanks for the pasta party.

Place was right in the heart of florence not far from the main locations. The staff were great with free wine and pasta at night some nights and coffee in the morning. The only thing letting it down was that it needed lockers that you can lock and mire bathrooms

Great stay and very friendly staff - they remember you by your name and always there to help.

Could not ask for a better location. Spacious rooms up to cleanliness standards. However, you are not supposed to be in the room from 10 am - 4 pm for cleaning. Also, room doors do not lock, which seemed a little insecure, but none of our stuff got stolen. Wifi cut out frequently, but otherwise, it is a good atmosphere for students.

This hostel is a joke! We have to climb up to 6th floor to our room which is tiny and dirty. 2 lamps are not working. We got BEDBUDS when we sleep there! We cannot tolerate that and decide to change to other hostel . Toilet is smelly which you don't want to use it. Kitchen is dirty and not fully equipped, no cup, plate etc. at all. People sleep next to our room are super noisy, we can't sleep all over the night because they are partying. Don't go to this place or your holiday will be ruined.