Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

Great stay and very friendly staff - they remember you by your name and always there to help.

Could not ask for a better location. Spacious rooms up to cleanliness standards. However, you are not supposed to be in the room from 10 am - 4 pm for cleaning. Also, room doors do not lock, which seemed a little insecure, but none of our stuff got stolen. Wifi cut out frequently, but otherwise, it is a good atmosphere for students.

This hostel is a joke! We have to climb up to 6th floor to our room which is tiny and dirty. 2 lamps are not working. We got BEDBUDS when we sleep there! We cannot tolerate that and decide to change to other hostel . Toilet is smelly which you don't want to use it. Kitchen is dirty and not fully equipped, no cup, plate etc. at all. People sleep next to our room are super noisy, we can't sleep all over the night because they are partying. Don't go to this place or your holiday will be ruined.

Great party hostel at great location with great people coming to stay here where the managers are friendly and always arranging something or the other. Party hostel would be the right word for this. The only thing disappointing was the facilities. Could have been better.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • India

They don't give a key for the room, when I arrived the room was still undone (5 pm and I have done the reservation a lot of days ago). I didn't felt secure or comrftable, I actually leave because I found it dirty and unsafe.

If you like to meet other people and have a great time while doing so, Eurostudent Home is the place to go. There is something special happening every night and strangers become instant friends! The staff was great and went out of their way to make our stay there as comfortable and memorable as possible!

Overall it was average. Staff were friendly and cooked some ok pasta. Security in rooms was non existing as the door didnt lock to each room and there was a cupboard but only one person would be able to lock their belongings up. Cleanliness could of been better and the kitchen was old with few cooking utensils. While we were here there was a large noisy school group but staff tried to keep them quiet. Smoking seemed to be allowed indoors as long as it was near a window which was unpleasant

i have been traveling Europe for 6 months and this has been one of the best Hostel i have stayed! All the staff are very kind and helpful and they make you feel at home. David and Sing go beyond to maker sure you get the best of your stay! The free dinner was really good and the location is right in the middle of the city! Thanks for the free Ice-cream If i come back to Florence this is where i am staying!

A fairly large hostel that has a great common area with a full kitchen (frying pans don't have handles). Rooms are not great with no large individual lockers but the beds are nice. On the down side, guests are more or less shooed out of the hostel between 1000 and 1700 for "cleaning". I'm not sure why it takes that long but you can still spend time in the common room, they just don't seem to like it. Also they wake everyone up at 830 and serve coffee even if you would like them not to.

This is a good place if you are on a student budget in Florence. Strange policy where you are not allowed in the hostel from 10:30am until about 5:00pm. Never seen it before, but if you are in Florence you won't want to spend all day in the hostel. It was a little annoying if you had forgotten something in the room or if the weather had changed. Staff was friendly and helpful.

The hostel was good!The staff was perfect!Friendly,cool and funny :)

The staff of this hostel is a great fun, incredibly helpful and welcoming .The best location of the hostel and offering pasta every night by the hostel made my staying very easy and under budget . I highly recomend this hostel.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • South Korea

I absolutely LOVED Eurostudent Home! I stayed in four different hostels this past week while traveling around Italy, and this was definitely my favorite! The staff were so friendly and generous, they answered any questions we had and went out of their way to help us. This hostel was a true community - the staff made a free pasta supper which got all the guests together and helped us all become friends. So much fun, a truly unforgettable stay! I would highly recommend Eurostudent Home to anyone!

lockers can only take weak TSA style locks. doors for the rooms do not have locks, anyone can walk inside and take your stuff.

Very fun environment, staff were helpful and keen to make sure everyone was included and had a good stay. Would definitely stay here again, it was a great hostel for a solo traveller.

Friendly staff, good atmosphere!

Really nice hostel and staff. They have free pastas for dinner and in the weekend free sangria for party. If I come back to Florence I will definitively go again to this hostel. Atte Chico cileno

I didn't like this hostel at all. The only thing it had going for it was its location, and the fact that it's social (but this is it because you have no privacy whatsoever, so need to make friends). The bathrooms were the worst I've ever been in, and I found the staff a little overbearing and creepy. One other good thing is that they give you sangria on Friday and Saturday nights. I would only suggest staying here for a night or two on the weekend if you want something social, but not for long.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »