Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

Friendliest, Cleanest, Cheapest, Cosiest and Coolest Hostel in Florence.

I had a great time! The staff is super friendly, the bed was incredibly comfortable and the sangria party was such a bonus! Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good time :)

The location is excellent and I booked a 6 mixed dorm bed and they gave on with only 3 beds and it was only girls. The only problem was the shower, you have to leave your clothes on the floor while you take a shower, and as it's almost inside the shower, the floor is dirty and wet, I also didn't have where to hang my towel. The hostel closes from 10am to 5pm to clean, for me is ok to close to clean, but not for that long, I was very tired and had to wait until they re-open. Very boring.

Everything was fantastic. Location is so great, the staff (Justin, Leandro and the others... you guys rock!), the atmosphere, the other guests... A very nice experience, for sure!

David and Justin were wonderful hosts! I met some of the best people on my trip at this hostel. Sangeria night was a blast, and we went out as a group after. David also took us on a tour of the country side. Everyone was friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was great for young people!

Staying here felt less like I was paying for accomodation, and more like I was visiting old friends. The staff are quick to make you feel at home and put in every effort to personalise your stay so you get the most out of your time in Florence. This was the absolute highlight of my month and half in Europe and I will absolutely make it a point to return when I can.

• 31st Jan 2014