Eurostudent home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

This hostel is a joke! We have to climb up to 6th floor to our room which is tiny and dirty. 2 lamps are not working. We got BEDBUDS when we sleep there! We cannot tolerate that and decide to change to other hostel . Toilet is smelly which you don't want to use it. Kitchen is dirty and not fully equipped, no cup, plate etc. at all. People sleep next to our room are super noisy, we can't sleep all over the night because they are partying. Don't go to this place or your holiday will be ruined.

Great party hostel at great location with great people coming to stay here where the managers are friendly and always arranging something or the other. Party hostel would be the right word for this. The only thing disappointing was the facilities. Could have been better.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • India

They don't give a key for the room, when I arrived the room was still undone (5 pm and I have done the reservation a lot of days ago). I didn't felt secure or comrftable, I actually leave because I found it dirty and unsafe.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »