Eva's Backpackers Reviews

6-8 Orwell Street, Kings Cross, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Very good hostel

Comfortable, clean stay for a girls weekend away. Exactly the area we wanted to stay in - close to great eating, delightful market and close proximity to station. Bathrooms were always clean when i saw them at all hours. The rooftop has a beautiful view and lovely ambiance. Staff were helpful but not overbearing. Sweet, homely feel to whole place (not like industrial hostels with hundreds of people). And takes Australian guests - thank you!!

• 1st Nov 2013

Loved this hostel, great rooftop terrace with bbq and views of the city. Staff do a great job of keeping the place clean and noise down at night time. I arrived at the hostel v early but it was no trouble for the staff to store my bags and for me to have a much needed shower! The bathrooms were also appreciated, more hotel than hostel style. I had a few problems with my early morning shuttle, booked through the hostel to take me to the airport. The hostel staff sorted it out very professionally

1 2 Next » last »