Everglades Hostel & Tours Reviews

20 Southwest Second Ave, Everglades, Everglades NP/Florida City, Florida, USA

Lovely place, clean and with plenty of character. Outdoor facilities were really cool and all you can eat pancakes! The vibe was great and chilled, the owner was very friendly. I've stayed in a lot of hostels and they've definitely got something great here.

Incredible time at the Everglades Hostel, wonderful place full of surprises, idyllic backyard. This hostel is just great, people are friendly and helpful. Location is also great, nearby the Everglades. Thank you!

• 31st Mar 2014

This place has the coolest back yard I have ever been too. Its like a magical hidden world you walk into that is a paradise that has something for everyone and I would recommend people to go to florida just to this hostel. And the great tours that they offer make it all the better.

The hostel is a great place to stay! The garden is incredible. Good location, very close to the Everglades.

• 22nd Mar 2014

I've never seen such an AWESOME hostel - and I've seen a lot of hostels on my travels so far! Individual furnished rooms where u feel at home immediately, a great equipped kitchen house and an absolutely GORGEOUS garden where u never want to leave again. So damn recommendable!

• 19th Mar 2014

I really recommend this place for everyone if they want go look around everglades! Oh ... the people of this place was really sweet and kind. I am appreciate to everth that i've got. This hostel provide a lot of space for enjoying my spare time, that was most i loved. Cool wind, kind people.. i miss it. Eventhough i miss my tour, they did whatever they could do for me. Thanks a lot!

This is a great hostel! It is well situated to explore the Everglades, head down to Key Largo, or dash in and out of Miami. The facilities are awesome (the legendary backyard lives up to the hype). Good beds, clean and ample bathrooms, lots of lounges to spend time in, mellow, well priced. I'd stay again!

I arrived 5hrs before check in having landing very early in the morning. The staff let me shower, recharge my phone and i even grabbed an hours sleep in the dark meeting room on the settee. Thank you x

View all Everglades NP/Florida City Hostels