Everglades Hostel & Tours

8.1
Fabulous 237 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2017

I only stayed here for one night but this hostel is so lovely. The outdoors area is awesome, they do pancakes for breakfast and the rooms are clean and cool. And out of any hostel I've stayed in in the world, these beds are the comfiest. It was empty and I was alone in my dorm but that was due to the time of year. Very well set up, the room was adorable and the facilities were great. Thanks for having me.

19th Jul 2017

Very interesting setup. Spacious rooms. Unique outdoor spaces. Many areas to congregate

• USA, Female, 31-40
3rd Jul 2017

Great place to stay. Bed was comfortable, indoor areas were clean. Old building with a lot of old Florida charm. Definitely worth staying for the relaxing garden area.

22nd Mar 2017
6.6

It reminded me of a 60's hippy commune. I would just say you get what you pied for almost.