Evershine Guest House Reviews

House No 854 Soranto Vaddo, Anjuna Bardez, Goa, India

I liked Evershine. The rates weren't bad for an early December visit and the owner was quite helpful in giving price estimates for shopping, arranging cheap scooter rentals, and calling a taxi for my airport drop-off. I enjoyed how quiet the area was at night. The Wi-Fi was a little spotty and stopped working infrequently; I also didn't have hot water in my room, which was disappointing and a major let-down for me. I'd still recommend Evershine nevertheless and enjoyed Goa tremendously!

Maybe a bit on the high side price wise. However friendly and helpful owners. Rooms are pretty good and clean. Plenty of hot water. A nice veranda in front of all the rooms with chairs and a table. A good place to socialise with neighbouring guests. The location is slightly away from the beach area 1km so its secure and quiet at night. Restaurants and small general shops very handy all the way down from the guesthouse to the beach area.

• 9th Dec 2014