Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

2020 Total Reviews

Atmosphere is really great, Beatles decoration, comfy couches, has a nice vibe. The beds were clean and really comfortable. We enjoyed our room. But the bathroom was horrible. No toilet seat, dirty shower. Nevertheless recommendable. Little out of city centre but only 4pounds by cab. Breakfast was really good.

Not very close to town but the price is worth it and there's lots of transportation around. The taxi is very cheap! I was surprised. The beds are comfy and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• 4th Oct 2014

For one night it was ok, but we definitely wouldn't rush to stay there again. The facilities were very basic; the duvets had holes in them, there was no toilet paper in our bathroom (and it was surprisingly difficult to find a staff member to ask for some!) I don't think it reflected the price we paid. Location was fine but it didn't feel like the nicest neighbourhood. Overall, the experience was just pretty average!

Good Choice

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Greece

I had a good experience because the other travelers were fun and quiet at night. A great deal for the price and a good walk to city center.

This is a good value. For its cheap price, this hostel could be much, much worse, but everything was acceptable. Location isn't great, but everything else is serviceable.

This hostel was alright. The room was kept relatively clean. Our toilet seat was broken off and not fixed. I did make a staff member aware but they didn't seem to care. My phone charger was pinched and a staff member was looking into but never got back to me. The kitchen was always a mess which bothered us as we try to cooked most nights. The people who stay here long term make it obvious they aren't into making conversation which is most staying there, bad for atmosphere. A bit of a walk but ok

Friendly staff and warm atmosphere, rooms are what you'd expect from a hostel. Therew a good level of cleanliness throughout the building. Breakfast included is a great plus. Location is just 5 min to the city centre via bus and 15 walking. I do recommend this hostel, extremely good value for money and a welcome and helpful staff.

• 9th Sep 2014

I only stayed one night in the Everton Hostel, but sure did enjoy my stay. The staff was really friendly and helpful. I will happily come back.

Had a great atmosphere, only saw young people. Played good music, had good breakfast and wifi. They even had an xbox 360 downstairs. The staff was very friendly and chatty. They're not in the city center but it's only a 20 minute walk away or a short bus ride. Rooms were good, linen already on the bed, beds and bathroom clean. Would definitely recommend.

The location is the worst. It took an hour to walk from the bus station with backpacks. The atmosphere sucked, not very inviting. The kitchen is gross, had a hard time eating breakfast in it. Overall, I would be fine never going there again. But laundry is cheap!!!

The value for money at Everton hostel was almost unbelievable. It was the cheapest place we have stayed in 2 months of backpacking yet it boasted some of the best facilities and rooms we have seen. We had a huge room to ourselves, with en suite bathroom, which made for a really enjoyable stay. The only issue was it was a little bit out of town but still within walking distance. I would stay again in a heartbeat

The place is a mess. There are piles of bags with clothes, towels and bed sheets everywhere, it is just unbelievable. The place is quite far, but is cheap, so by location it is OK. This hostel could be great, but it needs better management.

Pretty good for such cheap accomodation. Quite a lot of choice for breakfast, large rooms and bathrooms. Just had a few issues with the key for the door - it didn't always work or took a long time to get in, but for such a cheap place, that's not much to complain about!

This hostel is not based in the centre, but they do have street parking which was good for me. The staff were not always there to get people booked in and there formed a queue of people in the lounge as a result while I was there. The kitchen is ok, toilets are only in the room apart from one next to the kitchen, TV lounge and internet computers are good.

Staff couldn't speak English and wouldn't help with anything.

• 27th Jul 2014

they dont pay me back my depositum

I only stayed here for one night but it had a very homey and accomodating feel to the place. If i come back to Liverpool this will be the first place I will try to book with.

The price was fantastic and the wifi was wonderful.

on a late hot humid evening before 10pm, the check in was smooth but I was allocated a different bed in a cheaper dorm I didn't book or pay for..

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and we are very sorry that you was not fully satisfied. First of all you was put into the exact room that you booked for online (6 Bed). And secondly we don't allocate any bed for you before or after you arrive. You pick your own bed when you check-in. Thank you for staying with us, and if you choose to stay with us again we hope you will have a much better time. Everton Hostel Team.

« first « Prev 1 2 3