Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

2074 Total Reviews

very cheap. staff very friendly had a lovely stay.

The stay in this hostel was really great! We met a lot of people from all over the world and shared experiences with them. The staff was very very nice and very friendly and the atmosphere was really amazing. Location of the hostel is also nice especially if you are a football fan cause both stadiums are pretty close. I will definetly came back to this hostel and I can't wait!!

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Slovenia

We booked in here only to find that the 'website' had overbooked and there was no beds available at 9pm. The staff handled this as if it was not their responsibility despite not letting us know prior to our arrival. They were quite unhelpful however I sensed they didn't really know how to handle the situation. Overall our experience was bad but the hostel itself appeared nice enough.

• 20th Feb 2015

Everton Hostel is located in a quiet locale approximately 20-25 mins walk (10 min bus journey 14 or 17 from Queen St bus station) from Lime St rail station. The place has merits and demerits: the merits include excellent free wifi throughout the building, free breakfast, extremely affordable laundry facilities (only £2), SKY TV, pretty back garden and barbecue area; but the primary demerit is that some unusual, dubious folk stay there as well as a few affable "long-termers". But the place is OK!

The staff made this place, good bunch of people

The hostel is very far away from city center, and in the neighborhood there are only abbandoned buildings. The structure is in bad conditions, not only architectural but cleannes. It is really dirty!! the rooms are dirty and cold, the matress are distroyed, and the bed linen looks dirty and really old. Also the staff uses the same room than guests, and they enter the room really late at night doing a lot of noise. The bathrooms are disgusting, just 2 showers for the whole hostel, not recommended

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Nice atmosphere, is not in the center of the city, 10 minutes walk or so, but perfect if you want to go to Anfield or Goodison as my case was

I stayed in the hostel for two nights. In the first one, there was someone sleeping on a couch in our room, and he came back the other night trying to find a bed to sleep in, even if all bed were booked. It was unclear if he was a guest or not. Also, on the second night, there was a leak in the roof of the room. It wet both my things and my bed, making it hard to sleep. As there is no staff during the night, I couldn't complain. Staff just said they would alert the manager.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Really great place to stay, there was a staff member there who was helpful at check in. Room was spacious and comfortable. Great value for money.

a fair bit away from the centre but a good choice and cheap. The hostel is somewhat worn around the edges here and there but has a homey atmosphere. If you look for sth cheap and alright, this is it. I wouldn't mind coming back.

I stayed for a couple of nights on this hostel and found it to be a great. A 10 minute walk down to the city center and it's located in a very quiet residential neighburhood. People working there are very friendly and helpful making your stay as smooth as it can get. Totally recomend people to stay there when visiting liverpool.

Location is not near from city centre but another thing is very good. I like this hostel's mood. In the hall, always play the music, very nice!!

I really enjoyed staying in Everton Hostel,because I met interesting,funny people and everyone was friendly and I feel totally safe and secure and mattresses were very comfy so I could sleep all day long. The location was good as well because it's only 10 min walk to to city centre and the museums and you've got buses next to the hostels and they are running I think every 5 min,bus nr 14,17... I would recommend staying in this place,because it's cheap,safe and you can meet funny people.

Overall good. It would have been good to have someone on the desk, checking that everyone staying was a paying guest of the hostel. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

You get a lot for the money but bring toilet seat as it´s not provided. Toilet paper is also needed in the luggage. Breakfast is included which is fantastic for the price. You´ll get a key for the doorm but the staff leave the door open when they´ve done the cleaning in the doorm so it didn´t feel that secure. It´s seems like no one is in charge of the hostel. Even the poor fish in the aquarium in the kitchen were forgotten.

Atmosphere is really great, Beatles decoration, comfy couches, has a nice vibe. The beds were clean and really comfortable. We enjoyed our room. But the bathroom was horrible. No toilet seat, dirty shower. Nevertheless recommendable. Little out of city centre but only 4pounds by cab. Breakfast was really good.

Not very close to town but the price is worth it and there's lots of transportation around. The taxi is very cheap! I was surprised. The beds are comfy and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• 4th Oct 2014

For one night it was ok, but we definitely wouldn't rush to stay there again. The facilities were very basic; the duvets had holes in them, there was no toilet paper in our bathroom (and it was surprisingly difficult to find a staff member to ask for some!) I don't think it reflected the price we paid. Location was fine but it didn't feel like the nicest neighbourhood. Overall, the experience was just pretty average!

Good Choice