Everton Hostel

7.2
Very Good 2585 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

A cute place, good value, wouldn't recommend for long stays but one night was fine!

• Northern Ireland, Female, 31-40
3rd Jun 2017
5.4

Initial impressions were not good. Taxi man who took us to hostel described both it and he local area as a 'hole'. When we arrived, it was difficult to identify staff members; and when we were taken to our room, the door was left ajar, despite already being occupied/housing others possessions. We both feel that this hostel is falsely advertised online. Our room was dingey; and we chose not to stay. I emailed the manager; however, this has not been acknowledged. Poor. Wouldn't recommend.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
2nd Jun 2017
3.4

The best word to describe there is DIRTY, absolutely disgusting kitchen. I would like never been there.

22nd May 2017
3.1

Way too far from the city. Not clean at all.. weird people, they smoke weed and you dont feel safe.

• constellationcuisine9143
  • USA, Male, 18-24
12th May 2017

Very lovely atmosphere and community that surrounds the hostel. The staff are many fellow travelers, and this creates a fantastic kinship. The beds were comfortable, and the cleanness is what you'd expect for your quid.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
11th May 2017
7.7

It's an really good hostel I stayed at. Friendly staff clean toilet and room. Living is big not that far from city. If I come here again I would stay again

9th May 2017
5.1

This is by far the cheapest hostel I ever found in the UK. For the price you get what you pay for. Don't expect anything special here : bad smell, strange guests, far from city center. I needed one night rest so it was acceptable, I would have moved elsewhere if I wanted to stay for a while.

9th May 2017
5.7

When I arrived, my assigned bed had been taken by somebody else and it took staff 40 minutes to find me another bed. I wasn't given the front door code or wifi password until I asked for it. The room stunk a lot of chemical smell, maybe paint or something. Didn't feel healthy to be sleeping there. Bread at breakfast was mouldy. Atmosphere was non existent. Lots of old people living there. Nothing going on in the area and a good 25 min walk to city. You get what you pay for.

8th May 2017

Staffs were greeting upon my arrival. I felt very welcomed. Luggage storage available which is great. The overall atmosphere was nice, mostly friendly. The breakfast is the usual bread + spreads and cereal + milk. Coffee and tea available. There is only one shared washroom in the dorm but a few other toilets available through the hostel. Plug for each bed. Lockers for rent but I didn't need one. Location is about 15 min of walk from city centre. I would definitely come back!

• jrskalnins7829
  • Latvia, Male, 18-24
7th May 2017

I liked this place, good place if you coming for football games for Liverpool FC and Everton. About location is little bit far from city center about 30-35 min by walk.