Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

I thought this hostel was a pleasant place to stay. I had a 4-person dorm and it was extremely spacious and comfortable. The common room is also nice with the big TV. The staff were average. It was often hard to find someone who worked there if you needed something, and then I felt as though I was bothering them with my question. I prefer somwhere with a more fun and inviting atmosphere. But if you know the city and just want a nice room, go ahead and book here.

Not the best appearance, at glance it looked dodgy. Staff were friendly enough. Bathroom was far from the room and everything was cluttered and disorganized. Reception room was a mess. Only redeeming quality was a good breakfast.

I had a great stay at Everton! After reading reviews, I was a bit reluctant but after staying there I couldn't be happier with the value. Breakfast, great staff who go above and beyond to assure you enjoy your stay and clean! I would stay again!

This hostel is in a fairly crummy location. You have to either walk for 45 minutes or pay for a bus/taxi to get to civilization. There are a ton of staff members that are all very cliquey and don't really acknowledge you except to take your money. Also there are a lot of folks who seem to be staying there long term. The actual facilities were very fine for the price, but with its location and atmosphere, I wouldn't suggest staying for more than 1 night

door was locked when we got there, had to pound on the door/ring the bell for 45 minutes before another guest answered the door (was 6pm check in started at 5pm) the staff looked to be 16 and all of them were foriegn (American, French, Italian) they didn't know Directions to anything. The toilet in the bathroom was leaking, there was no toilet paper, nothing to dry hands on. They told us we had to buy it from the store. They couldn't find any keys for the lockers. There were ants in breakfast.

Was a very pleasant stay for me and my friend, I have booked to stay again in a couple of weeks :)

You get what you expect for the price. Rooms aren't super clean, sheets old, uncomfortable pillow. Also the private bathroom wasn't functioning. Can't complain too much as it was pretty cheap to stay here. The staff were fairly friendly although hard to find at times. Location is okay, about a 20-30 minute walk from the city center.

Great value for money !! Friendly staff !! All mod cons

The hostel is ok. The staff is not so nice and attentions and the place is not so organised. It’s an old building, but it’s clean. It’s relatively near to the city center, you can go walking with no problem. The neighbourhood is good, but at night it’s very desert and a little scary, even though it’s probably a safe street. If you’re looking for a good price hostel, this is the place for you. If you have more money to expend, you should probably look for another place.

Nice view on the city! The staff is always there to help and the hostel itself has a really good vibe! Music, pool table, guitars, everything you need for breakfast, little garden, etc.

Half the occupants had loud party until 4 am, VERY loud. Half the lights in rm didnt work, tried to open bedroom door andthere was a kid on a mattress in front if the door so that i couldnt exit.

We stayed here for cheap bulk accommodation for a stag do. We found the place without much problem and the hostel was very nice and clean. There was a little confusion with the staff wanting passports and a £20 deposit off everyone but acceptable considering the size of our group. A little far form town but was in no condition to walk back afterwards anyways! Overall a nice stay and can't complain.

It is more or less a house.

Good atmos, great courtyard area, when it's sunny. Expensive on the weekends

Is a good place, very funny. Easy to make friends, and with a good kitchen. But beware that city center is 20 min (or more) walking.

Great people

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Good value for money, a bit far away from the city centre ( but that was only bad in the rainy days), nice breakfast, really nice breakfast, nice rooms with good beds. The things I missed : more power plugs for people on the top beds, better showers with more water pressure and a more talkative staff.

This was a very significant trip for me musically and spiritually. Thank you to the staff at the Everton for creating a home away from home and a pleasent enviorment to rest and dwell in after a day out and about. Great value for money considering breakfast is also included, I didn't eat the breakfast as I cannot eat wheat or sugar based cereals but it looked as though most people were enjoying the food.Sound facilites. Nice location with scenic views of the city from Everton Park. All the best

• 29th Mar 2015

very cheap. staff very friendly had a lovely stay.

The stay in this hostel was really great! We met a lot of people from all over the world and shared experiences with them. The staff was very very nice and very friendly and the atmosphere was really amazing. Location of the hostel is also nice especially if you are a football fan cause both stadiums are pretty close. I will definetly came back to this hostel and I can't wait!!

• 3rd Mar 2015