Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

1962 Total Reviews

Located just outside the city-centre (a 10-minutes walk away), with a bus-stop in the street. A little park near the hostel. To be honest, this hostel is rather shabby, but has pluspoints too: a nice garden at the backside,a decent kitchen with a free breakfast-buffet, a pleasant lounge/living room with stereo, pool-table, couch. My locker was very small, and I had to pay for it, but the rooms are cheap. All in all I would say good value for money.

The staff is wonderful , the hostel is clean, the breakfast was excellent...

I can recommend this hostel to everybody.

• 13th May 2014
  • Slovakia

This hostel is lacking in a few areas - the showers barely work, it's not the cleanest and security is lacking (staff bedrooms were through our room and shared our bathroom too). It makes up for this in atmosphere though - it's a party! The hostel has one of the best atmospheres of anywhere I have been. The common areas are social and it's easy to meet people. I would recommend one night only - party and then go somewhere else for a hot shower!

You get what you pay for. Hostel is a bit run down, bathrooms aren't very nice. About a 25 min walk from centre and 10 min to nearest grocery store. Good facilities with lounge room, washing machines, kitchen and "bar" with pool table. Hostel is very cheap (paid about 18£ for 2 nights) and it's worth its money. But would prob choose another hostel closer to city centre for a few extra quid next time I'm in Liverpool.

Good location, about 20 minutes walking from the city center. Very friendly staff, but they are sometimes very noisy. They sleep in rooms close to the guest rooms, and they speak until late, and in the morning they do not mind the guests with they are sharing the room, and they make a lot of noise. They have always music in the communal rooms, very high in my opinion.

Price is very good for a hostel in the UK, probs the cheapest I've been to. Location is very good if you want to see the football clubs and the city centre, it is located right in between them. The breakfast they provide is quite good; cereal and toast with various condiments. The outside garden area is fantastic! The worst thing is the shower facilities, our one wasn't working and the one which I used had no holder. The kitchen has only one cooker with four hobs, this may delay your cooking.

The staff was ok when I arrived, but in the morning, the person was really grumpy and was not happy to help me.

Best value of money in liverpool! Good coffebreak, nice staff, easy to go around by bus!

My colleague and I only stopped here for one night on our trip to see Anfield and some sites. The area around Anfield is in dire need of repair, and with all the scalpers/drug dealers it was hard to miss out on all the charm Liv has to offer. It was a Saturday, so I understand that it can be a little loud in the hostel, but my god they partied until we woke up for our flight Sunday morning at 6AM. I have no trouble sleeping so it was comedic to see but don't come here if you want sleep.

The atmosphere in hostel was great, everybody was friendly. The staff were very friendly and ready to help. Furthermore we ordered tickets for a football match and we would never get them if one of the staff didn't spend over an hour on the phone trying to reach the ticket providers and making sure we got the tickets even though it was Saturday. Not everything is perfect though / showers :-( All in all I recommend you to stay at Everton Hostel whenever you visit Liverpool. Thanks again!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

Foglalás pontatlan kezelése, nem megalkudott szobát kaptuk. Staffok goromba viselkedése és átjárása a szobánkon

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

its a little bit of a walk from the train station and its all uphill, but the hostel its self is very nice,they have a pool table, a tv and all the stuff u need after a day walking around liverpool.

WENT FOR A STAG DOO HAD A GREAT TIME FANTASTIC STAFF VERY HELPFUL GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

everything was good and value for money except that the shower was terrible. The water flows extremely slow and either goes extremely hot or extremely cold. I couldnt even complete one shower during my stay.

price is very cheap only 7.5 pound per night, but most of facilities are not good. room dirty, bathroom shower not good. it is very hard to adjust the temperature of water. sometime too hot, sometime too cold.

Really nice hostel, good value for money! We stayed at a 10 people dorm which wasn't bad at all. Only bad thing i can think of was that it was freezing cold in the bathroom because one of the windows woudn't close properly. Other than that really nice hostel and really good staff!:)

It's a nice hostel because there is a good kitchen, they served a simple but good breakfast and was easy to get there. It's a little far from the touristy places but there is a nice park near there, it was cool. There was a room with music so people could enjoy the night in the hostel, but we couldn't hear from the bedroom, and this was cool. The room was clean but the bathroom was a little dirty, but it was ok.

My walk from the train station took me uphill 20 mins to the hostel. Upon arrival I was given bed sheets and brought to my room. Lockers are not included (3pd per day and a 5pd deposit) 4 bed dorm with a private bathroom which was really nice. Room had lots of space. Hostel itself had a frat house feel. Wifi worked in the common room on first floor and basement. Overall the place was okay, nothing special. Biggest issue I saw was the staff whom seemed to be unprofessional at times.

We felt really bad because the hostel is a mess, also the staff is not good at all, the public spaces like kitchen and bathrooms were a nightmare. I will never go that place again