Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

1986 Total Reviews

Cool place. A little ways away from town but walking is doable. Had a dj downstairs while the hostel hosted different pool games which everyone could participate. The kitchen needs some maintenance. Never had any towels. Expired food in the fridge. Things didn't seem clean. Breakfast had cereal n toast but no milk tea or coffee.

Good internet connection, excellent breakfast, but too far from the city centre, like 30 minutes walking...

I am very happy that I choose this hostel.It is cheap and really value for the money.All the staffs were really friendly and helpful.You will definitly feel it like your home because you can make your own foods and drinks.I really enjoyed staying in this hostel.Wifi can reach all the rooms in this hostel.Thank you Everton Hostel.

it's far of city center

You get what you pay for. Facilities aren't great and there seems to be more people actually living at the hostel (including staff) then staying for a few nights. But the atmosphere in the hostel is great and most people working there are very nice.

The staff are very very friendly and helpful! Just a few things that were a let down. Location is a bit far from Lime Street (20 minuet walk) Shower in my room (room 2) only had two temperatures- freezing or boiling hot Door to dorm did lock For what we paid it was fine!

One of the administrators was quite drunk and behaved in an unpleasant manner; mainly loud swearing, chauvinistic views and homophobic displays.

Staff was very helpful with transportation as well as night life ideas

The hostel is pretty far from the city centre, but the staff are friendly and helpful if you need help. Wifi was nice to have, and it's safe.

I was really happy with the service and conditions!

Located just outside the city-centre (a 10-minutes walk away), with a bus-stop in the street. A little park near the hostel. To be honest, this hostel is rather shabby, but has pluspoints too: a nice garden at the backside,a decent kitchen with a free breakfast-buffet, a pleasant lounge/living room with stereo, pool-table, couch. My locker was very small, and I had to pay for it, but the rooms are cheap. All in all I would say good value for money.

The staff is wonderful , the hostel is clean, the breakfast was excellent...

I can recommend this hostel to everybody.

• 13th May 2014
  • Slovakia

This hostel is lacking in a few areas - the showers barely work, it's not the cleanest and security is lacking (staff bedrooms were through our room and shared our bathroom too). It makes up for this in atmosphere though - it's a party! The hostel has one of the best atmospheres of anywhere I have been. The common areas are social and it's easy to meet people. I would recommend one night only - party and then go somewhere else for a hot shower!

You get what you pay for. Hostel is a bit run down, bathrooms aren't very nice. About a 25 min walk from centre and 10 min to nearest grocery store. Good facilities with lounge room, washing machines, kitchen and "bar" with pool table. Hostel is very cheap (paid about 18£ for 2 nights) and it's worth its money. But would prob choose another hostel closer to city centre for a few extra quid next time I'm in Liverpool.

Good location, about 20 minutes walking from the city center. Very friendly staff, but they are sometimes very noisy. They sleep in rooms close to the guest rooms, and they speak until late, and in the morning they do not mind the guests with they are sharing the room, and they make a lot of noise. They have always music in the communal rooms, very high in my opinion.

Price is very good for a hostel in the UK, probs the cheapest I've been to. Location is very good if you want to see the football clubs and the city centre, it is located right in between them. The breakfast they provide is quite good; cereal and toast with various condiments. The outside garden area is fantastic! The worst thing is the shower facilities, our one wasn't working and the one which I used had no holder. The kitchen has only one cooker with four hobs, this may delay your cooking.

The staff was ok when I arrived, but in the morning, the person was really grumpy and was not happy to help me.

Best value of money in liverpool! Good coffebreak, nice staff, easy to go around by bus!

My colleague and I only stopped here for one night on our trip to see Anfield and some sites. The area around Anfield is in dire need of repair, and with all the scalpers/drug dealers it was hard to miss out on all the charm Liv has to offer. It was a Saturday, so I understand that it can be a little loud in the hostel, but my god they partied until we woke up for our flight Sunday morning at 6AM. I have no trouble sleeping so it was comedic to see but don't come here if you want sleep.