Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

Amazing place! I won't complain about a piece of paper on the floor, cause it didn't exist! The staff are totally prepared for everything. The location is not in the centre of Liverpool, but still easy to get there.

• 10th Nov 2015

Hi Gabriela We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thought it was clean and tidy. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, hopefully we will see you again one day. Peter.

Eccezionale! Rapporto qualità-prezzo senza paragoni. Staff e persone magnifiche, ambiente caldo e familiare. A circa 20 min dal centro a piedi e a 10 dal supermarket più vicino.

Hi Marco We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. There are some guests you remember straight away and you are one, the two of you got into the big family atmosphere we have created at the Hostel. We would all love to see you back some day. Peter.

the staff was very welcoming and friendly, the room was large for the 4 of us, the room and facilities was adequate. was a short walk into town or a short taxi drive into town less then £10. the shower did cut out but cant complain when 4 lasses all get shower haha.. pillows was bit flat, and friends bedding smelt little, the room didnt seam to be cleaned but while we was out the next day the room had a quick clean over all had a really good time would defiantly stop again

• 30th Oct 2015

Hi Nicole Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed the friendly atmosphere we have got here. The rooms and bathrooms are cleaned every day, so if there has been an over site we are sorry for that. Hopefully we will see you all again, you were all a good laugh. Peter.

Very good staff a little bite far from the city center...There is a average breakfast.The bedrooms are good and the toalets so so. In general, I liked it.

Hi Alessany Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the friendly staff we have. Hopefully we will see you again one day. Peter.

Awesome hostel, friendliest staff around. Little out of the way but definitely worth it!

Hi Alex Glad you enjoyed your stay with us, I remember you got into the big family atmosphere we have created here and you were a great guest to have here. Hopefully see you again sometime, Happy travels. Peter.

the best hostel where I ever stayed

Hi Eduardo Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully we will see you back here one day. Peter.

The staff here are really helpful and friendly. The atmosphere of the hostel is great and I really enjoyed watching movies and chatting with the staff and other guests in the common area. It is good value for money as it only costs about 7 pounds per night for stay in weekdays while breakfast is also included. The only drawbacks that I could find are the power of the shower is too weak and it may take few minutes to have hot water sometimes. The location is a bit far away from the city centre.

Hi Tam Glad you have enjoyed your stay with us, you have been a great guest to have here. Peter.

The staff were incredibly friendly, there was a very welcoming atmosphere and i had a very pleasant stay!

• 18th Oct 2015

Hi Ophelia Glad you enjoyed our friendly atmosphere, we try to make it a pleasant stay for everyone and guests do not feel they are alone many miles from home. Peter.

Friendly atmosphere, for this price very good!

Hi Vedran Glad you enjoyed our friendly atmosphere at the Hostel and for the price you pay you can not go wrong. Peter.

Decent stay for the price. Could have been cleaner and a little more well organized (hard to find staff), but it was a good spot to come and go from.

Hi Andrew Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned every day, once guests are in we dont have to much control till next day. I dont know why you found it hard to find staff because I am always around till at least 2am, but we are glad you enjoyed your stay apart from that. Peter.

Really friendly. Lots of fun. Feels like a home away from home! And it is very cheap!

• 17th Oct 2015

Hi Edward Glad you enjoyed your stay and you joined in the friendly atmosphere we have created here. We look forward to seeing you again and bring some of your friends next time, I am sure they will enjoy it as much as you did. Peter.

The hostel was great, a short walk to the city, clean rooms and a relaxed vibe.

Very friendly and helpful staff, easy to be reached by bus from Lime Street Station and very nice room mates. It is also great that the breakfast wa sfor free

Hi Ronald Glad you enjoyed our friendly atmosphere at our Hostel and also our breakfast. Peter.

Good hostel but please be more careful with the cleaning and organization.

Such a great stay I ended up extending my time there. I have stayed in a lot of hostels over the past few years and this is my favourite. It's like a home away from home and you get to know the people you're sharing the accommodation with. It's comfortable and very clean. Fantastic value for money.

• 6th Oct 2015

Very cheap and good. I can stay here again. The hostel might improve the breakfast (because somethings finished before I eat) . Clean isn't so good.

Great Hostel! Super friendly staff. Clean facilities. Wifi that actually works. I will definitely be staying here again. 10 out of 10!

Best social hostel ever! Good location (quiet area, 15-20mins walk to/from city center). Reasonable price for backpackers. Secured (CCTV everywhere in this hostel). Good comfy & clean bed/mattress (pillow lil bit too thin though but not a problem). The most number of bathrooms/toilets that I ever seen in 1 hostel in England and guess what, its CLEAN! Excellent social areas - the [complete] kitchen, open-air garden, living room & pool/laundry room. The most important - friendly, helpful staffs :)

This became our favourite hostel that we stayed at almost as soon as we talked through the door. It's difficult to differentiate the staff and the travellers from each other because the staff dont isolate themselves and most of them are in the midst of their travels as well. Great party atmosphere, a place where absolutely everyone is friendly. By the end of our stay it felt like a home. There's a guy named William who is incredibly nice and plays great music. Must see hostel.

• 29th Sep 2015

staff were excellent, the manager is the nicest guy. they go out of their way to help you out and give you advice. if I come back to Liverpool, it will be here. its a 20 minute walk to the city, or there are buses right outside that run early til quite late