Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

BEST!!

Great atmosphere, Thanks to the staff, was very helpful!!

The stay at this hostel was not good. One of the member staff treated us badly, he talked to us as if we did not understand English and he was not willing to help with luggage storage, he told us there were still 10 minutes until the reception would open so he was not responsible, but it was only 10 mins... His rudeness disappointed me and my friend. And this is the first hostel I have ever encountered that forces people to switch off the light at 11pm, even no one in the room wanted to yet.

Staff is very helpful and beatles on the walls made an impression on me. Great breakfasts, huge kitchen and lobby. Really nice place to stay.

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Poland

非常不错的一家旅店,owner很好!

it is not in the downtown of liverpool. you can walk 15-20 min aprox from the hostel to the downtown. we had a good welcome by a nice lady but at the end of our stay there was a man that was in a rush and was asking at what time we leaving and if we could bring the blankets and everything, like he wanted us to go soon.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

The mal dorm room was pretty dirty and the facilities, especially the shower not very clean!

We had a really nice stay at Everton hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff and relaxed common areas. it's a great place for meeting people and getting tips on what to do during your stay. There is a park just around the corner with a beautiful view over the city. Good for a run in the morning.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Finland

Me voy de Liverpool extrañando más el hostel que la Ciudad, Everton parace una casa de huéspedes más que un hostal. es muy fácil hacer amigos y el ambiente relajado, sano y amigable no se encuentra en otro hostel en toda Europa.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

Just missing a bar for greater interaction.

I ve been in different Hostels in Liverpool and this one is the one I liked the most, clean, good environment, nice breakfast.

The friendliest manager that i have ever seen (Kyle). Really good environment, excellent kitchen, good bathrooms. Cheapiest hostel in Liverpool with a good cost-benefit. Recommend to everybody! Thanks again Kyle! Cheers from the Brazilians!

The hostel was actually decent one, however our hostel got robbed by two persons who broke the door on the second night we've stayed there, it was very scary. Fortunately, they only took the Hostel's safe deposit and left without took anything from the guests

Excellent staff, the manager is a very talkative and helpful person.

Worst hostel I've ever been! The day-staff was really helpful because my flight got delayed and they arranged everything, but is really far from the centre and when I got there the night-staff-guy was having an argument really loud with a women that was saying "you are a sexist!". In the morning when I went for breakfast 30 minutes after the expected time the same guy said that everything was in the fridge and he was lazy and that me and my friend needed to help him set the tables. There is more

the toilet was dirty. people in my room really disgusting. room 5

• 14th Dec 2013

Dear Guest, the room is a 10 bed so its shared with 10 different people with good or poor standards so we clean the room in the morning and if you let staff know then we can revisit the room and re-clean or use one of the common room bathrooms. No point waiting to check out then leave a review about it, let staff do something about your problem during your stay in any hostel. Did you enjoy Liverpool and the other hostel services? Hostel Staff

Just give it a try !

• 12th Dec 2013

Very clean and cheap hostel. Spacious common areas with plenty facilities to wash clothes, cook, entertain or have a rest. Staff is so nice and friendly. It is 15 min walk from city center which means it is very quiet area and it is not far as other reviews suggest (15 min is not that much). The people who stayed at the hostel while i was there was quite respectful and didnt make noise so I slept very well.

It's not that far from the train station, but you have to go up the hill with your bags, so I wouldn't say that the location is very good. The shower wasn't working on my room. It was either too hot or not hot at all, and the water stopped working several times. The only good part was the breakfast.

Dear Guest, Just ask staff when visiting a hostel and we will sort the problem for you, often not all showers work the same so if in doubt "Just Ask", most hostels have staff that want to help and we surly do!! Glad you enjoyed the breakfast and backpackers love walking so I see your 15 min walk turned into 25 mins, well you'll get faster as you walk more so we hope to see you again. Happy Travels Hostel Team

The chek in was only betwen 10 a.m. and 10 p. m. and if you arrive at other hour the staff is not there and the door is close. Staff wasnt always in reception, the room was dirty and very noisy, and the beds as well too noisy... The location was bad, 25 minutes walking from the cuty center.

Hi Ms V, The website does say reception is 10AM - 10PM, we close the reception outside of this time but you can knock the staff door is its urgent, we are onsite watching tv playing chess with guests so we don't understand why you left this review. Yes the walk is 15 min for most and 25 for others but we are all working backpackers travelling so walking is not a problem I think! Did you enjoy Liverpool, breakfast wifi? May you pass us again and we hope to make it better. EH Team