Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

Great diamond in the rough. Pete and Will were wonderful and extremely helpful. The hostel was constantly being cleaned. Karaoke was entertaining and the hostel goers were very friendly and fun. The kitchen was a little small but the showers were large,clean, and very hot. Nice courtyard too. It's definitely not what you would expect from the outside. I would stay there again in a heartbeat

Good atmosphere and friendly staff. I enjoyed my stay

Staff are very kind.Free pc is so nice.

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Japan

The staff was very friendly and help with tips about the city. They also Try a lot to me feel in home. The place is a little messy and full of people but I think us normal for a hostel full of young people.

I had the best time in Liverpool and staying at Everton hostel was one of the reasons. The hostel has this cool family vibe which I loved it! All the staff members are very careful with the guests. Cool vibe, good security and lovely staff. Cheers!

Had a great time here with pistol Pete running the show! Friendly staff and easy to meet people here. Great hostel and I would definitely stay here again!

Great place, good fun. Pistol Pete is the king knows how to get the party going! Would come again for sure!

Just want to have a good time. Release all the stress I have in myself. You want get better people that here in Liverpool. Super cool as they are multicultural staff. City peaceful when you come it's perfect weekend. What else you want???? Still on going my day.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Sri Lanka

bathrooms looked like they have just been renovated so very clean and new. rest of the hostel is quite old, so given that it doesnt look very clean, some places werent (under the bed). sheets may need replacing as they do look fairly worn out. located between the city center and anfield and right next to a park with an amazing view of liverpool. they were going to have a karaoke night the day I left so it was a shame I had to miss out on it. Peter was fantastic and always helpful and friendly.

I would've loved to use my own lock for the lockers rather than be forced to buy a key. The Staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was fantastic for meeting new people and bonding. Excellent value for price too :D definitely recommend

I can't get over how good a hostel this was, I thought it was brilliant. Unbelievably cheap, big breakfast, comfy atmosphere, plenty of socialising areas, great wifi... the only downside is it's a bit out of the way but otherwise it's an excellent hostel. I recommend.

very nice atmosphere

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Costa Rica

If you don't mind to walk 20 to 30 min to city center or Anfield Stadium, the location is perfect. Nice hostel, I got a problem with the bed, we were allocated in a bed and after other person arrived claiming the bed was his, but the staff was very helpfull and solved the problem right away... he told me that was a change of system and they were having some problems with it. Other then that, the place needs better housekeeping...

Only stayed one night because it was way cheaper than other hostels. It is far from the city centre, but you can walk in 20/30 minutes (pavement of busy road, but it is okay). Neighbourhood is not the best, but I didn't feel really unsafe. Reception was friendly but had no 24 hours service, when my key did not work at midnight I had to ask a random guest. It is good for one night if you want to safe money, but I highly recommend a stay close to the city centre.

1 2 3 Next » last »