Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

2000 Total Reviews

The staff was ok when I arrived, but in the morning, the person was really grumpy and was not happy to help me.

Best value of money in liverpool! Good coffebreak, nice staff, easy to go around by bus!

My colleague and I only stopped here for one night on our trip to see Anfield and some sites. The area around Anfield is in dire need of repair, and with all the scalpers/drug dealers it was hard to miss out on all the charm Liv has to offer. It was a Saturday, so I understand that it can be a little loud in the hostel, but my god they partied until we woke up for our flight Sunday morning at 6AM. I have no trouble sleeping so it was comedic to see but don't come here if you want sleep.

The atmosphere in hostel was great, everybody was friendly. The staff were very friendly and ready to help. Furthermore we ordered tickets for a football match and we would never get them if one of the staff didn't spend over an hour on the phone trying to reach the ticket providers and making sure we got the tickets even though it was Saturday. Not everything is perfect though / showers :-( All in all I recommend you to stay at Everton Hostel whenever you visit Liverpool. Thanks again!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

Foglalás pontatlan kezelése, nem megalkudott szobát kaptuk. Staffok goromba viselkedése és átjárása a szobánkon

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

its a little bit of a walk from the train station and its all uphill, but the hostel its self is very nice,they have a pool table, a tv and all the stuff u need after a day walking around liverpool.

WENT FOR A STAG DOO HAD A GREAT TIME FANTASTIC STAFF VERY HELPFUL GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

everything was good and value for money except that the shower was terrible. The water flows extremely slow and either goes extremely hot or extremely cold. I couldnt even complete one shower during my stay.

price is very cheap only 7.5 pound per night, but most of facilities are not good. room dirty, bathroom shower not good. it is very hard to adjust the temperature of water. sometime too hot, sometime too cold.

Really nice hostel, good value for money! We stayed at a 10 people dorm which wasn't bad at all. Only bad thing i can think of was that it was freezing cold in the bathroom because one of the windows woudn't close properly. Other than that really nice hostel and really good staff!:)

It's a nice hostel because there is a good kitchen, they served a simple but good breakfast and was easy to get there. It's a little far from the touristy places but there is a nice park near there, it was cool. There was a room with music so people could enjoy the night in the hostel, but we couldn't hear from the bedroom, and this was cool. The room was clean but the bathroom was a little dirty, but it was ok.

My walk from the train station took me uphill 20 mins to the hostel. Upon arrival I was given bed sheets and brought to my room. Lockers are not included (3pd per day and a 5pd deposit) 4 bed dorm with a private bathroom which was really nice. Room had lots of space. Hostel itself had a frat house feel. Wifi worked in the common room on first floor and basement. Overall the place was okay, nothing special. Biggest issue I saw was the staff whom seemed to be unprofessional at times.

We felt really bad because the hostel is a mess, also the staff is not good at all, the public spaces like kitchen and bathrooms were a nightmare. I will never go that place again

The hostel was fine but I didn't think the staff made much of an effort and it was quite disorganised e.g. no sheets in the room when we arrived on the first night, staff having arguments between each other, absurd deposit for spare keys (£20 per key even though the charge for a lost key was only £5) . However, the facilities - kitchen etc. were very good, and over all the hostel was good value for money.

• 6th Apr 2014

Arriving in the middle of the night after a delayed flight, it took quite a while till someone let me into the house although I announced my arrival beforehand and I was told there was a 24-hrs reception. Check-in was quite time-consuming as well, however the staff was really helpful and tried treating individual requests, although it was Grand National weekend and the hostel was extremely busy! Breakfast was sufficient since the night owls weren't interested in eating in the morning :)

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Rooms and facilities neat and clean. Cool and helpful staff. Comfortable atmosphere.

• 28th Mar 2014

I went up to watch a football game, and it was about midway between the centre of town and Anfeild, so it suited our needs perfectly.... nice guy working there, had a bit of football banter. Cold dribble of shower

• 26th Mar 2014

The room was very dirty, the bathroom was disgusting.

Really quick, easy walk to the city center (about 15 minutes). The guy (staff) with the mustache was really helpful and friendly. Peanut butter

The murals were fantastic!