Everton Hostel Reviews

53 Everton Road, Liverpool, Liverpool, England

1992 Total Reviews

I had to cancel my visit to Liverpool so i really didn't stay here, but i add my review to say that the staff were really nice and fast responding my enquiries by e-mail.

Good value for money. Different than other hostels I have stayed so far, more relaxed atmosphere.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Finland

We (8 girls) spent one night here. A staff-room was included into ours (staff was constantly walking through). The bathroom,shared with the staff was a total mess - disgusting, dirty. What happend during the night was beyond creepy: a staffmember walked twice into our room(4&5am), drunk, staring at us. One of us woke up and told him to leave.ABSOLUTLY INADMISSIBLE! We advise alone travelling girls to stay away from this place! Free breakfast was provided at 10 instead of 7am(staff was hungover).

• 15th Mar 2014

We went for breakfast about 9 am but there was nothing left. So I recommend to wake up early :) I stayed over just one night so next day they may have had more food...

When we arrived at the hostel we had a very pleasant staff member help us! He was very nice and friendly and went out of his way to make sure we have everything we needed. However, most of the rest of the staff seemed more interested in partying than actually being around for assistance. The facilities were fairly dirty, I felt like I was staying in a college frat house. And on top of it the hostel was a decent distance away from the city center and I didn't not free safe enough walking.

• 8th Mar 2014

Best Hostel with the best Staff had an awesome time there! And in the Hostelbar was one of the greatest DJ´S! DJ Petro spinnin the turntables, best old school music, cheap beer and great people couldn´t ask for more!

• 7th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

There was too much noise being made, there was a party in the hostel that night or whatever, we couldn't get to sleep!

• 7th Mar 2014