Evgenia Villas & Suites Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

Eugenia Villas & Suites is sooo amazingl!! Gorge and staff where always ready to help, order food for me, and talk because I was traveling alone. Its a family hotel and everybody is there to make your stay perfect. Pool and pool bar rock!! They picked me up and left me in the port! Its a two minutes walk from the center of Fira soy you can go to eat or take the bus that takes you to any part of the island. I would definitely recommend you to go!! You´ll love it there!!!! Maggie from Argentina

I had a very nice stay here. It's family run and everyone was very nice and helpful. It's in a good location around a 10 minute walk to the center of town.

wifi is not so strong, other aspects are perfect.

My only complaint was Internet connection was difficult to acces. The hostel is beautiful ...George and other staff are sweet and helpful. Breakfast was perfect!!!!

• 27th Oct 2013

Definitely stay at Evgenia. The facilities are amazing - comfortable and beautiful villa rooms for less than an average hostel price. Even more, the staff is unbelievably friendly and accommodating. They will make sure that you have an incredible stay and are always available to help you maximize your Santorini experience.

• 23rd Oct 2013