Evgenia Villas & Suites Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

Eugenia Villas & Suites is sooo amazingl!! Gorge and staff where always ready to help, order food for me, and talk because I was traveling alone. Its a family hotel and everybody is there to make your stay perfect. Pool and pool bar rock!! They picked me up and left me in the port! Its a two minutes walk from the center of Fira soy you can go to eat or take the bus that takes you to any part of the island. I would definitely recommend you to go!! You´ll love it there!!!! Maggie from Argentina

I had a very nice stay here. It's family run and everyone was very nice and helpful. It's in a good location around a 10 minute walk to the center of town.

wifi is not so strong, other aspects are perfect.