Excel Sense Reviews

Paseo Xaman HA mza 16 Lt 16 PlayacarFase, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The hostel is a state of art. It looks more like a hotel as you can see on the pictures. It is very quiet if you preffer agood night sleep. Even though everything is pretty new and fancy the rooms are pretty small and 6 beds per room is a little bit too much. The staff is amazing- very friendly, helpfull and just make your stay here even more enjoyable and all of them speak english verry good. I would come back for sure.

Abi, Vero, Miguel, Rocio and el Señoraso were really friendly and made our stay an unforgettable one!

I LOVED this place! It seems rather to be a hotel than a hostel. All is super nice and clean and the the staff is very friendly and helpful. Towels are changed daily and your bed is done as well - amazing service which I did not expect. First I hesitated a bit booking this place though reviews very really good as some people remarked that it would be a bit far from the centre. Walking distance to the centre is only between 10-15min in a green area which is not bad at all.

We planned to stay 2 nights, we ended up staying 5. One of the best hostels I've been in. Premium , more like a hotel. Paz, the argentine receptionist, not only very helpful but very friendly. Although it isn't located right in town, it is a fair walking distance very worth considering the área. Best choice!

Hola !! Fue un placer haberlos recibido por 5 dias, y hoy llegan los chicos por 2 noches mas! Esperamos volver a verlos la proxima vez que visiten Playa del Carmen. Ojalá el regreso a Santiago no haya sido demasiado duro... Saludos y gracias por los comentarios!!

Guys! I can not say enough good things about this place. Truly, all of the reviews are accurate. I creeped every review site and this place was #1, so I booked solely based on that. I was not disappointed at all. Amazing location, phenomenal staff. CRAZY good value for money!

• 24th Jan 2014

Thank you !!! We hope to have you back when you visit Playa again!!

the nicest I've ever been to and I do a lot of travelling! rooms have air con , and bathrooms were modern, clean and fairly stylish. the rest of the hostel was really funky in deisgn and décor and well-thought through. I stayed in a 6-bed all female dorm, which had enough space for us all and a water cooler in there too which was handy. The bathroom was ensuite within the dorm. The roof terrace area with laundry and tv room was a great place to hang out, and staff super helpful and friendly.

Hi ! Thanks for your review! We loved having you and we hope you can do your advanced diving course next time you visit Playa, if the cold stays away!!

The location and neighbourhood was excellent. However the facilities could be better, such as bathroom, internet power supply etc. There were not enough power sockets.

This is a lovely hostel with great staff. I really enjoyed my stay here. This place is shockingly good value for the money. The rooftop space is great! There are even little refrigerators and drinking water in the dorms!!! Staff is helpful and friendly and breakfast is above average too for the money. Would definitely stay here again and this is one I will recommend to other travelers.

We loved having you! We admire the young spirit you have and spread around you. Hope to see you again next time you visit Playa del Carmen!

Very nice and helpful staff. It is a clean hostel with a beautiful roof top. Not in the center of Playa del Carmen, but in a very quiet area.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in (from a lot). Came for two nights but stayed 6. Good looking place, clean, nice staff. A short walk to town and beach thru a very nice area. Excellent value.

Out of town, but the free bikes

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels