Exclusive Centre Reviews

Matosica 19, Split, Croatia

This was an amazing apartment I can't fault anything besides there was a washing machine that didn't work. The staff were helpful and prompt in responding to any of our needs. I would definitely stay here again

• 12th Sep 2014

Very good, clean appartement on a nice location in Split. Beds were good, towels were there, the responsible gave us some tips where to go in Split... No complaints at all!

I was staying in a double room with my friend, and both its locatoon and facilities are awesome. Just that the room is a bit small - though it's still sufficient to accommodate two persons.

Thanks for the tips to visit Split! Clean hotel, nice hosting !

Couldn't fault it! Owners were friendly and helpful, then didn't bother us at all :) thank you!

Ended up in really nice room in walls of city. despite the front door being right on a busy square with restaurants, the apartment was wonderfully quiet.

• 16th Aug 2014

We loved staying here it was a fantastic location! Lovely, clean and new place, the host Kristina greated us and had made us fresh baked goodies and fruit bowl when we arrived late in the evening! She was very friendly and helpful with information on the islands we wanted to visit had an absolutely lovely time in Splt!!!

Amazing room right in the palace walls a minutes walk from the golden gate. The room had recently been renovated to a very high standard. The owner was extremely helpful. Loved it!

This was a beautiful place to stay whilst in Split. My friend and I absolutely loved the apartment. It was very close to all the main attractions and the port. Will stay here if I'm ever in Split again

• 1st Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback and I am happy that you enjoyed in our apartments.

The ladies who we spoke to that worked here were really friendly and genuinely cared about our trip which was great! The location was amazing, just off the main promenade of Split and after two weeks of staying in hostel dorms it made a really nice change to have an apartment to ourselves. Obviously this meant we had to pay slightly more than we had been, but it was worth it here!

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel room. The en suite had a lovely balcony, air conditioning and what I can only describe as an extremely high tech shower. The owners are incredibly hospitable and made our stay in Split even better. I highly recommend staying here.

A lovely room with just what we needed. An ensuite, fridge, comfy bed, wardrobe and tv. The staff were always kind and helpful if we needed anything and even came to find us when we got lost! They also told us how to get to the beach, the palace and recommended some good places to eat. Great location in the old town, nearby everything but a nice, quiet street. We really enjoyed our time here in Split and wish we could have stayed longer.

We had a fantastic 3 days in Split and the apartment was perfect! Location was 2min walk from the old town and felt very safe leaving our stuff locked in the room, plenty of locked doors and gates between it and the street. On arrival the staff were lovely and walked us to the apartment pointing out stuff to do in Split. Very clean room with cooking facilities and ensuite, perfect for couples. It was a pleasure staying there!

• 23rd Jul 2014

Both myself and my girlfriend stayed in the private double room for 3 nights, and we enjoyed it so much we cancelled our last night's booking and stayed there again! The location is brilliant, perfect for a couple wanting to explore old town and the riviera, whilst also being really close to the port and bus stations too. The facilities were excellent, we felt we were staying in a hotel, and AC in Croatia is a must! Highly recommend, and will be staying here again if we return to split!

Nice clean room but a bit small to comfortably fit three people - nowhere to hang towels etc to dry. But great location and staff were friendly and helpful so we had a good time!

Had a great stay in Split. The apartment was brilliant to stay in!

Wonderful location. I was worried about it being too hot on the top floor but the air conditioning worked well to cool it down. We had a very comfortable stay.

• 24th May 2014