Exclusive Centre Reviews

Matosica 19, Split, Croatia

This was an amazing apartment I can't fault anything besides there was a washing machine that didn't work. The staff were helpful and prompt in responding to any of our needs. I would definitely stay here again

• 12th Sep 2014

Very good, clean appartement on a nice location in Split. Beds were good, towels were there, the responsible gave us some tips where to go in Split... No complaints at all!

I was staying in a double room with my friend, and both its locatoon and facilities are awesome. Just that the room is a bit small - though it's still sufficient to accommodate two persons.

Thanks for the tips to visit Split! Clean hotel, nice hosting !

Couldn't fault it! Owners were friendly and helpful, then didn't bother us at all :) thank you!

Ended up in really nice room in walls of city. despite the front door being right on a busy square with restaurants, the apartment was wonderfully quiet.

• 16th Aug 2014

We loved staying here it was a fantastic location! Lovely, clean and new place, the host Kristina greated us and had made us fresh baked goodies and fruit bowl when we arrived late in the evening! She was very friendly and helpful with information on the islands we wanted to visit had an absolutely lovely time in Splt!!!

Amazing room right in the palace walls a minutes walk from the golden gate. The room had recently been renovated to a very high standard. The owner was extremely helpful. Loved it!

This was a beautiful place to stay whilst in Split. My friend and I absolutely loved the apartment. It was very close to all the main attractions and the port. Will stay here if I'm ever in Split again

• 1st Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback and I am happy that you enjoyed in our apartments.

The ladies who we spoke to that worked here were really friendly and genuinely cared about our trip which was great! The location was amazing, just off the main promenade of Split and after two weeks of staying in hostel dorms it made a really nice change to have an apartment to ourselves. Obviously this meant we had to pay slightly more than we had been, but it was worth it here!

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel room. The en suite had a lovely balcony, air conditioning and what I can only describe as an extremely high tech shower. The owners are incredibly hospitable and made our stay in Split even better. I highly recommend staying here.