Explora Hostels Reviews

Calle 12c # 3 -19, Bogota, Colombia

Great location in the middle of Candelaria and warm rooms but there is no atmosphere in the common area (It would help if they played some music or something!). Also, the showers don't live up to the hype!

Very friendly and excellent overall hostel

We extended our stay with the guy working at the front desk for two nights and hesaid everything was good to go. A day latter we arrive back at the hostel at 7pm on a Saturday night to find all of our personal belongings put in trash bags and thrown in the laundry room. The staff was very rude and said our room had been double booked and we had to leave. Several of our personal items including my girlfriends reading glasses were missing. I do not recommend staying at this hostel.

This hostel had everything that I needed - security, comfort, a kitchen, snacks and beer, computers with internet and wifi. The front desk staff were polite and attentive and assisted me by providing directions, insights, and arranging for my taxi at 4:30 in the morning (as well as reassuring me as to what the correct price would be). I highly recommend staying here because it has everything that you need and is a bargain. The lockers are even adequately sized to accomodate a large suitcase.

Arrived and was told had no booking, was then placed in a 6 bed dorm after booking 4 bed - price was reviewed and i only paid for 6 bed dorm. Staff unhelpful and rude at times, owner was very nice and worked out all problems with me. Nothing to do at the hostel other than communal kitchen which wasnt to big. Place is very clean, great to see, best showers in South America for sure! needs a filter on the heads tho, it hurts alot coming out as a stream, and 2 minutes of hot water isnt enough

Good location. Staff very helpful but wouldn't take off hostelworld deposit during my stay... Tried to explain of no booking fee with hostelworld but they still didn't take off my deposit from the final payment. No TV room. Hostel could use with a more improved chill out area. Great showers hot and clean!