Explora Hostels Reviews

Calle 12c # 3 -19, Bogota, Colombia

Nice tidy hostel, bars and restaurants very close. Cheap breakfast available in the morning. Nice area to have a drink. Good wifi. Only downside was the kids making lots of noise in the hallway outside the rooms at 6.30am, not ideal...

Great hostel. Near city center and mont margarite. The staff is really friendly Daniel and the girl at front desk in mornings even on saturday morning she had a big smile on her face!! Good wifi! Recomendado!!!

Great location in the middle of Candelaria and warm rooms but there is no atmosphere in the common area (It would help if they played some music or something!). Also, the showers don't live up to the hype!

Very friendly and excellent overall hostel

We extended our stay with the guy working at the front desk for two nights and hesaid everything was good to go. A day latter we arrive back at the hostel at 7pm on a Saturday night to find all of our personal belongings put in trash bags and thrown in the laundry room. The staff was very rude and said our room had been double booked and we had to leave. Several of our personal items including my girlfriends reading glasses were missing. I do not recommend staying at this hostel.

This hostel had everything that I needed - security, comfort, a kitchen, snacks and beer, computers with internet and wifi. The front desk staff were polite and attentive and assisted me by providing directions, insights, and arranging for my taxi at 4:30 in the morning (as well as reassuring me as to what the correct price would be). I highly recommend staying here because it has everything that you need and is a bargain. The lockers are even adequately sized to accomodate a large suitcase.