Explore NY Hotel and Hostel

Very Good 42 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
24th Apr 2017
6.6

The cleanliness was not a part of this business concern

21st Apr 2017
6.3

You pay what you get. It is quite far from the centre (1hour minimum in metro) so bear it in mind.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2017
7.4

In General this Hostel has potential but there still is a lot that has to be done! Once they get the cleaning and changing of sheets when new people arrive in check it's gonna be a good hostel!

15th Apr 2017
7.1

The Place is okay for the money. When constructions finishes, it will look much better. I felt save the all neighborhood including the hotel. I will visit again if I have to.

• Gennielee
  • South Korea, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017
2.3

They were overbooked so I had to wait 1 hour for check-in. There was no blanket when I went to the room. TERRIBLE

• USA, All Female Group, 41+
12th Apr 2017
2.9

I made reservations for a superior room with a private bath at a Hostel in Flushing, which was changed without my knowledge to a Hostel in New Jersey. When I confirmed my stay the day before arrival, everything was fine. The day of my arrival, I received a phone call asking if it would be convenient for me to find alternate housing for the night because the room I rented did not exist. Ryan was somewhat helpful, but it did not change the fact that I had to find housing for 3 people immediately.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2017

Location is in the Chinese district, last stop on the L train which takes a while to get into the main tourist bit. Really close to La Guardia airport via uber! I really like the benches on each floor, it was nice to hang out there, also the themed artwork on the floors and the curtains around the beds. Rooms are small with en suite bathrooms. There wasn't a place to put my case without it getting in the way. Facilities would improve it if it gets a hob/oven but it has 2 microwaves.

8th Apr 2017
2.6

The place is dirty, no wifi, not organized and the staff is not helpfull (but they enjoy to say they are). I was planning to stay for 7 days, but could only stay for 1 day because of all the bad things that i found it there. They promessed me to have a refund, but I have not received anything until now (3 weeks later). I recommend this hostel just if price is your one and only parameter, otherwise don't go!

• England, Female, 41+
7th Apr 2017
3.4

It was a disaster. The place was being renovated so there was dust everywhere. The biggest shock was after paying a deposit, there was no room available for us. They gave us a room'under construction' on the ground floor with no curtains, or chairs or any facilities whatsoever. The internet wasn't working so they couldn't issue us a pass key for the room. No drinking water. No hot water for tea or coffees. People were fed up. They preferred to continue to take folks dosh rather than close. Poor.

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2017
7.4

Definitely a no-frills kind of place but the price was right. There was a mixup during my stay with the rooms being overbooked but the staff was friendly and figured out a way to accommodate everyone.