Expresso Curitiba Hostel e Coffee Bar Reviews

Rua General Carneiro, 543 - Centro, Curitiba, Brazil

I stayed 4 days there and I don´t have nothing to complain. All staffs are great, helpful and kind. The environment is great, warm shower and everything clean. It´s a mile walking from downtown and half mile from bus station. Definitely it is one of the bests hostels I have been.

I've stayed at over 100 hostels worldwide in the last 15 years and these guys, Vladimer the owner, Lewis x2, Owan give you the family feel and Fran makes the best hotel style a la carte breakfast you will ever have in any hostel in the world ! Close to city sites and bus station, quiet at night inside and out and if you end up in any kind of unexpected circumstance they will help you while heartedly to ensure your stay in Brasil and Curitiba is your best! Thanks team Express Curitiba. Excellent!

We are very happy with your review. We hope to host you again if you come to Brazil. We really try to provide to our guests the family feel, thus your opinion demonstrates that we achieved this goal. Thank you so much!