Exxes Hostel Reviews

Catamarca 481, Salta, Argentina

The staff are nice but disorganised. For example, the fridge was a complete mess when I arrived (no name labelling system, just a lot of old food). They day I went to check out, they had thrown out the food I had in there. I would recommend them to put it a system of labels with name and check out date to avoid future problems. Also, they play electro until about midnight...which makes you feel like your in a club, without the atmosphere. Perhaps you could play something more chilled out?

Good hostel, very helpful staff. They didn't always have the answers but they knew where we could get them. The guy in the reception the afternoon we left was so nice to call a medic to come to the hostel when my friend was sick.