F Design Hostel Reviews

Travessa Prudente de Moraes, 65, Rio Vermelho, Salvador, Brazil

Everyone at the hostel was very friendly, and helped whenever asked. Breakfast was good. Everything was good and clean. They provided us a cabinet with a key, so you don't need a locker.

Excellent hostel. Has a great potential to be amazing with parties, music and fun because of the pool and the bar. I would definitely recommend.

Excellent hostel! Very safe and decent location. Awesome rooftop pool and bar, but what really made it amazing was the excellent staff; very helpful and just super friendly.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! It was basically a hotel - very clean, very secure, great location, and amazing staff. Next time I come to Salvador, I will absolutely stay here again!