F Design Hostel Reviews

Travessa Prudente de Moraes, 65, Rio Vermelho, Salvador, Brazil

Excellent hostel. Has a great potential to be amazing with parties, music and fun because of the pool and the bar. I would definitely recommend.

Excellent hostel! Very safe and decent location. Awesome rooftop pool and bar, but what really made it amazing was the excellent staff; very helpful and just super friendly.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! It was basically a hotel - very clean, very secure, great location, and amazing staff. Next time I come to Salvador, I will absolutely stay here again!

Hostel's architecture and interior design are really cool, and staff is also nice. Management's responsiveness to guest's request was very slow, though. I had to ask four times to get an offial payment receipt.