F Design Hostel Reviews

Travessa Prudente de Moraes, 65, Rio Vermelho, Salvador, Brazil

Great hostel! One of the best I've stayed in the world...

Best Hostel I've ever stayed in Brazil. Clean, lively, friendly staff and a lovely rooftop pool. The problem are the prices of products and services offered.

• 17th Jan 2014

Awesome!! Staff extremely polite and helpful. The hostel is beautiful, clean, easy access... The only things I missed were a fan (since the air conditioner is turned on only at night and ventilation is poor), and shelf for toiletries and more hooks to put clothes / towel in the bathroom. I highly recommend this hostel!