F&F Hostel Reviews

Stop 6 Playa Brava, Carlos Vaz Ferreira St between, Punta del Este, Uruguay

Is the best hostel I've ever been, nice beaches around, and everything is surrounded by nature and green; even the hostel, great guys at the reception!! Very kind all of them, I'm glad. Definitely i'll return this place!

• 16th May 2014
  • Argentina

Everything in this hostel was the best!!. I would never think about stay in another place, definitely is the place to be!

• 16th May 2014
  • Argentina

Must have been nice once... Only one working hot shower. Rooms not properly cleaned (dust and condom wrapper under bed). Staff OK- sometimes friendly, sometimes not ¬ v clued up on local area blaring music before 10am every day. Wifi only works in reception. I was cheated on price- I extended an extra night, went to pay when leaving and fee increased by 50%! Was told it was the 'walk in' price but met Brazillians later who hadn't booked and paid only 150 compared to my 220 (booked price).

View all Punta del Este Hostels