F&F Hostel Reviews

Stop 6 Playa Brava, Carlos Vaz Ferreira St between, Punta del Este, Uruguay

Good hostel, but kids are not allowed, this should be written on terms

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Chile

For 7 Us $ a night you probably can't expect more. Bathrooms and bed rooms need a very good scrub. They store stuff in the dorm room (like umbrella) Kitchen is ok So is wifi Staff friendly Location is a bit out of centre but close to beach Very loud on Saturday (bar is in the middle of the rooms, so is pool table and everything. Music wasoud at least till 2 am (then I fell asleep) Value you get for money: acceptable

This is by far the coolest hostel we've stayed in during our travels of South America thus far! Very unique and colorful house with guest cabanas and a swimming pool, pool table, bar with delicious food by Nacho, and it's close to a beach with surf! Great value for the money and an awesome staff!

Probably the most beautiful hostel I've ever been to. It's a large house with a pool and a nice common area. The room we got was a bit tiny, but not so bad. The staff was great and I would definitely recommend it.

The hostel is super cute, but: first, they should offer breakfast, second, change the mattress because is horrible, super thin that I could feel the woods of the bed. I think if they do it this hostel would be great! The staff was nice, a little bit shy he could talk more with the guests.

We arrived during low season and there was no one else at the hostel but Ithere was a lovely outdoor decking area with hammocks and a dubious looking pool which I can imagine gets really busy in high season. There were no locks on any of the room doors but the reception was always manned. We stayed in the double room and the ceiling leaked when it rained and there was no light in the bathroom, definitely not worth the $300 they charge in high season for the room.

The complaints was not talk durying the stay, and the ceiling was not leaking, I don't know why they speak that way. The stay was always and we were very helpful

View all Punta del Este Hostels