F&F Hostel Reviews

Stop 6 Playa Brava, Carlos Vaz Ferreira St between, Punta del Este, Uruguay

Is the best hostel I've ever been, nice beaches around, and everything is surrounded by nature and green; even the hostel, great guys at the reception!! Very kind all of them, I'm glad. Definitely i'll return this place!

• 16th May 2014
  • Argentina

Everything in this hostel was the best!!. I would never think about stay in another place, definitely is the place to be!

• 16th May 2014
  • Argentina

Must have been nice once... Only one working hot shower. Rooms not properly cleaned (dust and condom wrapper under bed). Staff OK- sometimes friendly, sometimes not ¬ v clued up on local area blaring music before 10am every day. Wifi only works in reception. I was cheated on price- I extended an extra night, went to pay when leaving and fee increased by 50%! Was told it was the 'walk in' price but met Brazillians later who hadn't booked and paid only 150 compared to my 220 (booked price).

It was nice and its location was not bad. Staff were friendly, but some days you'd better avoid asking anything to them. Besides, they were mostly guests (just like the rest of us) and had not much idea as to recommendations. Many parties were thrown at the hostel, which means music loud until dawn and outside people getting access without any restriction as to security. I got bitten by bed bugs in my room (sort of quarantined now). Finally, there are not many bathrooms available for everybody.

A little bit out of the center but a nice and clean place.

The hostel has an excellent location, close to major tourist spots. The rooms are clean, spacious and you can see people doing all day cleaning, very good staff and friendly. It's recomended 100%!!!!

• 26th Jan 2014