F&F Hostel Reviews

Stop 6 Playa Brava, Carlos Vaz Ferreira St between, Punta del Este, Uruguay

This hostel was really nice. Totally clean and ordered. The staff was really nice and helpful. Totally satisfied! I would love to stay 10 more days here!

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

This place is killer! Probably one of the best I've stayed at on my travels. The staff are absolutely the best. Highly recommend this place to everyone. :)

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Austria

The staff was very friendly there! We arrived at 6:20am and they checked us already in. The staff also answered all of our questions and was very helpful! Amazing view to the ocean and a 2 minute walk to the beach. Amazing!

The staff are great at the hostel but unfortunately I was put in a room where the door didn't even close. The bathrooms were pretty unpleasant but there is a great terrace to sit on out the front of the hostel. It's a bit of a walk to get to the beach or the shops and restaurants are even further away so keep that in mind when booking. The atmosphere was alright except there were 24 15 year olds staying for three nights which really destroyed the chilled vibe.

Nice hostel with outdoor pool and bar, and within walking distance to both beaches. Rooms and bathrooms a little old, but not dirty. There wasn't much of an atmosphere during the off season but will be good in the summer!

Very chill environment. We visited in the off season and they were renovating the bar- it looks great and I think it's open by now, but we just missed it. No lockers in rooms, but small lockers in another area. Our room felt very safe nonetheless. Was pretty noisy at night, but I slept fine. Only two bathrooms/showers in the main house, so we had to wait at times, but there's at least one other bathroom by the bar out back. Pool was awesome. Decks were great places to hang.

It's on the outer part of town but within walking distance. Also near the one of many beach areas. Cool vibe & Nicely appointed.Swimming pool & late night Social Nice touch with the fire out front

I liked the hostel, at the low season it's quite and not so many people. So at this time you have enough bathroom but when the hostel gets full, I think it's not enough. The kitchen was clean. All rooms have new beds, I love it. So you can sleep very well. You can rent some bikes for free but there old and didn't work so they definitely need new ones. It's close to the beaches and 10 minutes walk from the bustermin. I like the atmosphere at this quite sesson and thats why I stayed 2 days more.

I was here in low season, pretty much no one around but even so the hostel was lovely. Well equipped kitchen, great areas to hang out and nice staff. They have bikes you can use, and plenty of bathrooms which were well maintained. Definitely recommend for good vibes even if off season

Had a great stay at the hostel. It was in the low season still but it was a cool spot to hangout and meet people. Will be awesome in the summer time!

Short but sweet stay, very accomodating even when we changed our booking. Love the pink beds and spiral staircase and it also has the hottest showers in South America yet. Friendly hostel staff who will tell you all about Uruguay (especially the food) as well as suggest places to visit on your travels. It was a pleasure staying here :)

• 16th Oct 2015

Was off season. Nice hostel, just dont recommend Punta del Este in October, ghost town.

Excellent hostel, excellent staff and very helpfull. You will never get bored here, because of the people and because you have the beach next to the hostel

First impression of the location was that it was very cute! The lobby/living area is very comfortable to sit in. The speakers were playing the best music I've ever heard. It created a very cool environment to hangout in. The guy who greated us was excellent and gave us the best tips on places to eat/to go out. He showed us to our spacious room that were very neat and had a private bathroom. Service was excellent and the place was very nice! It is definitely worth going to.

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Uruguay

This is the best place we've ever been to... we'd say a "resort" for backpackers! From the first moment until the last moment everything was just perfect. The room was great, even cleaned up twice during our stay, bathrooms were spotless (constantly getting cleaned up) and the common areas fantastic which create a great vibe for everyone who stays there! U feel so much at home here that everyone extends their stay!

Very good vibe!! I loved the place and the structure, I would recommend this place to everybody! Love it

• 12th Sep 2015

Great value, good central location, nice neighborhood, and friendly, helpful staff. It's just a few minutes' walk to get to the beach (Playa Brava). Nice pool and patio area. It does get cold at night this time of year, so you may need an extra blanket to keep warm, but that's no big deal. Look forward to staying with them again on my next trip to Punta del Este!

Thank you D! You're welcome here, always!.

View all Punta del Este Hostels