F&F Hostel Reviews

Stop 6 Playa Brava, Carlos Vaz Ferreira St between, Punta del Este, Uruguay

For 7 Us $ a night you probably can't expect more. Bathrooms and bed rooms need a very good scrub. They store stuff in the dorm room (like umbrella) Kitchen is ok So is wifi Staff friendly Location is a bit out of centre but close to beach Very loud on Saturday (bar is in the middle of the rooms, so is pool table and everything. Music wasoud at least till 2 am (then I fell asleep) Value you get for money: acceptable

The hostel is super cute, but: first, they should offer breakfast, second, change the mattress because is horrible, super thin that I could feel the woods of the bed. I think if they do it this hostel would be great! The staff was nice, a little bit shy he could talk more with the guests.

We arrived during low season and there was no one else at the hostel but Ithere was a lovely outdoor decking area with hammocks and a dubious looking pool which I can imagine gets really busy in high season. There were no locks on any of the room doors but the reception was always manned. We stayed in the double room and the ceiling leaked when it rained and there was no light in the bathroom, definitely not worth the $300 they charge in high season for the room.

The complaints was not talk durying the stay, and the ceiling was not leaking, I don't know why they speak that way. The stay was always and we were very helpful

Is the best hostel I've ever been, nice beaches around, and everything is surrounded by nature and green; even the hostel, great guys at the reception!! Very kind all of them, I'm glad. Definitely i'll return this place!

• 16th May 2014
  • Argentina

Everything in this hostel was the best!!. I would never think about stay in another place, definitely is the place to be!

• 16th May 2014