FAB Hostel Bangkok

• 45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Superb 88 Total Reviews
Superb 88 Total Reviews
FAB Hostel Bangkok Located at 45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10120 45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn
94% 88
13.7109525 100.5214047
    Rooms available

23rd Jun 2016

The owners were very helpful with me checking in late and they got a taxi for me the next day to help me get to my next destination. The hostel was pretty much empty as I didn't see any other guest. Overall this place seems like a good place to stay if you are just looking to relax.

• France, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Fab hostel. this is a quiet place in a quiet area with thai neighborhood. Not many peope staying there as they have only few rooms and that's why i choice this place. Also a 7 Eleven and Family Mart just right the corner it is really convenient. it's very relax with all the common area where you still can meet awesome cool people. Not a party place but perfect if you want to stay away from tourists. This is a perfect place for quiet people.

Thanks a lot Jérôme for the comment. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. Take care, Fab & Jaa