FAB House Bangkok

• 45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

9.3
Superb 91 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 91 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 18-24
23rd Oct 2016

The hostel is located near a skytrain station from which you can explore the city and the staff was very helpful in providing information for my journey. There is some good local food nearby. Unfortunately, my room did not have AC and the bed was not very comfortable. There is a kitchen that you can use to make yourself some breakfast.

23rd Jun 2016

The owners were very helpful with me checking in late and they got a taxi for me the next day to help me get to my next destination. The hostel was pretty much empty as I didn't see any other guest. Overall this place seems like a good place to stay if you are just looking to relax.