FAB House Bangkok

• 45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Fabulous 90 Total Reviews
Fabulous 90 Total Reviews
FAB House Bangkok Located at 45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10120 45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn
89% 90
13.7109525 100.5214047
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 18-24
23rd Oct 2016

The hostel is located near a skytrain station from which you can explore the city and the staff was very helpful in providing information for my journey. There is some good local food nearby. Unfortunately, my room did not have AC and the bed was not very comfortable. There is a kitchen that you can use to make yourself some breakfast.

23rd Jun 2016

The owners were very helpful with me checking in late and they got a taxi for me the next day to help me get to my next destination. The hostel was pretty much empty as I didn't see any other guest. Overall this place seems like a good place to stay if you are just looking to relax.