FCT Bed Reviews

180 Bow Common Lane, London, England

It was freezing in our room. In December. At London. I told the manager 3 times. Also, the breakfast is soooo low cost, I guess there's not a single orange juice cheaper than that, if you can call THAT juice (some effervescent medicines are better than that...). The smell of the place was bad in general too, like of dampness. The only good thing was that the place was clean in general. Avoid if possible, only an option if you don't have any other place to go.

nevermind it is old house, but very badly aired, bathroom and toilet never opened window, even was written not to touched the window. There are mouldly places. The room was too smely, could not aired out, probably hidden moulds and god know what. They provided dirty and smelly towels. Quite dark place. Could provide more lights inside room and hall too. the family who rented their rooms were nice though.

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

The bathroom was a mess because the water came out of the shower and it floods the entire bathroom floor.

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Spain

This hostel was very poor. I have contacted the staff as I'd like to have a full refund but not received anything back. The cleanliness was really poor, and the staff was very very rude.

• 29th Oct 2013

Very dirty and the breakfast if thats what you call it was disgusting ,the orange juice and milk was watered down, the bread cheap and stale everything was the very cheap stuff ,very disappointing and I would never stay at this place again if I had booked this for a short stay longer then one night I would not have stayed there,the staff interested in your money and nothing else,the TV did not work no tea or coffee facilities I dont know how you can endose a property like this

• 28th Oct 2013

Very welcoming and friendly. Had everything we needed. Very close to the shops. Very good value for money

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Wales

It was a great value for money. The staff was very nice and helpful. Location is good (just 5 min walk to nearest tube station). I had no problem with shower and hot water.

• 24th Oct 2013