FIAP Jean Monnet

Fabulous 5015 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5015 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Couple, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

Stayed for one night in a deluxe private room. There was a parking garage nearby, so we didn't have to walk far. Staff was friendly, and they didn't make a problem of us arriving an hour and a half earlier than expected. The room was everything we needed, not too small. We chose to go by metro to go visit everything, the nearest station was 600m away. Although we were a bit dissapointed in the size of the breakfast, it had all the major things (coffee, bread, cereal,...) We will visit again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
7.1

The hostel is very clean and large, however the size makes it hard to meet other people. The location is pretty far from places, and there isn't much to do in this neighbourhood (it is quiet).

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Feb 2017
4.9

If you are going to deny someone a room based on your age then you should put and age question on the checkout screen. Then I was offered a room that was almost triple the price of my reserved room because that was all they could provide for me at my age. Lastly the security idiot at the door made me remove my entire backpacks contents to let me through the door. Very stuck up atmospherefrom the door to the counter. I found an excellent Hostel that was much cheaper and better. Thank God!

29th Jan 2017

Wonderful stay here. I opted to pay 2€ extra for a less occupied room, 4 person room. And it was great. Toilet and shower in room. Very clean and cozy. I did pay extra for the better breakfast upstairs. It was worth it. It also seemed like it was a hotel, very large place. I definitely recommend staying here to anyone looking in Paris.

• dylanhrurukvit762
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

This is one of those bigger commercial type hostels, where everything feels brand new, the facilities are impeccable, it's huge, extremely accomodating and clean. I think the only draw back is you lose a little bit of that cheap, grungy hostel vibe and social scene. It felt there were a lot of people travelling in groups and made it slightly more difficult to mingle and chat but otherwise my experience was really good!

6.6

Overall my experience at FIAP was good. However my room didn't have lockers, and I had to leave my stuff unprotected. Because of that two pieces of clothing disappeared when a guest left. I told staff at reception about it but haven't hear from them since.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 31-40
6.0

More of like a hotel with shared rooms than a hostel. Huge building with automated processes. Earliest check-out hour I've ever seen: 09:30 Most robot-like hotel I've ever been

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
25th Jan 2017

All great other than breakfast for dorm crowd. Too early, it ends at 8.45 even in weekends, all other hostels I stayed in have breakfast till 10 on working days and till 11 on weekends. Also they use Message instead of at least filter coffee. No soaps or shower gels provided so make sure you have yours. Dinner is in the expensive side, at €12.60 for the quality and the dining area it is over priced. Overall great for sleep but not in food.

• Taiwan, Male, 18-24
24th Jan 2017

If there will be a hairdryer in the room,it would be better.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
24th Jan 2017

Would highly recommend so clean and has great facilities.