FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

Almost good and reception staff verry exellent but breakfast poor and breakfast woman staff very rude.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Friendly staff except for the kitchen ladies

WIFI internet is poor, need improvement

Everything was good until our camera got stolen in the lobby and then the nightmare happen... There is no security camera in the lobby but they have a lot of rules for "security reason" this make non sense at all.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Very clean, safe hostel. Very close to a metro that gets you to the center of Paris in probably 10-15 minutes. A little pricey for a hostel but it may be market price in Paris. I would definitely go again.

• 26th Jul 2014

It is amazingly clean place! the staff is friendly! Easy to make new friends! the location is not in the city centre but still you can easily reach whatever place you want by using subway (though the area is not really safe at night so it's better to return home by metro). Breakfast is a little bit early (ends at 8:45) but tasty. Unfortunatelly it is neither allowed to bring food and to cook. Personally, I would recommend this hostel to stay! :)

This place us is meant for school groups, don't come if you want to meet people.

the staff was very friendly and my stay was pleasant. the only thing was that sometimes there was a nasty smell coming from the basin after using water… but apart from that the room was very clean and comfortable.

• 19th Jun 2014

Very clean and nicely organized rooms , however not for people looking to party and meet others over 18. The school in the lobby is mainly young children or teens or at least from what I saw . I stayed one night to recover from jet lag and it was perfect.

• 10th Jun 2014

Breakfast was over too early in the day.

• 7th Jun 2014

I had to cancel this stay.

Paris is the last leg of our 10days Europe trip. We stayed 2nights in a twin private ensuite bedroom and this have to be a hostel with hotel feel. We stayed at ground floor room of block B which separates us from the crowd. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast provided is simple, cereals, buns, coffees and juices. Train station Line 6 is about 7mins walk and the RER B station that takes you to CDG airport is 10minutes away.

• 29th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Had very few problems with this hostel - something could be done about the electronic charging situation (not many outlets in the room; since there is only WiFi inn the lobby I took my computer down there, but there was nowhere to charge it), and it was a walk away from the metro and difficult to find. Take note, I didn't mind, but the showers where I stayed are semi-private. (Around a corner, no curtain) Two private, attached toilets were great, though. Despite this, it's a solid hostel!

The location is perfect, close to main transport. The room I was staying in was basic, but everything was working and it was clean. Also towels were clean and not too old. Surprisingly quiet in the sleeping area given the dimension of the place. The breakfast buffet doesn't provide much choice, but at least in very large quantities.

The hostel is nice and clean, though there was absolutely no wifi signal in the rooms and it is located quite far (by Paris standards) from the nearest metro station. They can also improve small little things that cost nothing -- like providing soaps along with the towels or having racks for hanging clothes in the shower etc.

• 16th May 2014
  • India

非常现代、简约、宽敞的青旅,很干净,环境也很好,位置算不错,治安比较好,离地铁也不是很远,下次还会来住。就是早餐太小气了,吃的面包一人只能拿一个。。根本吃不饱。。。

• 29th Apr 2014
  • China

I'm a 64 year old woman, and I LOVE staying at FIAP. I've stayed there twice now, and I recommend it to friends who want to visit Paris on a budget. The atmosphere is wonderful; cleanliness superb. I've not found one thing to criticize.

Staff could be more friendly. Location is terrific, next to 3metro stations. Very clean and safe, but at night if your room is close to some tourist group then it could be noisy. Breakfast is not very satisfactory.

I thought it was odd that there was no soap in the bathroom. Also the time of breakfast ended really early. They were accommodating at some points but other times I felt that the staff was slightly rude/unhelpful.

clean. nice staff. good breakfast. will choose next time and recommend.