FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

The staff were not helpful. The room was cold and the heater didn't work. There were not even basic facilities in the room like soap and shampoo even though we paid 90 euros per night which is kind of similar to good hotels in Paris (we stayed for 3 more nights in another hotel in Paris for 95 euros per night and our new room was fabulous). The whole building was oldish without any renovation and the room smelled bad when we got back to the room from outside.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Iran

If some day you need a "fiancé" this is the place where the staff can grant you their maximum help!

The receptionist was not too kind, however I arrived at 5 in the morning (my flight was late a lot). I did not bring a computer, so I needed a public one free of charge with internet connection.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Hungary

Friendly staff, clean rooms! The place has a nice outlook and is well located, next to the Metro stations. I do recommend for all kinds of stay! Cheers, Marcelo

Staff was kind and they even offered me the buffet breakfast because it was my birthday! Anyway the internet connection is a disaster, even in the main hall where it should be at its most. Please, fix it; wi.-fi is too important, especially for foreigners who need to keep in contact with their significant others in the home country.

• 15th Oct 2014

Everything was good except breakfast

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Check out was at 9:30am, way too early. Internet was slow.

Not a fun hostel. It's a students recidency so don't expect a backpacker atmosphere

The best hospitality in the best city

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Really enjoyed our stay! Breakfast can be slightly improved!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • India

Nice hostel with good connection to public transportation (walking distance to Denfert-Rochereau 5min with connection to Metro 4,6, RER B to CDG airport). 24h reception was perfect for check-in & -out in the middle of the night. In the hostel there were a lot of very young people (estimated average of people in shared areas 16 years), thats why just average atmosphere. And is was - as everything in Paris - quite expensive (around 30EUR for a wednesday night).

Perfect for a travel stop in Paris, very close to the RER and the Montparnasse station.

Great place, good location. Highly recommend.

I've been working many, many years in Hotel/Hostel & Tourism, but Hostel check-in & check out times are definitely NOT according to international Standards. Breakfast time is a no go. However the Bar & lunch offer are a plus. If not really necessary (Location To Gare Montparnasse, late arrival at midnight) i wouldn't stay there again.

• 13th Sep 2014

my reservation was on Friday I arrived at 02:00 on Sat.after mid night. the receptionist was very very not friendly and he said I canceled your reservation. even though I called them ca.19:00 on Friday to inform them that I have problem with my car and he replied no problem we are 24:00 hours there. First he said I do not have free room any more, after long discussion he gave me a room. I was very tired and had very bad feeling from this behavior. The morning staff were nice people and friendly

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Iraq

Excellent stay. Very helpful staff. A little out of the way, but two nearby METRO stops make the city quite accessible. I plan to return in a couple of weeks after touring the Northern part of France.

maybe more can be varied breakfast

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Turkey

If you want to stay downtown, and need to use the RER B (the Airport one), this location is the best!!!! Not so good to stay alone, because seems more a Hotel than a Hostel.

This hostel is really clean and every day cleaned up, so I was very content. And the staffs are really amiable and kind. Wifi was also good. The free breakfast was also okay but one thing a little bit disappointed that I could eat only 1 croissant, 1 baguette..... because they restricted the number of bread which one person can eat. But in a whole, it was great hostel. I recommend you.

Definitely recommended! Rooms are spacious, clean and sunny. Excellent location, and excellent price for Paris.

• 31st Aug 2014