FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

The staff is very professional

100% recommended.

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Spain

Really clean and nice, staff was really helpfull and rooms were really nice

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Great location between two metro stops and within walking distance of lots of restaurants/cafes. Everything was wonderfully clean, and the facilities inside the room were top notch. The only thing that ruined our stay was the incredibly poor WiFi signal in our room which meant we had to go downstairs everytime we wanted to use the internet.

• 13th Jan 2016

Fix your WiFi! It's not working! Impossible to use!

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Russia

Most days the free breakfast was a pretty nice continental breakfast, but apparently this was only because the normal one was closed and so the day it was opened I was turned away from the nice place and made to go to the mediocre one with next to nothing and with fruit and yoghurt by purchase only. Also the breakfast ended at 8:45. The staff also gave my friend who wasn't staying there a hard time when he just wanted to sit in the lobby with me.

• 5th Jan 2016

Great hostel, it really is one if the best I've stayed in. Fab brekkie, spotles rooms and great showers. Very modern.

Very good! The location is good, in a nice neighbourhood and very close to a metro station. I stayed in a four person room - it was very clean, the bedding was very nice, towels were provided and there were two showers in the room. I was worried about the heat but it was fine in my room (not balmy but normal for the winter in Europe). I didn't try to the wifi in my room but it worked in the lobby. The staff was good. My only compliant is there was no where to lock my valuables.

The only issue i had was that the WIFI was very slow and of low signal in the room. Otherwise, you guys have a very friendly staff and great location near the metro. I do recommend that you create activities for the younger people who stay with you, whether it is going to a near by attraction or bar to trivia.

• 1st Jan 2016

Excellent!!

Most hostels that I've visited have evening events of some sort that bring people staying in the hostel together. That kind of thing can really help one to meet new people. As it was, the hostel still is beautiful and felt almost like a hotel in terms of cleanliness and facilities.

This hostel seems more like a hostel so its very clean. Security is right at the door to check bags and stuff. And if you have a transportation pass, that would be helpful for this location. It's a bit far from the city center and museums but there are two train lines close to the hostel. However, despite that there are still cool restuarants and stores around this place.

Staff was fantastic and extremely helpful. Security was over the top but understandable given recent events in Paris. The room was super clean and quiet except for the occasional garbage truck outside my window. Breakfast was simple up until my last morning and then all of a sudden there were eggs, meat, yogurt, etc. Before that it was only cereal and bread. Overall, I recommend FIAP Jean Monnet in spite of being in the 14th district of the city.

The motion detector light that came on & off every 3 seconds in the room was AWFUL. There was no wifi in the room or the cafeteria and I didn't bother trying in the lobby. The teens a floor above me stomped around all night and not even earplugs could dampen the noise.

I loved my stay here and highly recommend it to anyone! The staff were very friendly and helpful. My luggage arrived late and they helped coordinate getting it to the hostel from the airport. The dorm room and hostel in general were modern, spacious and very clean. It's a very busy hostel with various group meetings and lots of travelers, so you can meet a lot of people, but the room halls stayed really quiet. There are great spots to hang out in. And it's really close to the metro.

FIAP is a wonderful place. The ambience is great. Hassle free security system but very strong safety measures. Cleanliness, lighting and heating are so good. Food is so good with more choices. conference rooms, PA systems are so cool. Wonderful staff brings in colors to FIAP hostel. The only thing I disliked is the automatic censor connected series of LED bulbs on the side of the mirror in rooms, which lights up un necessarily and there is no switch to control it.

• 5th Dec 2015
  • India

WiFi never worked consistently! Very frustrating.

• 5th Dec 2015

I stayed three nights on 3 4 and 5 December in room 36 Block B. Unfortunately NO heating was a ailable in the room. When asked at recepion I was given an extra blanket and vague explanation that this block depends on a different building for heating. I payed around 300 Euros for this stay. Unheated space in December is clearly unacceptable... I will be coming back for seminars at FIAP 6 times in 2016. Hovewer I would like to have this issue addresseed if you would like me to return. Nataliya

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Ukraine

The daytime staff (young people) were excellent but the staff in the evening (older people) were not very helpful because they were not knowledgeable on the computer. I would recommend the hostel to my relatives and friends who would be visiting for a comfortable stay and pleasant stay i Paris.

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

Very clean and well organised.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4