8.8
Fabulous 4,028 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 4,028 Total Reviews
FIAP Jean Monnet Located at 30 Rue Cabanis, , Paris.
France
Paris 75014 30 Rue Cabanis
88% 4028
48.8303440 2.3375950
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016

Very safe neighborhood, however a bit far from city center/attractions. Very clean. Not really ideal for single travelers who is looking to meet other travelers.

24th Apr 2016

it was quiet and a good place to get some sleep, but not the place if you want to socialize. the luggage storage is also currently not in use if you have a flight later in the day and want to leave your things after check out. the staff though are very nice and accommodating and the security definitely is top notch. the wifi is not currently working very well in the rooms so you have to go to the common area to do work, which was difficult since there was a lot of kids there for a school trip

• Italy, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

I was travelling for work. Good alternative to much more expensive hotels. Everything was fine except the rooms at ground floor are a bit noisy. I think that also if you travel for holiday it is good.

10th Apr 2016
7.4

So many old people, as well as large school groups. Be wary young solo travellers.

• USA, Female, 41+
4th Apr 2016

I very much liked the hostel - for staying there and also as our conference site. The food, for cafeteria style, was really very good. The bed was comfy! At first, I was concerned about the noise - out in the court yard and in the halls. But, after 10 pm it got pretty quiet. Still I was grateful that I had brought my own fan.

31st Mar 2016
8.0

The Hostel was nice and clean, but definitely not what I was expecting as a solo traveller. Lots of French people on holiday or work travel as well as lots of big groups and children. Different, but still great value for the money. I only paid 24 euros for a bed, which was clean, with a private bathroom attached to my 6 bed dorm

29th Mar 2016

I chose this hostel because it was close to the Orly Bus stop, and I had an early flight the next morning. The hostel is huge, but very clean and well-kept. There are lockers with a keypad for security. Towels and sheets! The bathroom was very nice. Two toilets and showers in a 6-person room. It was a little expensive.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
7.1

A lot of older people. Security checked your bags while going in. Not near many stores or food places. Wouldn't stay again.

5.7

This "hotel" is in a huge building that does a lot lot more than accommodation. There isn't much of a social vibe to it so don't expect to meet people. They don't allow outside food which I found ridiculous. They also search your bag every time you enter. Lastly, there are no lockers anywhere so you can't safely store your valuables. Unacceptable in my opinion. There was some sort of high school field trip going on during my stay and I couldn't find a quiet place to study or use

Thank you very much for your feedback. We perfectly understand your complain about the lockers. We had to shut down the ones that were in the hall because of the actual security rules and are actually thinking of how we could place some in our four bedded rooms. As the FIAP receives congresses everyday (sometime political parties or association meetings) we are obliged to search bags and identify the persons that are staying in. We understand that this can be a bother for travelers but for now, we don't have a choice. Having two restaurants and receiving groups of children with sometimes strict alimentary diet, it is also for security reasons that we don't allow outside food. The aim of the FIAP is to permit people from different cultures, different ages and different backgrounds to meet in our locals so your appreciation is very important for us. The bar area will be renovated this summer to be more cosy and to facilitate social exchange and we will start to get ideas from our clients to renovate the building. Thank you very much again, we hope to see you around some time :)

27th Mar 2016

Although more like hotel rather than a hostel, this was the perfect place for my stay in paris! Very very very clean and the rooms are so nice. By far the nicest hostel I've stayed at.