FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

Friendly staff, clean rooms! The place has a nice outlook and is well located, next to the Metro stations. I do recommend for all kinds of stay! Cheers, Marcelo

Staff was kind and they even offered me the buffet breakfast because it was my birthday! Anyway the internet connection is a disaster, even in the main hall where it should be at its most. Please, fix it; wi.-fi is too important, especially for foreigners who need to keep in contact with their significant others in the home country.

• 15th Oct 2014

Check out was at 9:30am, way too early. Internet was slow.

Not a fun hostel. It's a students recidency so don't expect a backpacker atmosphere

The best hospitality in the best city

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Really enjoyed our stay! Breakfast can be slightly improved!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • India

Nice hostel with good connection to public transportation (walking distance to Denfert-Rochereau 5min with connection to Metro 4,6, RER B to CDG airport). 24h reception was perfect for check-in & -out in the middle of the night. In the hostel there were a lot of very young people (estimated average of people in shared areas 16 years), thats why just average atmosphere. And is was - as everything in Paris - quite expensive (around 30EUR for a wednesday night).

Perfect for a travel stop in Paris, very close to the RER and the Montparnasse station.

Great place, good location. Highly recommend.

I've been working many, many years in Hotel/Hostel & Tourism, but Hostel check-in & check out times are definitely NOT according to international Standards. Breakfast time is a no go. However the Bar & lunch offer are a plus. If not really necessary (Location To Gare Montparnasse, late arrival at midnight) i wouldn't stay there again.

• 13th Sep 2014

my reservation was on Friday I arrived at 02:00 on Sat.after mid night. the receptionist was very very not friendly and he said I canceled your reservation. even though I called them ca.19:00 on Friday to inform them that I have problem with my car and he replied no problem we are 24:00 hours there. First he said I do not have free room any more, after long discussion he gave me a room. I was very tired and had very bad feeling from this behavior. The morning staff were nice people and friendly

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Iraq

Excellent stay. Very helpful staff. A little out of the way, but two nearby METRO stops make the city quite accessible. I plan to return in a couple of weeks after touring the Northern part of France.

maybe more can be varied breakfast

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Turkey

If you want to stay downtown, and need to use the RER B (the Airport one), this location is the best!!!! Not so good to stay alone, because seems more a Hotel than a Hostel.

This hostel is really clean and every day cleaned up, so I was very content. And the staffs are really amiable and kind. Wifi was also good. The free breakfast was also okay but one thing a little bit disappointed that I could eat only 1 croissant, 1 baguette..... because they restricted the number of bread which one person can eat. But in a whole, it was great hostel. I recommend you.

Definitely recommended! Rooms are spacious, clean and sunny. Excellent location, and excellent price for Paris.

• 31st Aug 2014

An excellent stay...Got the room upgraded to a private en suite. The room is super clean and smartly decorated. It is well located with metro link (M6) just within 2 min walk.

I had a great stay at FIAP Jean Monnet. The location was close to a Metro line, and one that did not service tourist attractions directly, which was a nice change from the packed train cars on the lines that do. Breakfast was included, but FIAP charges and additional fee if you have yogurt or fruit with your breakfast - my only complaint. The front desk staff were excellent and quite knowledgable about tours, etc.

Almost good and reception staff verry exellent but breakfast poor and breakfast woman staff very rude.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Friendly staff except for the kitchen ladies