FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

Modern hostel, in a quiet neighborhood, five minutes from the subway station with a helpful staff. A little bit expensive.

• 16th Aug 2015

It will be nice to have a hot breakfast as an alternative not the same Cold Breakfast each day .

• 16th Aug 2015

Great beds and rooms! Really good breakfast food too - and plentiful. Thank you so much!

• 9th Aug 2015

The room cleaning services were amazing, and they changed towels and paper rolls everyday. Most of the concierges were very friendly and helpful. The dorm room is pretty big with shower booths and toilets. And it's good that every lodger has their own big locker in the room. Wifi was sometimes weak. Really nice garden.

Merci beaucoup! Only one night , however, I had comfortable stay.

I was ignored at the checkin for more than 10 minutes when I arrived. When I got to the room the sheets were sprawled over a table and not folded so i was not sure if they were clean or dirty and didnt use them. There were MANY large church groups of 40-60's year old people, really weird. Breakfast was 645-845am!? and it sucked, not worth waking up early. I had booked 3 nights and I left after 1.other places near Gard Nord are much better. worst hostel on my 1 month trip!

Great receptionists. Internet didn't work in the rooms, had to go to lobby. No lock for valuables but nothing got stolen. Also please put more signs to lead to you! From Glacier metro there is one sign only.

Very professional hostel. Good lockers (tall and coded with a keypad) and breakfast (croissant, cereal, roll, coffee, juice). Reading lamp and outlet for charging in each bed. Yes, there were some school groups, but not in my dorm room, so it didn't bother me at all. However, there was construction going on outside the window from 7:30am to about 6:00pm. The noise is very disruptive. Showers only have curtains, not doors.

AWESOME! Everything was fine during my stay I surely would return and recommend to other travelers.

• 23rd Jul 2015

The construction going on made my post-arrival nap impossible. I guess these things are necessary from time to time, but it was very annoying for me. Other than that, the hostel was good and the staff were very helpful.

• 21st Jul 2015

This was the worst place I have ever stayed during my journey. There are no lockers even if they say they have. No curtain or door for showers. Location is not so bad. There were a lot of middle schoolers so there was a really too much noise, it was like a summer camp. The only good thing is staff, they are really helpful. Don't stay at this place if you have no any other choices.

Very clean and modern. Staff was helpful and kind.

I stayed here for 3 days, its located a little bit far from main area of paris. Metro connected with eiffel tower directly! Im satisfied most of things, kindness of reception staff, and breakfast .. I usually finished my journey around midnight, When I walked along the street from metro station to FIAP, I felt dangerous and scary because of the black guys on the street... I know there are a lot of Black in Paris,.. but for me (as a girl) I would recommend coming back to hostel before midnight..

Loads of young kids at this hostel the last 5 days! It'd be nice if children had to have an adult in their room with them, rather than on completely separate floors, to prevent screaming, running up & down the hallway and slamming of doors at all hours. No doors on the showers. I was in an all girl room, so I got over it, but definitely a strange thing to be lacking? great water pressure! Rooms on the top floors of the building are 5x nicer than the rest. No option to lock your cabinet.

i loat my ring in the bath room and the hotel told me that they would check on it and reply to me tomrrow morning .however i looked for several staffs help and nobody could give me a clear answer. the housing cleaning person was off the workvby the time. the cleaning person went somewhere else and could reach her by the moment. bababa.hotel promised me to contact me for further information and i didnt hear from them since then. worse experience ever. the room had ants issue as well.

• China

It was a wonderful place to stay, very easy and inexpensive. Its a good place to make friends becuase there are many young people around. The only problem was it seemed to have many rules but they were all justifyable. Also, its a bit of a walk to the subway and to any city life. If you stay here during the summer, the air conditioning isnt the best and if there are a lot of people the wifi is really bad.

Best hostel I ever stayed in! The beds are comfortable and the staff was friendly! Definitely would recommend!

• 4th Jul 2015

Not a party hostel, but it's clean and its a fair price.

• Mexico

This is an excellent hostel if you're looking for somewhere that is perfect in everyway but isn't a party hostel. I keep coming back and I'll be back again for sure. Great value and even breakfast!

Very friendly staff, and a good place to meet other travellers - I was travelling alone, but made a lot of friends just from sitting near people at dinner time. Ensuite facility was really good. I stayed during a crazy heat wave, so I will forgive the rooms for being a little too warm! Although I wasn't sure if the air conditioning was on, or was working... Very clean, and a very friendly, large lobby.

« first « Prev 1 2 3