FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

my reservation was on Friday I arrived at 02:00 on Sat.after mid night. the receptionist was very very not friendly and he said I canceled your reservation. even though I called them ca.19:00 on Friday to inform them that I have problem with my car and he replied no problem we are 24:00 hours there. First he said I do not have free room any more, after long discussion he gave me a room. I was very tired and had very bad feeling from this behavior. The morning staff were nice people and friendly

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Iraq

Excellent stay. Very helpful staff. A little out of the way, but two nearby METRO stops make the city quite accessible. I plan to return in a couple of weeks after touring the Northern part of France.

maybe more can be varied breakfast

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Turkey

If you want to stay downtown, and need to use the RER B (the Airport one), this location is the best!!!! Not so good to stay alone, because seems more a Hotel than a Hostel.

This hostel is really clean and every day cleaned up, so I was very content. And the staffs are really amiable and kind. Wifi was also good. The free breakfast was also okay but one thing a little bit disappointed that I could eat only 1 croissant, 1 baguette..... because they restricted the number of bread which one person can eat. But in a whole, it was great hostel. I recommend you.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Definitely recommended! Rooms are spacious, clean and sunny. Excellent location, and excellent price for Paris.

• 31st Aug 2014

An excellent stay...Got the room upgraded to a private en suite. The room is super clean and smartly decorated. It is well located with metro link (M6) just within 2 min walk.

I had a great stay at FIAP Jean Monnet. The location was close to a Metro line, and one that did not service tourist attractions directly, which was a nice change from the packed train cars on the lines that do. Breakfast was included, but FIAP charges and additional fee if you have yogurt or fruit with your breakfast - my only complaint. The front desk staff were excellent and quite knowledgable about tours, etc.

Almost good and reception staff verry exellent but breakfast poor and breakfast woman staff very rude.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Friendly staff except for the kitchen ladies

WIFI internet is poor, need improvement

Everything was good until our camera got stolen in the lobby and then the nightmare happen... There is no security camera in the lobby but they have a lot of rules for "security reason" this make non sense at all.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Very clean, safe hostel. Very close to a metro that gets you to the center of Paris in probably 10-15 minutes. A little pricey for a hostel but it may be market price in Paris. I would definitely go again.

• 26th Jul 2014

It is amazingly clean place! the staff is friendly! Easy to make new friends! the location is not in the city centre but still you can easily reach whatever place you want by using subway (though the area is not really safe at night so it's better to return home by metro). Breakfast is a little bit early (ends at 8:45) but tasty. Unfortunatelly it is neither allowed to bring food and to cook. Personally, I would recommend this hostel to stay! :)

This place us is meant for school groups, don't come if you want to meet people.

the staff was very friendly and my stay was pleasant. the only thing was that sometimes there was a nasty smell coming from the basin after using water… but apart from that the room was very clean and comfortable.

• 19th Jun 2014

Very clean and nicely organized rooms , however not for people looking to party and meet others over 18. The school in the lobby is mainly young children or teens or at least from what I saw . I stayed one night to recover from jet lag and it was perfect.

• 10th Jun 2014

Breakfast was over too early in the day.

• 7th Jun 2014

I had to cancel this stay.

Paris is the last leg of our 10days Europe trip. We stayed 2nights in a twin private ensuite bedroom and this have to be a hostel with hotel feel. We stayed at ground floor room of block B which separates us from the crowd. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast provided is simple, cereals, buns, coffees and juices. Train station Line 6 is about 7mins walk and the RER B station that takes you to CDG airport is 10minutes away.

• 29th May 2014