FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

Room on side of the elevator I heard the mechanism otherwise everything was perfect

• 15th Nov 2014

The staff were not helpful. The room was cold and the heater didn't work. There were not even basic facilities in the room like soap and shampoo even though we paid 90 euros per night which is kind of similar to good hotels in Paris (we stayed for 3 more nights in another hotel in Paris for 95 euros per night and our new room was fabulous). The whole building was oldish without any renovation and the room smelled bad when we got back to the room from outside.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Iran

If some day you need a "fiancé" this is the place where the staff can grant you their maximum help!

The receptionist was not too kind, however I arrived at 5 in the morning (my flight was late a lot). I did not bring a computer, so I needed a public one free of charge with internet connection.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Hungary

Friendly staff, clean rooms! The place has a nice outlook and is well located, next to the Metro stations. I do recommend for all kinds of stay! Cheers, Marcelo

Staff was kind and they even offered me the buffet breakfast because it was my birthday! Anyway the internet connection is a disaster, even in the main hall where it should be at its most. Please, fix it; wi.-fi is too important, especially for foreigners who need to keep in contact with their significant others in the home country.

• 15th Oct 2014

Everything was good except breakfast

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Simply the best hostel ever. Everything's perfect.

Check out was at 9:30am, way too early. Internet was slow.

Not a fun hostel. It's a students recidency so don't expect a backpacker atmosphere

1 2 Next » last »