FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

Had very few problems with this hostel - something could be done about the electronic charging situation (not many outlets in the room; since there is only WiFi inn the lobby I took my computer down there, but there was nowhere to charge it), and it was a walk away from the metro and difficult to find. Take note, I didn't mind, but the showers where I stayed are semi-private. (Around a corner, no curtain) Two private, attached toilets were great, though. Despite this, it's a solid hostel!

The location is perfect, close to main transport. The room I was staying in was basic, but everything was working and it was clean. Also towels were clean and not too old. Surprisingly quiet in the sleeping area given the dimension of the place. The breakfast buffet doesn't provide much choice, but at least in very large quantities.

The hostel is nice and clean, though there was absolutely no wifi signal in the rooms and it is located quite far (by Paris standards) from the nearest metro station. They can also improve small little things that cost nothing -- like providing soaps along with the towels or having racks for hanging clothes in the shower etc.

• 16th May 2014
  • India

非常现代、简约、宽敞的青旅,很干净,环境也很好,位置算不错,治安比较好,离地铁也不是很远,下次还会来住。就是早餐太小气了,吃的面包一人只能拿一个。。根本吃不饱。。。

• 29th Apr 2014
  • China

I'm a 64 year old woman, and I LOVE staying at FIAP. I've stayed there twice now, and I recommend it to friends who want to visit Paris on a budget. The atmosphere is wonderful; cleanliness superb. I've not found one thing to criticize.

Staff could be more friendly. Location is terrific, next to 3metro stations. Very clean and safe, but at night if your room is close to some tourist group then it could be noisy. Breakfast is not very satisfactory.

I thought it was odd that there was no soap in the bathroom. Also the time of breakfast ended really early. They were accommodating at some points but other times I felt that the staff was slightly rude/unhelpful.

clean. nice staff. good breakfast. will choose next time and recommend.

1 2 Next » last »