FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

The hostel is great with very nice staff. But the hostel would be better if there was a door between the shower and the rest of the bathroom.

• 29th Nov 2014

there is no soap in the toilet and bathroom area. they can put small personal soaps or a soap machine. also they can sell one use slipper in reception to use inside the room and bathroom. as I was not having one, I had dificulty.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

The front desk staff was very helpful and the facilities were pristine. Brand new and pretty comfortable for a hostel. The dining experience left much to be desired. Would have liked more food options.

Room on side of the elevator I heard the mechanism otherwise everything was perfect

• 15th Nov 2014

The staff were not helpful. The room was cold and the heater didn't work. There were not even basic facilities in the room like soap and shampoo even though we paid 90 euros per night which is kind of similar to good hotels in Paris (we stayed for 3 more nights in another hotel in Paris for 95 euros per night and our new room was fabulous). The whole building was oldish without any renovation and the room smelled bad when we got back to the room from outside.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Iran

If some day you need a "fiancé" this is the place where the staff can grant you their maximum help!

The receptionist was not too kind, however I arrived at 5 in the morning (my flight was late a lot). I did not bring a computer, so I needed a public one free of charge with internet connection.

• 2nd Nov 2014