FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

it was really nice, wifi really only worked in the lobby though, and breakfast is from 6:45-8:45, so I was never awake yet.

The wifi was pretty terrible in the room. Having groups of school kids staying ruins the hostel experience

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Pleasant. Clean rooms, nice lobby and wifi always available. 5 minute walk to closest metro and the staff was very helpful

Bad breakfast system. The staff was great! In the weekend the price is extremely high! But in the week, like when we were there, its was worth all the money:) No lockers in our room. Big and nice hostel:) soundproof rooms

I cant believe the fact that there is no soap in the rooms!!For 74 euros a night, its unbelievable that once you get to your room, there is no soap!!! So you have to go down again and buy it from a coin machine!! And if you arrive at midnight and dont have any coins....please dont be so stingy!!!

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed here the last night of my 7 day trip to Paris (stayed in an airbnb the first 6 days). I would have stayed here the entire trip if I'd known the experience was going to be so great!

• 5th Jun 2015

this space doesn't take correction and insert so gave up living comment

• 4th Jun 2015

Good location, right in the heart of a nice safe area of the city. Easy access to all the tourist destinations via metro. Super restaurants within walking distance. We stayed in a 4 bed private room with our family. It was clean and comfortable.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Friendly staff and cozy rooms! The facilities in the hostel are great as well! Really enjoyed the three night stay there!

It would be even better to put shower curtain for girls share shower room!

Was disappointed that for the money there was no breakfast.

When we go to Paris again we will choose You to stay.

• 27th May 2015
  • Croatia

Only about a 20-30 minute train ride from the Eiffel Tower, which goes by really fast. Easy to get to, and right across from the police department. Free breakfast, which was two choices of cereal,juice, coffee, hot chocolate, croissants, bread rolls, they charge about £.90 for fruit and yogurt, but still a decent deal especially for Paris. The rooms were clean, and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on in a hostel, they provided towels. The wi-fi was free, but it never worked.

I only stayed one night, but it is significant metro ride away from the main tourist attractions; however, I enjoyed the neighborhood and the line 6 runs above ground most of the ride, so you get to see the city. The staff were friendly and helpful, everything was clean and breakfast was a typical European continental breakfast (pastries, bread, jellies, juice, coffee, cereal). Dislikes: bed was harder than I care for & wi-fi really doesn't work outside the lobby.

For the price, the room was awesome and had everything and more that we were looking for in a hostel. My only complaint was that the breakfast was lacking in options.

We are 2 old people that were pleasantly surprised

• 14th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Family hostel/hotel. Not many attractions or bars around this location. Reused sheets and weak WiFi. There was a lot of junior high (12-15 year olds) running around. Good spot for taking a break/trying to catching a flight at FCO.

WHAT A MF HOSTEL!!!!!! But a big-ass private garden/court yard, ping pong tables, a TV lounge area, cofee shop, lots of activities, great HAPPY staff, Got a 6 person with own bath less than 35 euros. It looks more like a college meeting hall or a the lobby of a mellow corporation than a hostel. ONLY SEMI-BAD -- Its about a 3-4 block walk (500 m) to the metro/subway and 3 blocks to the closest bus stop. Breakfast is a bit weak - no meat. But other than that... the place is pretty incredible.

• 28th Apr 2015

thank you very much my stay was very palcentera at both hotels and back for good service and costs

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Nice experience overall. Clean, with friendly staff but the breakfasts were plain and repetitive. I little far from the metro but overall a pleasant stay

• 24th Apr 2015