FIAP Jean Monnet Reviews

30 Rue Cabanis, Paris, France

excessive acoustics in rooms , some problems with wi-fi, good place for a short stay

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Poland

Bad stuff great place!

Good, I was here only for one night but the staff was friendly and the room clean. The location is not central but the train station is 5 minutes walking.

In website of hotel should be information, that there are no hair dryers in the rooms.

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Lithuania

It's a really nice hostel

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Chile

room cleaning everyday,so sprise. if price will lower down a little will better.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • China

Everything was Good. Good location, nice beds, nice rooms, lockers. Check out and breakfast too early, though.

Get wifi accesible to rooms Mention at check in that there are different breakfast sets available such as the budget or the buffet The budget breakfast area needs to be renovated and the offerings of stale croissant with subpar hot chocolate...not commendable

Paris can be expensive but with this hostel it's totally worth the price. You receive towels and the showers deserve a big A+ because they're spacious, super clean and just wonderful. Plus, the place is beautiful and close to a metro station.

Basically a hotel with lots of company gatherings and very young school groups.

I like the staff very much they were extremely political and helpful as possible. But for cleaning the rooms, our bed sheets wasn't changed even once in 6 days the time we stayed. The towels I had to keep it on the floor so I can find a new one

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Egypt

This was a very nice stay in a private room. I would absolutely stay there again.

• 16th Sep 2015

I am still upset that my deposit supposedly being applied to my room cost turned out to be a fee for hostelworld. There is a big difference between a "deposit" and a sneaky fraudulent fee. My "deposit" was never applied to my accommodations. I'm very upset when I get 'tricked'.

• 15th Sep 2015

Very good Hostel and at a responsable price.

Very nice hostel. The rooms and beds are really good, and there's a locker for each person. The bathroom is very nice and clean. Breakfast is nice, although it finishes at 8:45, very early! I definitely recommend it.

After the first night there, there were wet towels lying all over the bathroom from those who had left. Rooms hot, no ventilation, and opening the windows meant a little noisy sleeping. Recommend comfortable earplugs. Nazis in kitchen, giving nasty look and words just for trying to get just a small cup of coffee if you came in late, saying it was for personnel. Otherwise, nice facilities, and I was of course thankful to even get a breakfast of any kind, and easy acces to the Metro.

• 14th Sep 2015

Facilities really good!

the place is nice and clean, but definitely not a hostel. there is no atmosphere and if you want to go out there's nothing around. it is more of a hotel. a lot of business men and school trips. also the breakfasts are terrible. the breakfast staff are incredibly rude.

We stayed one night in their two-bed private suite. Very clean rooms. Had wi-fi access from the room. Free breakfast was sufficient to start the day, and includes decent coffee. Very nice ambiance in the the common areas - which emphasize natural light and open space. Vending machines, phone chargers, computers available. Excellent value for money. Close to the Metro and within walking distance of the Paris-Montparnasse station complex. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

• 30th Aug 2015

Very full of school groups and groups of students. Not so many lone travellers for me to meet! The locker in my room was broken so I was moved without complaint to another room. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was a nice extra.