FIN Hostel Phuket Kata Beach Reviews

100/20-21 Kata Road, Karon Sub-District, Phuket, Thailand

This was waay too pricey for it's location & room. I paid about 550 baht for a 10 bed dorm. Which is quite expensive for Thailand. It's was very clean and safe but for that kind of money I expected more. Only five minutes to Kata beach and ten minutes to Karon Beach. Not a big partyhostel if you're looking for that. Easy place to make friends though. :)

Very clean, incredible hot showers, and a very fancy living room with a projector for watching movies. The staff was helpful, but they were not involved like some other hostels, which is ok. I like it when the staff hangs out and drinks or simply interacts with the guests. It makes it feel more comfortable. Overall, this place is in a great location if you want to be near the beach, and it's very clean and cozy. Not the best for meeting people, but possible when you hang in the living room.

• 5th Feb 2016

The staff on reception were terrible and spoke very little English. When we arrived exhausted off a flight at 11pm, we had to contend with an employee who had been asleep at the desk, didn't understand a word we were saying, couldn't work the card machine (I had to type in the amount and navigate my way through several Thai options) and took about 20 minutes to actually get the keys together and show us to our rooms. He also didn't know how to book a taxi that wasn't the hostel's own one. Poor.

Beds were big, air con worked well, bathrooms were clean, good socialising area, bad points, staff weren't very helpful when it came to advise on public transport etc, they gave us the wrong info about buses. overall a good place to stay, would recommend.

Excelent hostel, facilities are great, I took private room, it was amazing. And it's Kata beach, not awful Patong..

Hostel is in a good location approx a 5 min walk to the beach & has night markets behind it. Fairly clean but average atmosphere, although that could have just been the people we were sharing a dorm with. We were only here for 1 night & that was definitely enough. Some of the staff were friendly, others just there to do their jobs. Overall it was average.

This place is so chill. I loved living room with cozy sofas and home cinema. Beach and market is near. You can get water and beer at the reception desk. You can have your own pool on the roof since this place is empty durring the day.

Very nice hostel with a great common area. Location is just excellent, dorm are very nice and clean. Just staff - women who is working there is just not polite. She never smiles and I had feeling that she doesnt like her work at all.

Nice hostel near everything. Works for backpackers etc. I can recommended this place! :)

Really nice place to stay, overall very happy

• 14th Jan 2016

It was a great stay at fin. Everything was great. Only one staff greeted you with a smile (the guy with the dimples) and he was really sweet. The others are nice too but don't come off as nice, however they were all very helpful. Would recommend this hostel.

Great as always! Delvis still on top form!

Expensive

A really great hostel! Comfy beds, great vibe and really clean. Would be perfect if they served breakfast, but there are some good places just around the corner. We did the Hug Adventure Tour which was incredible and the best two days of the whole trip, definitely recommend!

I Had a very good stay

This place was really great my room was a bit small but I was only there to sleep. Needs better venting for the bathroom. Very humid in there. The staff were great. Very helpful with anything and everything. Great location to the beach. Seriously an amazing place. Already planning my trip there again and will most definitely be staying at Fin.

Perfect ,Completely my holidays with a nice hostel relax,make a new friends,not far from beach, warm welcome from stuff,clean, likes theirs motto "A great place for backpackers "

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Thailand

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I had a motorbike accident and they helped me out a lot. They scanned and faxed and let me use there phone a lot when I was dealing with the insurance company. The staff are great.

Really nice common room area, so friendly and loved kata beach even though it was a bit touristy, ended up staying longer than originally planned, staff weren't the nicest or helpful the only down side

Lovely hostel. Easy to meet people. Rooms were nice and showers were ckeaned daily. Staff weren't very helpful when we asked them for things tondo or had questions on excursions. Other than that it was great. It's 20 mind or so away from patong which we were happy with but if you're looking for party life..this hostel isn't for you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4