FIN Hostel Phuket Kata Beach Reviews

100/20-21 Kata Road, Karon Sub-District, Phuket, Thailand

awesome hostel it was clean and well located, 5 min walk to the beach, amazing staff and i met so many other travellers. i would stay here again.

A lovely hostel with a very backpacker orientated atmosphere. There's a nice common room with plenty of movies to choose from and a good place to pre-drink. It's an hour away from the airport and about 20 minutes from the rowdy nightlife of patong but it's right beside the beautiful kata beach so there's plenty to do nearby.

Great hostel for meeting people, good common room for meeting people. Originally planned staying 1 night ended up staying for 3. Would stay again.

• 9th Aug 2015

The bathrooms and showers are amazing. Nice common area to watch movies, with a kitchen and dishes. Beds are roomy and there is a lovely smaller pool on the roof. Self serve laundry. Close to the beaches and markets. Would stay here again!

It was horrible, we stood there two days, the staff does not speak english, very poorly at least. There are cockroaches in the way to the rooms, not inside'em luckily. The second night it rained so bad that the ceiling was licking on my friends face and he had to go to reception and they didn't even check it out, they just gave him another room.

This hostel is awesome! I spend a week here and met great guys and girls from all over the world. The staff was amazing. I had to left 2 days earlier and I wanted to pass the rest days to a guy who I met, and it wasn't a problem for them. Great! I recommend this hostel for backpackers! Thank you!

I stayed for 2 nights in a private room which was very nice and then 1 night in a dorm. The hostel overall was quite nice and it was a really chilled vibe which is what I was after. I found the staff to be a bit too chilled and it seemed to take ages for them to check in/out anybody which caused lines etc. The biggest disappointment was the water which switched off completely every afternoon/evening I was there... The beach is close to kata beach which is really great and has food options near.

Great hostel. Fab atmosphere and facilities and only a 5 minute walk away from the beach! I would definitely recommend staying here.

I really had a nice stay with this hostel. I really love the showers and pool in the rooftop. Kata beach was a 10 to 15 mins walk from the hostel. I met a lot of friends here. The only annoying part of this hostel are the staff. They are not accommodating and friendly. They wont even say hi and bye when you are entering / leaving the hostel. I was requesting for a lower bed and the receptionist said in a sarcastic tone "I get to choose your bed and not you" How rude is that?

The hostel is very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is located a 3 minute walk to Kata beach and 10 minutes to surrounding beaches which are the best on Phuket. The facilities are nice and there is a pool on the roof which is good if you don't want to get sandy. The common room is also a great place to meet people.

Nice place, the living room, the tv and all the movies were the best thing on this earth. It was exactly what we needed for finishing our backpacking trip in Thailand. The receptionists were not very talkative , that was the only weird part.

FIN was a very well equipped hostel, with the use of the kitchen and TV room! The hostel on a hole was clean and well kept. However, on the top floor 2 of the showers weren't fully functioning, which was a bit annoying as it left 20+ people sharing 2 showers. The staff were pretty rubbish, took a long time checking in and were friendly. Location is good, just a 2 min walk to the beach and surrounded by restaurants and a 7-11 around the corner.

Kind staffs, help us a lot on our plan and the transportation. 5 mins walk to Kara beach which is quite convenience to usus although we have gone there once.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

A bit tricky to find, but was very happy to see the room once there. Satellite TV and good air conditioning and a fridge. Plenty of room on the bathroom for 2 people. Well equipped shared kitchen and an extensive dvd movie collection. A good social atmosphere in the common areas.

Great hostel. The private rooms are very clean and spacious!

• 4th Jul 2015

Wonderful stay!

• 1st Jul 2015

The hostel was really great. Was in a ten bed dorm but rooms were massive. And we actually felt like we was in a hotel! Staff really nice to and good showers. Very well set out with safe deposit next to your bed and easy to use and lamp and plugs. Would recommend to anyone to stay here if you want to escape the hectic life of patong.

was ok, the location is extremely overpriced and far from the pub area... there is no clear communication between the workers here... I asked for the price of a taxi from the hostel to the airport and I got 3 different prices from 3 different workers, and at the end the real price was very different (real price: 200 bhat and they told me 300, 500 and 1000)... So wtf

Great place not really for partying but great to chat to people and get around.

This hostel was good. I had a private room which was very roomy and clean. Not a "party" hostel but the common area is nice for meeting people.... even though this room has a funny smell to it. The hostel is about a 5 minute walk to the beach which is great! On a completely unrelated note, I met 3 Irish people (2 dudes and 1 chick) here on 16/6/2015 that were so much fun. Sad I wasn't able to get your info. Hope you see this and reach out! Would make visiting Dublin a whole lot more fun. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3