FORGET ME NOT Guest House Reviews

2 S Hung Vuong Nha Trang, Nha Trang, Vietnam

foolishly leaveing 100 $ in my passport when I left it in reception,,,,some hours Iater I went back to look, but the sweet lady said oh my god how could that happen, and asked if we should call the police......No point! I will forget, but I hope who reads this will forget NOT

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

Simple room to the standards of other SE Asian hostels. Little to no English spoken by staff so they are slow to process requests but a sweet couple none the less. Good location. Gate was locked at night but opened by ringing a bell easily.

View all Nha Trang Bed and Breakfasts