FORGET ME NOT Guest House Reviews

2 S Hung Vuong Nha Trang, Nha Trang, Vietnam

foolishly leaveing 100 $ in my passport when I left it in reception,,,,some hours Iater I went back to look, but the sweet lady said oh my god how could that happen, and asked if we should call the police......No point! I will forget, but I hope who reads this will forget NOT

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

Simple room to the standards of other SE Asian hostels. Little to no English spoken by staff so they are slow to process requests but a sweet couple none the less. Good location. Gate was locked at night but opened by ringing a bell easily.

Extremely cheap and the staff gave US a better room for the same price

Great location near beach and restaurants. Perfect for backpackers or budget travellers. Not really a place to meet people. New towels and room cleaned daily.

Friendly staff, nice lay out and look to the place, great location, not really an atmosphere of which to speak, it's a hotel not a hostel. My only problem is that our room was literally infested with ants. Ho hum.

Close to beach and bars in centre. A bit difficult to fin at first as in an alley behind Main Street. No breakfast and no common areas but ok place if you are looking for a cheap central room. Staff is friendly.

View all Nha Trang Bed and Breakfasts