FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham Reviews

102 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, England

Really good hostel, near Clapham Juntion, is not in the center but it's a great area near Battersea park and not that far from the army museum, you can even walk from there to the buckinham palace if you want. It's over a pub which gives a lot of vibe to the place, the only thing they lack is not even a kettle, I mean, I get it no kitchen, but not even a kettle or a little fridge, also there were some issues with some of the sockets, that's weird, but it's great value for money and very clean.

I think that I received more then what I paid!It was clean ,the staff very friendly ,the hostel is very well situated and I easily visited London center aria.I will come back again!

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Romania

Quite a walk from the station.

I have stayed at many hostels, both in London and elsewhere, and can say that "fresh @ clapham" rates very highly. The staff were very helpful, and very friendly. Above all, they were attentive and organised. The hostel is very well run, and things just work well. Thanks for a good couple of days!

• 7th Nov 2013
  • South Africa

It was the second time I stayed in this hostel, Everything is very good!. And every time I need to go to london in the future, I will check if it's avaiable.

i was staying there by myself and I spent a lot of time hanging out in the bar it had a great vibe, kind of like a bar an a coffee shop at the same time. Also the wifi was SO fast. I've never stayed anywhere (even at hotels) with such great wifi! It wasn't near a tube stop but there was a bus that stops right outside the door that takes you straight to clapham common. The beds were comfortable and clean and I was really impressed, especially for the price! I would definitely stay here again!

• 5th Nov 2013

The staff were fantastic, the rooms were really clean and the breakfast was excellent. Thank you

• 26th Oct 2013