FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham Reviews

102 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, England

I think that I received more then what I paid!It was clean ,the staff very friendly ,the hostel is very well situated and I easily visited London center aria.I will come back again!

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Romania

Quite a walk from the station.

I have stayed at many hostels, both in London and elsewhere, and can say that "fresh @ clapham" rates very highly. The staff were very helpful, and very friendly. Above all, they were attentive and organised. The hostel is very well run, and things just work well. Thanks for a good couple of days!

• 7th Nov 2013
  • South Africa

It was the second time I stayed in this hostel, Everything is very good!. And every time I need to go to london in the future, I will check if it's avaiable.

i was staying there by myself and I spent a lot of time hanging out in the bar it had a great vibe, kind of like a bar an a coffee shop at the same time. Also the wifi was SO fast. I've never stayed anywhere (even at hotels) with such great wifi! It wasn't near a tube stop but there was a bus that stops right outside the door that takes you straight to clapham common. The beds were comfortable and clean and I was really impressed, especially for the price! I would definitely stay here again!

• 5th Nov 2013

The staff were fantastic, the rooms were really clean and the breakfast was excellent. Thank you

• 26th Oct 2013

My favorite hostel in London because of the warm character of the building and wonderful staff! The pub is a fantastic shabby chic venue that doubles as a common room. It's a great place for a beer in the evening, or to check email in the bright morning sun. Located on top of Lavender Hill, there are some great views of London. Dorms are sometimes a bit cramped and triple bunked, but the total number of guests is not too great, so bathrooms/showers are usually available. Well worth the trek!

A very clean and well maintained hostel. Excellent value for money.

1 2 Next » last »