FRESH @ The Green Man, Paddington Reviews

308 Edgware Road, London, England

The hostel loction is really good, one underground station is next door, another just around the corner. The hostel is connected to a great pub, lots of good times to expect there. The staff is really helpful but needed to be as my key card stopped working 3 times during my 2 night stay. Rooms are really clean but small. Security lockers are only big enough for small items. It's a recomendation from tme though!

I was ignored for a long time while waiting to check in. The service was terrible. I felt that the place was dirty and I left the next night.

need a self-serve kitchen!

Great place to stay. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• 18th May 2013

The rooms were a bit crowded and lacked proper storage for luggage, but other than that it was an excellent stay, especially considering the price. Would definitively recommend for the traveller on a budget who'd rather see town than the hotel.

• 17th May 2013
  • Sweden

Slightly above-average hostel. Beds are a little creaky, but the sheets are clean. Bathrooms are a little shady, but usually pretty clean, although the door doesn't extend all the way to the floor, which is a major annoyance. There's a hospital nearby so there are sirens all night long in addition to the bar music downstairs. Location is pretty decent - lots of main sights are easily accessible via tube.

Location is great, right next to the Edgeware underground station. Breakfast was ok, just cereal, tea and toast. Most annoying thing was that there were no plugs in the rooms, only 2 or 3and in very odd places. How is a room of 18 people supposed to be ok with only 2 plugs? Also, room key kept deactivating and it was annoying to have to keep going down to get it fixed. Overall though, not a terrible hostel, a common room where you're allowed to drink (your own) alcohol would be helpful though.

The best part is that the pub is right below us. Our group would relax there until we decided to go to our room at night. Room is very small, but liveable. I recommend it!

• 16th May 2013

Great Hostel, perfect for meeting people! Great location next to the subway

The first night I stayed there, we experienced a black-out which meant that the lights were all off and the water was not working as well so we couldn't shower. However, I think this should be a one-off. But the location is REALLY good being right beside the Edgeware Road at the Bakerloo Line. Although the station will be undergoing renovations soon, there is still the Hammersmith and City line.

I think there are some students on excursion and they kept talking loudly on the corridor until midnight. and nobody stops them......

Great hostel, typical english pub. Felt at home right away and the staff was all really friendly and accommodating. The toilets and showers were perfectly convenient, and the 18 beds dorm was fine too. I would definitely go back there !!!

Central and clean No kitchen and no food allowed in room. No atmosphere what so ever; simply a sleeping place

It was a great stay, would recommend it to anyone. Maybe the only suggestion i would say is BEER PONG

• 12th May 2013

Half of the staff are very nice but the others it seems to be that they don't care at all if you're there or not. It's clean enough, and showers and toilets work properly. If you receive a room next to the avenue, forget about a nice and peaceful night. There's noise all the night, and the window is useless(you heard the same with or without window). The key system fails all the time, and you have to go to the reception to fix your card (at least twice per day). I need more space to complain.

This hostel is fun and staff are great, I highly recommend this hostel!

Green man is very clean and nice. The only problem I find is they have no big lockers for entire backpacks.

• 7th May 2013
  • Sweden

Very good hostel :)

• 7th May 2013
  • Slovakia

I chose to stay at this hostel for many nights because it is a great location, free breakfast, great staff and nice atmosphere. I would happily stay here again

An excellent hostel in a great location, being very close to underground stops, shops and restaraunts.The staff were very friendly and the atmosphere created by its own pub downstairs made for an ideal hostel atmosphere. We are already planning to stay there again on our next visit to London!