FRESH @ The Steam Engine, Waterloo Reviews

41-42 Cosser St, London, England

Toilets were terrible

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

very nice staff, nice bar on the gorund floor, just the room a bit crowded

I had a great time on my visit. There was always someone on staff as it was a 24 hour hostel, which was very helpful. All doors had a key pad lock and the codes change to keep it safe. The beds were comfy and there was enough room to move around in the aisle. The place was clean and the location was absolutely excellent.

Good location next to Lambeth North, helpful staff. Felt safe traveling alone to the hostel

• 18th Jul 2014

Way too hot in the rooms, woke up sweating like I came out of a basketball game. Very good other than that.

• 18th Jul 2014

Great location, couple of minutes to walk to the station and everything is within a ten minute underground ride.Most staff were nice, helpful, one even lent me his personal mobile to make a couple of phone calls for a doctor's appointment. Don't go for the breakfast, bar downstairs or the social area is also available to the public. Rooms were super tiny, very squashed. I'm short and I couldn't even get into my bed, I literally had to roll on and off! So avoid staying in the room!