FRESH @ The White Ferry, Victoria Reviews

1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London, England

Bit expensive, but not for London. Great staff. Only downside is no kitchen.

Thank you very much for your great hospitality. My friends and I had such a great time there that sometimes we just don't feel like leaving our beds and we always looked forward to coming back early. Many thanks from the teenagers from Singapore :D

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Staff were rude and very unhelpful. The beds were uncomfortable and the showers and toilets dirty. Considering the price I paid, even though the location is great, I was disappointed. I've stayed in much nicer and more affordable hostels in London and do not intend to come back here.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Very good hostel, staff friendly and helpful, but the shower wasn't so good, sometimes it was too hot or too cold, except that one everything is excellent! clean bedrooms, cool pub, tasty pizzas, of course i will go back again! P.S.: Important detail: Portuguese staffs! I'm brazilian and It was amazing talking to them in my mother tongue, definitely i've felt at home!

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Spain

If you have any valuable you rather keep it at Victoria Coach Station left-luggage office. I stayed the hostel 3 times, and 2 times of it my stuff was stolen/destroyed. Otherwise very good location and nice staff. It is a pity, you abolished guest kitchen.

Door to sleeping area and rooms all locked with codes, felt safe since there is a pub downstairs. No noise at all from pub! Room was a little small for 9 people and during the night very warm and humid. Breakfast was nice too. Although it was clean, there were very little showers for the amount of people that could stay and everything in the bathroom areas got wet after the showers had been used.

• 18th Feb 2014

Lockers are in the basement, instead of in the room, which is inconvenient. But the fact is that it's a very well priced hostel for its location: perfect if you're in transit for one night as I was.

A very nice little place. Basic, but that's all it needs to be.

• 12th Feb 2014

I had a very good stay at this property. I must mention Alex, at the reception, who was very helpful and cordial on his manner . I would like to recommend this place toy friends. Lokesh

very friendly staff and very easy to find place!

Hard to understand reception staff had to ask him to repeat himself. Need something in the bathrooms to dry the floors wet floors all the time. Little lights are needed by the bunk to prevent turning the main light on when needing to leave earlier morning. Wifi. Did not work. Overall food was lovely and slept well.

V-E-R-Y good

If you are looking for a place to stay only 1 night this might be good because the price/location. But otherwise the place is a mess

the top bed of the three was super unstable and very bouncy. One small move and the whole triplex was moving, very uncomfortable for all the sleepers. Tip for the hotel: Maybe you should start by filling the bottom beds first and then proceed to the top ones. The bread in the breakfast had mold on it but I personally didn't mind, with that price, you can just throw away the moldy part of the bread :) hurray for being a hippie There was no coffee, breakfast with no coffee, is no breakfast

A nice hostel in a pretty good location with a helpful staff. Really enjoyed staying there.

Location is very good, have bus stop C10 in front the hostel,nearby coach station,good simple breakfast .staff very helpful and friendly😜

Good location close to Victoria station, very nice atmosphere, clean showers the only disadvantage are the beds: 3 layers of beds and NOT stable at all. I slept on the top bed and didn't feel safe climbing up. When the person below me would move just a little bit the bed would shake. too bad because I was very happy with all the rest.

I really liked staying here. The staff were really nice and the bed was really comfortable. It was just fine for me for an overnight stay returning from the airport, but because there isn't any cooking facilities it might be difficult if you stay here longer. Breakfast was simple, but filled a gap!

• 27th Jan 2014