FRESH @ The White Ferry, Victoria Reviews

1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London, England

Great staff, good location, near victoria station and victoria coach station. I would recommend this place to my friends.

• 12th Sep 2013

I thought that it was a very nice hostel in a great location, near to Victoria station and also in a very nice neighbourhood. The staff were really friendly especially Justine, who I felt set the friendly tone right from the moment I walked in the door. I would definietly recommend this hostel.

great place, with great staff. (: The hostel is located to victoria station so it was really easy to get there, and easy to get anywhere u wanna go. Even at night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Next time i'm gonna stay there again im sure (:

Great place to rest my head. Very nice pub below, and nice big luggage room. Good time!

• 9th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

very good hostel. cheap and excellent central location.. only downside i would say is that the breakfast is a little disappointing. not even orange juice or hot water for tea/coffee. wouldnt have killed them to offer a little more for the breakfast

• 9th Sep 2013

Great hostel. I always try to stay here when I need to. They have such nice and friendly staff. The beds are comfy and the rooms are spacious and clean. The showers and toilets are good but could maybe be a little cleaner. It's great value for money and so handy for Victoria bus station.

The only pity is that there isn't a kitchen in the hostel. Others are fine.

One of the best hostels so far. Excellent position easy to find. Nicely laid out breakfast.

• 6th Sep 2013

Good hostel. Cheap and close to Victoria bus station which suited me. Good directions, easy to find. Would stay again.

Near Tod Victoria Station. Value for money is OK.

We liked the hostel . Room very clean and accommodated. Well received at the reception. Great location and a pub with various drinks promotions .

• 3rd Sep 2013

The hostel is very well located, very close to Victoria Station. The staff was very kind and helpful.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Horrible. 3 level bunks all squashed in together. no where for luggage or any personal belongings. no where to sit. Room stank of feet ect and there was no way to ventilate the room. Honestly felt like a prison camp

• 1st Sep 2013

Good average hostel in london, easy location, helpfull staff, and 24hrs pub. Bad things: No kitchen No atmosphere

Excellent service! The staff were absolutely wonderful! Very friendly and helpful, the dorm was clean (THE cleanest I've been to!), the linen freshly laundered and hot water in showers, irrespective of time of day / night. And the pizza, which was highly recommended to me by a staff member, was delicious!:)

It's a nice place, clean and good location. They even offer free breakfast and half price drinks at this low price. very worth it!

• 24th Aug 2013
  • China

Nice and helpful staff (particularly two of the girls), fine wifi connection, a simple but acceptable breakfast, always clean and a nice pub. The location is fine, 15 minutes walking from Victoria. No kitchen and just four showers, my only complains. Could be better, could be worst. At the end, an overall fine stay

This hostel lets you leave your luggage in a secure storage room until midnight on the day of departure - this is fantastic! It lets a traveler explore the city without the burden of their bag on their last day and is the main reason I'll return to this hostel on my next trip to London.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Good location if you want to be near Victoria coach station! Be warned bunk beds are 3 beds not the normal 2!

Triple bunk beds were annoying. They were so wobbly I was woken every time someone moved. It seemed like it was just too many people in not a very large room. It's not a bad place, I merely hoped for more. This isn't one of my top hostels I've stayed at.

• 17th Aug 2013