FRESH @ The White Ferry, Victoria Reviews

1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London, England

A very clean and nice hostel. The only thing that slightly bothered me was that there isn't a guest kitchen there.

The bathrooms are dirty and often clog the drains, dirty water goes up the drains. The time for breakfast is too short. The beds are very noisy.

No lockers in the rooms and no common area or kitcken , a big big (-)

The rooms, bar, and staff were quite good, but the showers.... an individual one was good, but at the communal showers the drain was blocked and stinky - no the best experience while showering. Also, a table or shelf would be nice to put your stuff safe while you shower (my towel easily fell down from the hook).

너무 좋아요! 왕친절함!

Plastic cups, plates and cutlery is a down score otherwise the rest is good value for money.

Great location, clean room

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I stayed on a week night so it was very cheap and great value for money. It's also nice and close to Victoria Coach Station, which is the main reason I booked at this hostel. I was also by myself and the staff were very friendly and there was a great bar/pub atmosphere.

Quite.clean.safety.security.

• 24th Sep 2013
  • Malaysia

bit far from the station and no close by super markets. Stuffs were willing to help.

This hostel is idea for any traveller on a budget as it is only a 15 minute walk from Victoria Station so you can avoid underground costs altogether. The pub downstairs makes for a lively atmosphere, however it does bring in older customers who aren't travellers. The staff were very friendly (but very busy), and the dorm room I was staying in could have used a good vacuum, however I will be staying again thanks to its perfect location.

• 22nd Sep 2013

The tube station is very near, also they have a bus stop in front of the Hostel. The price was very very good for the hostel! I love it and certainly recommend.

I think the hostel staff should be "smart" enough to know what they are doing. As in make sure all the check in pass or proof of the travellers is written with the right information. I've came across this situation where I paid for all but written there i haven't pay anything. But there is this guy handle it quite well and apologize to me. Secondly also the cleaning staff one of them is so unfriendly. I over put my phone on the clean bed (i know was my fault) but she just shouted at me.

He staff is really great, except the manager who is a rude and a bit arrogant person.

That was great =)

• Belgium

My friend and I were taken in by the receptionist just lovely! The man helping us at the night of arrival was a loveable guy, and made the arrival just smoothly and helped us with directions to a nearby grocery shop. All the staff we met were ready to help us with any questions we had during the stay. Recommended to every backpackers looking for a place to stay, location is a remote, quiet area just a 10 minute walk from Victoria Rail Station.

• Norway

Rubbish. Awkward Staff. Did not provide information on documentation required and then turned me away.

• 18th Sep 2013

Very nice hostel, close to Victoria station, what is a very very good thing =)

Good value for money as London hostels generally do not seem to offer good facilities. I thought they could have at least provided surfaces to keep your stuff in the washing areas so you don't have to put things on the floor. The beds in the big dorms are very wobbly and again a lack of provision to hang clothes, plus no lockers to keep your belongings safe.

• 12th Sep 2013

Didn't like how eating was not allowed in the hostel because of the bar downstairs, so as backpackers we can't eat on budget at where we stay? Or are we supposed to finish our sandwiches in the cold on the streets...