FX Hotel GuanQian Reviews

No.938 East Ganjiang Road, Suzhou, China

I highly recommend this hotel. It has a great location, very nice service, and a pleasant atmosphere. It is walking distance from several of the big highlights of suzhou, and a quick train ride from Suzhou train station (right next to the leqiao stop on line 1). It is a great deal for the money.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Very convenient location right by the Leqiao metro station. Big room and nice bed. Staff had limited English and not very helpful. They wouldn't call a taxi for us when I asked the night before. This hotel is not terrible but we wouldn't stay here again.

The staff was very nice and helpful with directions to some of the gardens in the area. They even had a guide book in English when they could not answer some of our questions.

• 23rd May 2014

I will stay here again, I have used FX hotels in Shanghai and Suzhou. Both times the experience was good.