Fab Hostel Bangkok Reviews

45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Lady owner was very welcoming and friendly. Gave us helpful and honest advice. Hostel is very clean. Only draw back is location. Have to get a lot of taxis although it is close to the BTS.

• 3rd Oct 2014

We chose this hostel for good reviews and were not mistaken. Charming and helpful hostel's owners, perfect cleanliness in the house and yard, lots of space, peace and quiet. 15 minutes walk to BTS, two steps from the hostel to Family Market, many local food outside. The owners are trying to help if you have any questions. If I ever again get to Bangkok, be sure to stay here )

Than you so much Lrina for your stay with us , and thank you a gain for an amazing review Please say hi to the kids and hope to see you again next time ,,,

We really enjoyed our stay. The main reason was the staff, that was always very friendly. They helped us a lot in getting around and find special places to visit. Tanks for the excellent service!

• 14th Jun 2014

Thank you Julia ,, for your staying with us , and also for your amazing review , we really hope you doing well and hope to see you again in the next time / fab hostel bangkok

I stayed at a very hot time of the year and the fan in the single room was just enough to keep things comfortable; the managers were lovely and helpful, the street food near by was excellent, the place felt like some where I could relax and spend an extended time if I wanted to. All in all I'd highly recommend it (I am not a party into the night person!) and I'll definitely be staying there again.