Fab Hostel Bangkok Reviews

45 soi 3 (wat prok), Charoen-rat Road, Kwang Tungwatdon, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand

We chose this hostel for good reviews and were not mistaken. Charming and helpful hostel's owners, perfect cleanliness in the house and yard, lots of space, peace and quiet. 15 minutes walk to BTS, two steps from the hostel to Family Market, many local food outside. The owners are trying to help if you have any questions. If I ever again get to Bangkok, be sure to stay here )

We really enjoyed our stay. The main reason was the staff, that was always very friendly. They helped us a lot in getting around and find special places to visit. Tanks for the excellent service!

• 14th Jun 2014

I stayed at a very hot time of the year and the fan in the single room was just enough to keep things comfortable; the managers were lovely and helpful, the street food near by was excellent, the place felt like some where I could relax and spend an extended time if I wanted to. All in all I'd highly recommend it (I am not a party into the night person!) and I'll definitely be staying there again.

Super clean, loads of outdoor space to meet people in, lovely owners who will tell you where to go/eat, a little out of the way but easy enough once you learn the way to the main road, would definitely go back!