Fabbri Apartment Reviews

San Marco 1033 , 1° floor, Venice, Italy

You wont believe this bcoz u dnt find much info on other websites. If u want to plan a budget honeymoon in Venice with the most awesome location - this is it... language isnt a barrier. .. u have the apartment to urself... super.. just super... n dnt forget to eat food just beneath @Gioia... If it would be Venice it will be Fabbri for me...

• 5th Jul 2014
  • India

Went to venice for the first time and on my honeymoon. Got the whole apartment to ourself complete with excellent and complete facilities ! Location is superb! Walking distance to San Marco Less then 5minutes. Excellence price . Will definitely go again and stay here! Trust me it's worth it . When I told everyone bout my stay no one believes me to have got a good apartment with a good location n price! Xx

• 5th Apr 2014