Fabian's Cozy Little Sunshine Palace Reviews

Zinzendorfer Str. 9, Berlin, Germany

This hostel is one of the saddest places I've ever stayed at on my trips around the world. It looks nothing like the pictures and the staff was not welcoming at all. Normally I'm not concerned about cleanliness, but this was just ridiculous. Our room hadn't been cleaned, before we arrived, which meant it was disgusting! It had empty beer bottles and cigarettes lying around, when we checked in -that were never removed in spite of the staff saying they would do it the next day.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Denmark

My girlfriend and I got a double room with a balcony overlooking Alt Moabit. It was actually our second time in this hostel. It's excellent value for money. You shouldn't expect too much at 15€ per person. Perfect if you just need a place to sleep and you prefer to spend money in Berlin on things oher than accommodation.

• 1st Nov 2013