Fabric Hostel & Club Reviews

Via Bellucci Sessa 22, Portici, Naples, Italy

Great hostel. You can tell they really take pride in their place. My only complaint would be the wifi. Only worked next to the door at the entrance and was slow even then. For such a big place I think they could use one more router. Still I would stay again!

We loved our stay! The staff was very helpful in every aspect and the whole hostel had a very friendly atmosphere. We would also recommend everyone to take a doubleroom, it's not pricey and you can have your own bathroom. The only critique would be the kitchen, which wasn't that well equipped

• 27th Jul 2015

Meeting people is so easy here at the Fabric. We were able to go on many day trips easily with public transport (Amalfi Coast, Positano, Pompei). The only slight problem is that there is no AC in some rooms so it can get pretty hot at night but what else can you expect during the summer. Locker for every bunk which is great.

Great hostel. Has everything you could need (including a piano!). The staff are pleasant, helpful, and professional, especially Marta, who even worked out mailing me my passport when I left it there. The location is a bit outside of Naples, but consider it a nice break from the craziness. And because downtown Naples is full of foreigners, I found Portici more of an 'Italian' experience anyways, complete with restaurants, bars, a little beach, a market street, and pizza arguably as good as any.

Fabric Hostel has a great vibe, I stayed for 1 week, in this week I was welcomed by the friendly locals of Portici, who were always willing to help out if they could, I met so many amazing travellers, I was looked after so well by the staff of Fabric Hostel, the hostel itself has good facilities (fridge, freezer, computers, wifi, stove, sink, utensils etc.) and I was always entertained, Portici is a perfect place to base yourself when exploring Naples, Sorrento, Pompeii and alfalfa coast :)

Not much to do in the area, but it's easy enough to get into Naples, Pompeii, Vesuvius, and the Amalfi coast. Good atmosphere, but the club is only open during non peak season. Kitchen is lacking, and the wifi doesn't work most of the time which is frustrating, and they only have 1 computer. Staff are friendly and speak English well. They sell cheap Peroni and there's a market right next door. Nice patio and common room. Next time, I'd book in Naples, especially since the train doesn't run late!

Great hostel! Staff are excellent and the atmosphere is brilliant. Location is a bit out of Naples but easily accessible by metro. Can also travel to Pompeii, Sorrento and Amalfi coast by public transport. Cold cheap beers and pizza delivery is available! Kitchen facilities could be better, but overall excellent stay. Would definitely recommend this hostel

Really great hostel. Has a great common room so you can meet people. Close to all the sights by train. I would recommend this place for solo travellers.

Fabric hostel is perfect for stay in Naples even though it is not really in Naples :-) close to Pompei, Herculanei and Vesuvio and close to centrum of Naples. Staff was really friendly and helpful and I liked the room and all facilities. One more computer for visitors would be great but since there is perfect wifi not really necessary. I can only recomend :-)

Fabric was in quite an obscure location but the hostel was decent for the money we paid. Very hot in summer though!

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

It was so hot in the rooms that both me and my friend tried to sleep on the outdoor stairs. The wifi is only good in about a 2 sq meter section of the entire building. The lockers are a good size and every room has a lock, though. Keep in mind that the club is only open from September-April so if that's what's drawing you here, choose somewhere else in the summer months!

False advertising. No club and no air conditioning!!!! That was not okay.

If you're after a social hostel,this is perfect. It's not in Napoli central but a perfect location if you're wanting to see Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, it was always full of people while I was there and most people stay up late talking. Adequate kitchen and a supermarket next door for cheap meals.WiFi is only in communal areas but that's good as it forces people to communicate. The table tennis table is fantastic!

Cool hostel, loads of people to meet and cheap beer. Good locker facilities come with the room (no need for a padlock). Good showers, nice chill out area and easy to get pizza delivered through reception. Wifi a little slow but works, no video calls but that's my only flaw. Thanks for a nice stay.

very good. really great. I had the time staying in here. actually I loved to saty in Portici.

Francesca is such a sweetheart. I really loved it here, I met so many people and made so many great memories. The area around the hostel is very lively and has some fantastic restaurants a short walk away on the harbor. Portici is a great location if you want to head to Capri, Salerno, Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Pompei, Herculaneum, Napoli, Peastum. Overall a great stay, bit disappointing the club wasn't open as this was the reason why I booked the hostel but no biggy.

too noisy

• 7th Jul 2015

This hostel in the outside of Napoli (15min by train) it's a very good option if you are planning to visit the Amalfi coast and Pompeii. The staff was very nice and helpfull ,they put us a decoder to watch the final of copa america :) Even though we stayed on a weekend in peak season, the hostel was very empty and pacefull. We stayed in a room for 9 and it was very spacious, the bathrooms were clean, the common areas where very nice as well, the only cons was the kitchen, for cooking, to small

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Chile

The shower doors were see through and there was nowhere to put things i.e. clothes when showering, making it difficult

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Wales

Almost more like a hotel than a hostel (other than being in bunks). Very nice place. The only complaint I have is the Wi-Fi sucks. Other than that everything was great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3