Fabrika Hostel & Gallery on Red October Reviews

Bersenyevskiy pereulok, 5, building 3, 4 floor, Moscow, Russia

well... its def not a top hostel... its opposite of clean or secure.. amazing location for sure in terms of geography but next to the rubbish bin..so... also in terms of security i am not sure if I could say much except that loads of people go in and out as there is a bar. Staff is really nice tho. Great opportunity to practise russian too as there is a lot of russian ppl living for a longer period of time which makes you feel a bit like home :) untill now I havent realized there was a gallery..

This hostel was gross, even by hostel standards. There were bloodstains on my pillow case and hypodermic needles in the bathroom. The toilets were leaking, sinks and counters were filthy and the shower was filthy. I paid for a double with a private bath and was given a double without a private bath, and they didn't add in the deposit I paid on this website and still charged me the full price for the double with private bath.

• 28th Mar 2014

That was great. People a very nice. Ant it was my place - everything in loft style, in old - old candy factory... I like it

• 16th Feb 2014