Fabrika Hostel & Gallery on Red October Reviews

Bersenyevskiy pereulok, 5, building 3, 4 floor, Moscow, Russia

This hostel was gross, even by hostel standards. There were bloodstains on my pillow case and hypodermic needles in the bathroom. The toilets were leaking, sinks and counters were filthy and the shower was filthy. I paid for a double with a private bath and was given a double without a private bath, and they didn't add in the deposit I paid on this website and still charged me the full price for the double with private bath.

• 28th Mar 2014

That was great. People a very nice. Ant it was my place - everything in loft style, in old - old candy factory... I like it

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Russia

Nice place.

1. Lower identity: The hostel mark is not significant. Very hard to find, just a small door. 2. Helpless, no city map. And the staffs is poor English speaking, not the description of hostelworld page. (only two staffs can be communicate) 3. No management, I stay for 7 nights. At the second night, all of my stuffs be dropped at the floor from bed. Because of they reallocate my bed space to another guest. 4. No safety, the bed is damage, the wooden frame is broken, but only a screw to fix.

Only one staff member spoke English, While booked on Hostel world, I get there and they claim they didn't get my reservation, and all they have available was a private room at 3 x the cost of what I booked for. Their wifi didn't work as they claimed it was under repair and was not repaired at all for the duration of my stay, and it wasn't a good experience at all.

The hostel was a nice place. The location next to all party places made it noisy but not too much to prevent sleeping. I am really happy they helped me to get a room in a difficult situation as the Hostel world had screwed my booking.

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Finland

Good location, right next to the Kremlin.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Russia

this hostel is made for young and artistic people. they should feel comfortable here.

• 31st Oct 2013