Fabrika Hostel & Gallery Reviews

A. Vienuolio g.4, Vilnius, Lithuania

Great Hostel with nice staff. Location is perfect for walks in the new

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Staff were fantastic!! Helped me out big time when I lost my credit card.

The staff weren't welcoming and you felt rude when asking them questions, because it seemed like they felt interrupted. The kitchen was not fully equipped. A lot of stuff was missing to make simple meals and the kitchen was never really clean. Could be nice if there was a social atmosphere. But the beds and the location was really nice! Close to the amazing city and great beds.

hostel was really nice, the only problem was that there was no keys provided to the dorms so basically anyone could enter the room when you weren't at place.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Poland

Bit of a hike to old town, but otherwise good. I thought there was a bar there - there isn't. Also not sure what the gallery is? Small hostel, nice people.

Couldnt lock the room door on one of the rooms, other than that no dramas. We arrived late at night and looked around for the entrance for a few minutes before asking someone who showed us exactly where it was, there would be no trouble finding it in daylight. The staff were kind and very accomodating. The location is superb, literally arounfd the corner from all the main sites aswell as the night life.

• 2nd May 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Nice and very cheap place with friendly stuff, located right near the central street. The stuff is really very helpful, most of the guys speak Russian.

Excellent hostel. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm and the best part is they have walls that separate all the bunk beds, so you have your own privacy. Showers and toilets are really clean and the staff are lovely and very helpful. It can be quite tricky to find but location of the hostel is close to everything.

• 6th Apr 2014

Good location, clean but a little basic....though this is the look they are aiming for. Staff were friendly, only downside was a lack of atmosphere in the common area but we did realise it'd be a more chilled out hostel when we booked.

Hostel is very modern and new. Everything was very clean. Staff was ok, girl was a bit confused when we arrived, but I guess it was almost the end of her shift. Boy was very nice and helpful. We stayed in a mixed bedroom, which was so warm, although we closed all the heating devices in the room. There was a weird guy in our room which ruined our stay. I don't even want to thing what he was doing during the night, and we would ask for changing the room if we had to stay there more than 1 night.

I loved my stay there :) The staff showed a French movie, which was a nice touch, and the loft atmosphere is definitely a welcome change from all the other hippie hostels around.