Fabrika Hostel & Gallery Reviews

A. Vienuolio g.4, Vilnius, Lithuania

Nice and very cheap place with friendly stuff, located right near the central street. The stuff is really very helpful, most of the guys speak Russian.

Excellent hostel. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm and the best part is they have walls that separate all the bunk beds, so you have your own privacy. Showers and toilets are really clean and the staff are lovely and very helpful. It can be quite tricky to find but location of the hostel is close to everything.

• 6th Apr 2014

Good location, clean but a little basic....though this is the look they are aiming for. Staff were friendly, only downside was a lack of atmosphere in the common area but we did realise it'd be a more chilled out hostel when we booked.

Hostel is very modern and new. Everything was very clean. Staff was ok, girl was a bit confused when we arrived, but I guess it was almost the end of her shift. Boy was very nice and helpful. We stayed in a mixed bedroom, which was so warm, although we closed all the heating devices in the room. There was a weird guy in our room which ruined our stay. I don't even want to thing what he was doing during the night, and we would ask for changing the room if we had to stay there more than 1 night.

I loved my stay there :) The staff showed a French movie, which was a nice touch, and the loft atmosphere is definitely a welcome change from all the other hippie hostels around.

That's not a first time in that hostel - and the same everything was excellent. Very good location, just in the heart of Vilnius - Gediminas av. Clean and very comfortable rooms. Super fast WiFi. Thx again. I'll stay there next time in Vilnius definitely.