Fabrika Hostel & Gallery Reviews

A. Vienuolio g.4, Vilnius, Lithuania

The hostel is well located with easy walking access to the main places. Bathrooms are shared for all rooms, which I thought would be a problem, but how many are was quiet. I was in an eight-bed room, but the structure of the beds is in a way that gives a lot of privacies, enjoyed, and has taken and individual light. There are no lockers in the room but was not a problem when I was there. The common area is very good and the very attentive staff.

Excellent hostel~

It was quite quiet when I was there, but it made for a good sleep.

Great Hostel with nice staff. Location is perfect for walks in the new

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Staff were fantastic!! Helped me out big time when I lost my credit card.

The staff weren't welcoming and you felt rude when asking them questions, because it seemed like they felt interrupted. The kitchen was not fully equipped. A lot of stuff was missing to make simple meals and the kitchen was never really clean. Could be nice if there was a social atmosphere. But the beds and the location was really nice! Close to the amazing city and great beds.