Fabrika Hostel & Gallery Reviews

A. Vienuolio g.4, Vilnius, Lithuania

100x100 recommend

Fantastic hostel, good location, helpful and friendly staff, great facilities, highly recommended!

Clean and friendly hostel.

Clean, Quiet, no atmosphere and not very helpful staff

I would suggest to have a place to lock my things in the room I'm sleeping. :)

• 27th May 2015
  • Latvia

Pretty good hostel, but one of the staff (girl) doesn't really understand hospitality in our opinion. One guest of a visiting group was rushed to the hospital with a severe reaction on an insect bite. She had puked a little in her bed but was already gone. The girl claimed "she was not a cleaning lady" and said "we have signs that show you should take of your bedding when you leave". Some cooperative thinking would've been appreciated. Other staff totally fine, great hostel.

good location, nice facilities and lots of toilets and showers, nice helpfull staff

I booked a mixed dorm of 8 hoping there was other female lone travelers, then I would feel more safe. But came to the hostel and got a 6 bed mixed dorm (because of convience for them) and shared with one guy. And seems like the 8 dorm mixed are usually guys that book. Nothing bad happened at the hostel, staff and other travelers, was very helpful and kind, but as female lone traveller I would recommed other females to book single or female dorm. I'm doing that next time. Otherwise all was good.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Good place with good location.

Staff very aggressive and impolite. Would not recommend it to my worst enemy.

There is no toaster in the kitchen :((