Fabrika Hostel & Gallery Reviews

A. Vienuolio g.4, Vilnius, Lithuania

Nice and clean hostel, but a bit too lively if you're looking for a quiet place. Rooms have no soundproofing at all, you'll hear everything from the common room: music at the reception all day long, people talking and laughing (sometimes really late at night, too). And the no-alcohol rule doesn't seem to be enforced. Otherwise all was ok. Conveniently located very close to several eateries at once, and within a walking distance from many points of interest.

it's really a good place to stay at. staff is very helpful, friendly and possitive. the most important visitors oriented. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

The hostel is well located with easy walking access to the main places. Bathrooms are shared for all rooms, which I thought would be a problem, but how many are was quiet. I was in an eight-bed room, but the structure of the beds is in a way that gives a lot of privacies, enjoyed, and has taken and individual light. There are no lockers in the room but was not a problem when I was there. The common area is very good and the very attentive staff.

Excellent hostel~

It was quite quiet when I was there, but it made for a good sleep.

Great Hostel with nice staff. Location is perfect for walks in the new

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Staff were fantastic!! Helped me out big time when I lost my credit card.